BitterSweet Misery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AbuseMent ParkHomeRosterLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Gb Team 16-6 (Official Results Thread)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Gb Team 16-6  (Official Results Thread)  _
PostSubject: Gb Team 16-6 (Official Results Thread)    Gb Team 16-6  (Official Results Thread)  EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 11:27 pm

This where I will post results of our GB wins/losses. I will give a brief description of how the match went and the link to the opponents team page. I will also be posting some videos of some of the clutches and amazing plays.

Here is the link to our gb page
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

We won our first GB tonight. The team we beat are 0-3 but they lost to some excellent teams. Here is a link to their gb page. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] As you can see by their gb ranks they aren't pushovers. We beat them 2 maps to 0. Good job guys, keep up the good work.

Last edited by ScRuBaLuFFaGuS on Sat Dec 11, 2010 2:39 am; edited 18 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gb Team 16-6 (Official Results Thread)    Gb Team 16-6  (Official Results Thread)  EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 11:31 pm

Congratulations guys!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gb Team 16-6 (Official Results Thread)    Gb Team 16-6  (Official Results Thread)  EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 11:33 pm

Good ****
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gb Team 16-6 (Official Results Thread)    Gb Team 16-6  (Official Results Thread)  EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 12:39 am

A*P now 2-0 we beat a team full of High Ranked gb players for our second win. Here is a link to their page if any are interested. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] We won 2-1 but it should have been 2-0. There was a mix up with the rules on Demolition. They were too petty to replay it. They made us forfeit that round. Oh well we prevailed anyways.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gb Team 16-6 (Official Results Thread)    Gb Team 16-6  (Official Results Thread)  EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 5:05 am

Well we have started the winter season with a bang. 4-0 is a great start. We beat some Highly talented GB teams tonight. I'll have a video of DanKBudS- epic 1v4 clutch vs Envy. It was NICE!!!!. We are now currently ranked 64 out of 3,400 clans. Not too shabby If I may say so myself. Lady I think we need an official GB results section if that is not too much to ask, or you can just sticky this thread and change the title to GB results page. If you don't mind. I'm totally pumped after tonight. We are also entering ourselves in the $25,000 Online gamebattle tourney. WISH US LUCK. Well back at it tomorrow. See you guys in the PM. PEACE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gb Team 16-6 (Official Results Thread)    Gb Team 16-6  (Official Results Thread)  EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 5:14 am

Oh and BTW Just a little teaching note here. Look at the feedback a member of the other team left. This is what I (and I'm sure the rest of the leaders will agree) want to see on most of our feedbacks. I will not tolerate unsportsman like conduct no matter who you are. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] This is a good example of what we should be seeing in feedback. We will talk with our guns and not our mouths. Always be respectful and say good game. I know there will be a few lil kids on other teams who just can't take a loss that is to be expected. I know most of these clans, and If you show respect you will get respect in return. Good luck with the GBs tomorrow I will be on later in the evening.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gb Team 16-6 (Official Results Thread)    Gb Team 16-6  (Official Results Thread)  EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 12:29 pm

oh damn i shoulda been on this weekend. you scheduling another for tonight or during the week?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gb Team 16-6 (Official Results Thread)    Gb Team 16-6  (Official Results Thread)  EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 12:45 pm

Yeah they will be playing tonight. I won't be on til a little later. Im hopping the border today.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gb Team 16-6 (Official Results Thread)    Gb Team 16-6  (Official Results Thread)  EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 12:58 pm

Going to take a moment and peek some of these links, but I wanted to say first ..
cheers Congrats to all you Guys 4-0 is something to be proud of.
I gotta agree with you scrubs on advocating "good sportsmanship". No need to act like a jackass;let the guns handle the biz. Beast
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gb Team 16-6 (Official Results Thread)    Gb Team 16-6  (Official Results Thread)  EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 1:08 pm

Yep. I want to try and keep our clan rep between 4 and 5 stars. Most of my guys know how to handle the "good game". I just wanted future team members to see how we operate. Envy was the best team we played last night. We are their only loss. Damn that makes me feel good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gb Team 16-6 (Official Results Thread)    Gb Team 16-6  (Official Results Thread)  EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 1:18 pm

"classy bunch" thats the kind of feed back you want. got me smiling. very cool..
you guys need a graphics make over for these gb team profiles. i will get on that pronto.
again "Congrats to you all".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gb Team 16-6 (Official Results Thread)    Gb Team 16-6  (Official Results Thread)  EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 4:38 pm

Thanks Sabb. I was thinking the same thing my self about the graphics. I crossed the border once and I have to do it again around 10pm Mountain Time. I'll be back around 12 am mst.
Back to top Go down
Lady
Lady
Queen Of A^P
Queen Of A^P

Female
Handle : xMiiSz_-AmaziiNx
Clan Tag : [AP*- A^P - A*P] (Leader)
Warning Level : Nothing Wrong

PostSubject: Re: Gb Team 16-6 (Official Results Thread)    Gb Team 16-6  (Official Results Thread)  EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 6:25 pm

This is so Awesome ... You Guys Rock ^_^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gb Team 16-6 (Official Results Thread)    Gb Team 16-6  (Official Results Thread)  EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 9:58 pm

Well we are now 5-0 and we beat the #23 team on the GB team ladder here is their link [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I wasn't around, so I don't know much about how the game went. I just know we won 2-1. Thats a huge step for us. I see us making the front page of rankings by next weekend. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gb Team 16-6 (Official Results Thread)    Gb Team 16-6  (Official Results Thread)  EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 10:37 pm

Congrats you guys. that put Abusement Park @ #50 in the rankings. cheers
Keep Killing Gangsta
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gb Team 16-6 (Official Results Thread)    Gb Team 16-6  (Official Results Thread)  EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 11:12 pm

I just found out that they we're ranked 18 when they beat them. I'm so proud of my boys. They would have won 2-0 but there was another mix up in the rules, and of course they were too petty once again to replay the mode and made us forfeit that round. Oh well once again we prevailed. From what they have told me WE SMASHED them on Domination 290 to 5.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gb Team 16-6 (Official Results Thread)    Gb Team 16-6  (Official Results Thread)  EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 12:43 am

We lost to a really talented team. Here is their link. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] We will step it up in the next one. Excellent start for the 1st season of Black Ops. We will only get better. We only lost 5 spots in the rankings we dropped from 51 to 56.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gb Team 16-6 (Official Results Thread)    Gb Team 16-6  (Official Results Thread)  EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 7:34 pm

GJ! I need to stop screwin around and get on lol
Back to top Go down
Lady
Lady
Queen Of A^P
Queen Of A^P

Female

PostSubject: Re: Gb Team 16-6 (Official Results Thread)    Gb Team 16-6  (Official Results Thread)  EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 11:47 pm

Awesome Job hey 56 is better than 119 lolz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gb Team 16-6 (Official Results Thread)    Gb Team 16-6  (Official Results Thread)  EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 3:16 am

Well we are now 5-2 from what I was told about the match it was just plain laggy. We will probably take a few losses this season until the lag is sorted out. We have decided that this season will probably end up a practice season. We will get our strategies straight and see who plays best with each other. The only way to actually get practice in is to gb and thats what we are going to do. By next season we will have our strategies down and the lag should be sorted out. I will keep you guys updated we are playing the #34 team on the ladder in our next gb.

Here is the link to the team we got beat by
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gb Team 16-6 (Official Results Thread)    Gb Team 16-6  (Official Results Thread)  EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 4:25 am

6-2 We beat #34. Nice comeback win. We lost 1st map in the last second. We won domination, and the SnD tie breaker. When we can play SnD only we are going to smash people. They say we broke the rules but by their player not being able to connect. The other team must leave before the first kill. They didn't, they actually brought in a sub and continued to get smashed on SnD. Why can't gb star little kids take a loss. They always have to have some kind of excuse. Anyways thats it for tonight we will cotinue tomorrow.

Here is the link to their page. Look at their ranks. LOL

47th place. WOOT.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gb Team 16-6 (Official Results Thread)    Gb Team 16-6  (Official Results Thread)  EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 11:19 am

not bad buddy . whats with the one clan having "uT" at the beginning of all there names.lol They look so organized .lol What a joke....I can tell just by their roster page, their leader is a douche bag.
Well at least you guys are playing/battling which is more than i can say.Thats the down side of having real life soldiers in my clan. many are out on the real battle field,like voodoo_11b, whom some of you have gotten to know. hopefully we'll be able to get in on the spring league.
Keep up the good work guys..

Question???
why is it only you scrubs posting about these matches? Wheres the rest of the squad?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gb Team 16-6 (Official Results Thread)    Gb Team 16-6  (Official Results Thread)  EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 11:34 am

because the rest of the squad are lazy.
Back to top Go down
Lady
Lady
Queen Of A^P
Queen Of A^P

Female

PostSubject: Re: Gb Team 16-6 (Official Results Thread)    Gb Team 16-6  (Official Results Thread)  EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 12:34 pm

Lolz Nep

But Awesome Scrub ... I too hate the teams who can't take a loss
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gb Team 16-6 (Official Results Thread)    Gb Team 16-6  (Official Results Thread)  EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 1:32 pm

Me too. But wouldn't you be disappointed if you were on lets say a 10 game win steak, and then you lose? I would, but I won't make a hissy fit about it.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gb Team 16-6 (Official Results Thread)    Gb Team 16-6  (Official Results Thread)  Empty

Back to top Go down

Gb Team 16-6 (Official Results Thread)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BitterSweet Misery :: WAR ROOM :: BLACK OPs :: Intel-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com