BitterSweet Misery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AbuseMent ParkHomeRosterLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

War, ladies und gentlemen.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

War, ladies und gentlemen. _
PostSubject: War, ladies und gentlemen.   War, ladies und gentlemen. EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 2:33 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

That is the reason right there. In case a refresher is needed, here's why.

This summer before the alliance, we had an issue with the (R*S) Red Star clan on Sver. 5 of their members ganged up on my Second in Command armdog80 & demi-god-1993. I issued a Shoot To Kill order that night. The next evening, we caught a R*S member by himself & he suffered the wrath of SMA. Right after that match he went to the boards at gamefaqs.com to paint us as teamkilling bullies. Since then we've teamkilled R*S anytime we see them in a match, & I'd been unsuccessful in tracking down their leader to end this mess. After a short fight this past weekend, the same guy went to gfaqs doing the same thing so I called him & his clan out publicly in a thread. Someone from (~^~) of all places gave me the guys name, so I sought an end to this. The above link is our conversation.

If you are active on MAG or plan on coming back & are wearing my tags, you have orders to STK these clowns everytime you see them. I'd appreciate it if these orders are followed. If you have reservations about this situation let me know.
Back to top Go down
Lady
Lady
Queen Of A^P
Queen Of A^P

Female
Handle : xMiiSz_-AmaziiNx
Clan Tag : [AP*- A^P - A*P] (Leader)
Warning Level : Nothing Wrong

PostSubject: Re: War, ladies und gentlemen.   War, ladies und gentlemen. EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 8:00 am

Wow thought this would have died by now... But Free u missed all the spam here i deleted it all and everything. But it still was here and it pretty much wasn't nice. But You guys do what you have to when it comes to stuff like this. If it can get ended even better but hey Kill em all lolz.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War, ladies und gentlemen.   War, ladies und gentlemen. EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 11:02 am

would like to see what was written after " wait til i see you i'm going to take an Adult"????? send it via a pm if you have it.
My son is a Sony moderator .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War, ladies und gentlemen.   War, ladies und gentlemen. EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 12:56 pm

What spam? I'm mad I didn't get to see it! I would've loved to have seen it so I could've dealt with it myself. I attempted to end this mess & be somewhat mature about the mess, but he wants to play so I'll play.

If they came here spamming The Park, then I apologize for getting APG caught up in my mess.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War, ladies und gentlemen.   War, ladies und gentlemen. EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 1:01 pm

i didn't see any spam posted. i would have ip banned that *** in a New York second and forward their post(s) to the internet guardian. Cant play/post if you can't get on the internet Idea
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War, ladies und gentlemen.   War, ladies und gentlemen. EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 1:12 pm

lmao nice. It's great to have friends in high places. (^_^)

In case anyone wants further reading on this latest mess...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War, ladies und gentlemen.   War, ladies und gentlemen. EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 1:39 pm

I would stress to everyone who reads this post ." Do not ever text anything that can be used against you".
Try to always remain humble in situations like this.. it will be the final observation to all others, who is full of themselves / sh*t , compared to those who are of sound mind/peace keepers. All that trash talk in the gaming forums can be used to your advantage if replied in a manner which shows you have "common sense" ;speaking with substance ,rather than ignorance and bitterness. The outcome will render you the respect deserving of ; if not by anyone else, to yourself and from your members.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War, ladies und gentlemen.   War, ladies und gentlemen. EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 2:39 pm

Agreed. To quote my mother from my childhood who learned it from Mary...

"If you want to make it in this world, you have to know when to act an a$$ & when to behave like you got some sense."

In this digital age, truer words have never been spoken. I must admit, since the last system update, I've watched my words to strangers so I don't get modded myself because lord knows I woul, lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War, ladies und gentlemen.   War, ladies und gentlemen. EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 4:20 pm

lol last night i got in a TKing mess with them. I was in sabo switch out my shot gun and grenade combo and it was me vs the entire other half of the platoon i killed like 10 dudes with grenades and another 5 with my shotgun lol good times they were raging so bad that game Smile

And free if u didnt delete it i would love to see the rest of his message, can u forward it to my psn?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War, ladies und gentlemen.   War, ladies und gentlemen. EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 7:57 pm

I'll copy/pasta when I get on, but basically he said he'd take an adult-sized poo on mein face. :-/ My fragile sensibilities are hurt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War, ladies und gentlemen.   War, ladies und gentlemen. EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 8:35 pm

demi-god-1993 wrote:
lol last night i got in a TKing mess with them. I was in sabo switch out my shot gun and grenade combo and it was me vs the entire other half of the platoon i killed like 10 dudes with grenades and another 5 with my shotgun lol good times they were raging so bad that game Smile

And free if u didnt delete it i would love to see the rest of his message, can u forward it to my psn?

How the **** did you bypass the auto-kick?
Back to top Go down
Lady
Lady
Queen Of A^P
Queen Of A^P

Female
Handle : xMiiSz_-AmaziiNx
Clan Tag : [AP*- A^P - A*P] (Leader)
Warning Level : Nothing Wrong

PostSubject: Re: War, ladies und gentlemen.   War, ladies und gentlemen. EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 8:39 pm

Wow this has grown lolz but i think only Sabb can see the spam posts i put them in the Garbage Sabb
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War, ladies und gentlemen.   War, ladies und gentlemen. EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 9:08 pm

Lady wrote:
Wow this has grown lolz but i think only Sabb can see the spam posts i put them in the Garbage Sabb

See the "spam" posts? What would these "spam" posts be? I'm quite sure most of us can see any post.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War, ladies und gentlemen.   War, ladies und gentlemen. EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 11:31 pm

lol grenades dont count as "team kills"

and i woulsnt mind seeing their spam posts Smile lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War, ladies und gentlemen.   War, ladies und gentlemen. EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 11:49 pm

Still wondering what these "spam" posts are.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War, ladies und gentlemen.   War, ladies und gentlemen. EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 10:45 am

Dreadsword101 wrote:
Lady wrote:

See the "spam" posts? What would these "spam" posts be? I'm quite sure most of us can see any post.
yes i had seen them Lady Rolling Eyes . being that they was relocated by you, that's will they'll remain.
jerk said something about taking a adult size crap on my face. lol Coming from him i find it hard to believe anything adult like/size can come out of him.. lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War, ladies und gentlemen.   War, ladies und gentlemen. EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 5:07 pm

WHITESABBATH wrote:
Dreadsword101 wrote:
Lady wrote:

yes i had seen them Lady Rolling Eyes . being that they was relocated by you, that's will they'll remain.
jerk said something about taking a adult size crap on my face. lol Coming from him i find it hard to believe anything adult like/size can come out of him.. lol

STILL want to know erhat these spam posts are.

LOL! When someone says they want to take an "A.S.S" on your face, then that have no clue what they are going on about.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War, ladies und gentlemen.   War, ladies und gentlemen. EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 3:38 am

YES!!!! Havnt been able to go Tking for ages!!!!!!!! Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War, ladies und gentlemen.   War, ladies und gentlemen. EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 10:02 am

you mean to say .....you enjoy going TKing? hope not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War, ladies und gentlemen.   War, ladies und gentlemen. EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 3:25 pm

uh ya last night i was in a game with 1 guy from red star and looks like there r some people in red star that dont want a war

I TKd the guy, hes named R10icky

Anyways even tho he is better than me and could TK the **** outta me he asked y i killed him i explained he pretty much insulted nanofied and apologized for the ***holes that TKd me and armdog and apologized for nanofied's rude comments and pretty much wants to end the war. He didnt even get back at me and TK me for the initial TK cuz he didnt want to exasperate things between us and pretty much just wanted to finish the game and win. So i actually stopped TKing him

The worst thing is that if he werent in red star i wouldve friend listed the guy!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War, ladies und gentlemen.   War, ladies und gentlemen. EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 3:45 pm

In order to have "War" you must have "2" willing parties. Idea
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War, ladies und gentlemen.   War, ladies und gentlemen. EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 3:54 pm

WHITESABBATH wrote:
In order to have "War" you must have "2" willing parties. Idea

yup and im pretty sure that the majority of red star does not even know we are at war and the majority also probably wants to end the war too!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War, ladies und gentlemen.   War, ladies und gentlemen. EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 5:43 pm

Maybe I should have said genocide, then? Or maybe war crimes? Meh.

I would've been happy to end all this. I would've let the initial TKing of armdog slide had I been able to talk to Nano like adults. Dilly's repeated posts about us being teamkillers on gfaqs was more or less trivial. But to be met with such blatant disrespect be a clan leader of all people on multiple occasions (he was just as offacious to ced) & the fact that many people confirmed they were a clan of mostly teamkilling elitist vermin has comdemed them to hell in my book.

My suggestion to the few decent ones there with a clan leader like that? Leave. But I'll tell you what; I'll call a cease fire (barring further antagonizement from them) if either I personally get an apology for the whole mess, both demi & armdog are satisfied or SMA decides to collectively lay down arms, one of the three
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War, ladies und gentlemen.   War, ladies und gentlemen. EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 11:26 pm

as of right now, i still wanna go on with the war but anyone that gives me an apology or also wants to end it, i will spare them the wrath of the jew... we've been kept down for far too long... I ORDER THE JEW UPRISING!!!!
Anyways... i will spare all people that apologize like R10icky even though he did nothing, and i would be willing to end this as enough of R*S has no idea of the war but nano's comments just make me say **** THEM!!! They can all burn in hell except for dudes that gimme an apology!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War, ladies und gentlemen.   War, ladies und gentlemen. EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 6:55 am

RRRRAAAWWWWRRRR!!!!! BRING ON THE WAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil :twisted Twisted Evil

@Sabby I only like TKing when people have been naughty, cos i pwn Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: War, ladies und gentlemen.   War, ladies und gentlemen. Empty

Back to top Go down

War, ladies und gentlemen.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BitterSweet Misery :: WAR ROOM :: MAG-
Free forum | Video games | FPS - First Person Shooter | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com