BitterSweet Misery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AbuseMent ParkHomeRosterLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

My Visit To The AbuseMent Park

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lady
Lady
Queen Of A^P
Queen Of A^P

Female
Handle : xMiiSz_-AmaziiNx
Clan Tag : [AP*- A^P - A*P] (Leader)
Warning Level : Nothing Wrong

My Visit To The AbuseMent Park _
PostSubject: My Visit To The AbuseMent Park   My Visit To The AbuseMent Park EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 12:19 am

06/06/06

I found this piece of paper and pen in this hole in the wall. So i figured i may as well write something down in case someone might find it one day.

Well a friend and I came across this Amusement Park we have never seen before. It was big and had awesome looking rides. We decided to go in and take a look. When we went in we knew something was wrong. It had and eerie feeling and the gate locked behind us. We were trapped the only way to go was forward.

As we moved on inside we noticed there were no people. Where were all the people? We came across a empty cotton candy stand. It was coated in blood, We ran as far away from it as possible. Help Help we screamed, we heard a voice it told us to enter a tent.

We went towards the comforting voice. It was the only sound of life. We came up to a tent with hands printed in blood, and blood smears on the ground. I grabbed my friends hand as tight as I could and we walked in. There was a lady sitting in the middle of the tent. When we got closer she jumped up and stabbed my friend in the neck. I screamed and ran to the back of the tent to find away out. Then i remembered What about Dave? All i could hear was him screaming, and then the screaming stopped. When i found a way out i ran to this empty trailer and locked myself in.

Little did i know there was a manic in the trailer. When i turned around He got up and threw me to the other side of the trailer. He grabbed me and threw me out the window where the lady was standing. I suddenly passed out. I awoke to her putting a needle in my arm and locking me in a closed room. I can hear her outside the room. She wants to gut me and use my skin as a Jacket. She wants to cut off my head and put it on a ride for special effects.

Oh no she's coming.... If you are reading this My name is Lisa Collins I'm 24 yrs. old and live in New York. Sadly I am dead and if your reading this then You Are In The Same Danger I Was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Visit To The AbuseMent Park   My Visit To The AbuseMent Park EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 12:21 am

o.o
Back to top Go down
Lady
Lady
Queen Of A^P
Queen Of A^P

Female

PostSubject: Re: My Visit To The AbuseMent Park   My Visit To The AbuseMent Park EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 12:23 am

lol i had this idea for a victim letter for a long time.... its suppose to be the last words of one of our victims of The AbuseMent Park
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Visit To The AbuseMent Park   My Visit To The AbuseMent Park EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 12:32 am

it scares me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Visit To The AbuseMent Park   My Visit To The AbuseMent Park EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 12:37 am

Trippy
Back to top Go down
Lady
Lady
Queen Of A^P
Queen Of A^P

Female

PostSubject: Re: My Visit To The AbuseMent Park   My Visit To The AbuseMent Park EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 12:39 am

uea and i'm the mysterious Lady who kills them if you guys guessed lol Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Visit To The AbuseMent Park   My Visit To The AbuseMent Park EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 12:41 am

would understand since you can't see black people in the dark :]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Visit To The AbuseMent Park   My Visit To The AbuseMent Park EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 12:45 am

lmao kill him o.o
Back to top Go down
Lady
Lady
Queen Of A^P
Queen Of A^P

Female

PostSubject: Re: My Visit To The AbuseMent Park   My Visit To The AbuseMent Park EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 12:47 am

Lol kill everyone except my manic lol jk
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Visit To The AbuseMent Park   My Visit To The AbuseMent Park EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 12:51 am

o.o im the maniac right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Visit To The AbuseMent Park   My Visit To The AbuseMent Park EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 12:53 am

makes me think of halloween horror nights, im sure eclipsXe knows what i speak of.
Back to top Go down
Lady
Lady
Queen Of A^P
Queen Of A^P

Female

PostSubject: Re: My Visit To The AbuseMent Park   My Visit To The AbuseMent Park EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 12:56 am

lol yea i have some of those out here to but only when drunk crazy people decide to kill their self in parking lots lol but there will be more to this series
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Visit To The AbuseMent Park   My Visit To The AbuseMent Park EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 1:01 am

lol I know all too well koosh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Visit To The AbuseMent Park   My Visit To The AbuseMent Park EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 3:25 am

if we're all working as part of the park, can I sell the cotton candy? it can be evil cotton candy...
Back to top Go down
Lady
Lady
Queen Of A^P
Queen Of A^P

Female

PostSubject: Re: My Visit To The AbuseMent Park   My Visit To The AbuseMent Park EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 7:28 am

lol yea evil cotton candy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Visit To The AbuseMent Park   My Visit To The AbuseMent Park EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 1:12 am

Dechjnk mad me lol so hard
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Visit To The AbuseMent Park   My Visit To The AbuseMent Park EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 3:15 am

you sound like the type that masterbates to the Saw movies. or to a lesser extend hostel
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Visit To The AbuseMent Park   My Visit To The AbuseMent Park EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 3:27 am

^now thats creepy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Visit To The AbuseMent Park   My Visit To The AbuseMent Park EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 3:56 am

haha! i just read your post again. i missed the "lol" so i thought you said something like, That made me so hard. HAHAAHA. I could delete my post to not make myself feel stupid but F**k it. too late now.
Back to top Go down
Lady
Lady
Queen Of A^P
Queen Of A^P

Female

PostSubject: Re: My Visit To The AbuseMent Park   My Visit To The AbuseMent Park EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 8:46 am

Thekooshmonster wrote:
you sound like the type that masterbates to the Saw movies. or to a lesser extend hostel

Lol that's to creepy anyone who does this needs to be shot lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Visit To The AbuseMent Park   My Visit To The AbuseMent Park EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 2:00 pm

the website auto censors me or did you do it lady? lol

let me see.

F**k
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Visit To The AbuseMent Park   My Visit To The AbuseMent Park EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 2:00 pm

oh its the website. BOO!
Back to top Go down
Lady
Lady
Queen Of A^P
Queen Of A^P

Female

PostSubject: Re: My Visit To The AbuseMent Park   My Visit To The AbuseMent Park EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 2:15 pm

lol no i censored that word lol it was to test and see if it worked i just never took it off lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Visit To The AbuseMent Park   My Visit To The AbuseMent Park EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 3:37 pm

well then... this has spiralled wildly off topic.

I LOVE IT!
Back to top Go down
Lady
Lady
Queen Of A^P
Queen Of A^P

Female

PostSubject: Re: My Visit To The AbuseMent Park   My Visit To The AbuseMent Park EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 4:01 pm

yea i think every thread ends up off topic lol
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Visit To The AbuseMent Park   My Visit To The AbuseMent Park Empty

Back to top Go down

My Visit To The AbuseMent Park

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BitterSweet Misery :: The Side Show! :: Poems & Stories-
Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com