BitterSweet Misery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AbuseMent ParkHomeRosterLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

My Visit To The AbuseMent Park

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

My Visit To The AbuseMent Park - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: My Visit To The AbuseMent Park   My Visit To The AbuseMent Park - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 4:24 pm

lol yea i take the blame for my misreading of biz's post haha.

but a good read, i like the date you added : P
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Visit To The AbuseMent Park   My Visit To The AbuseMent Park - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 7:23 pm

I will rape person who derails the next topic >_> .
If i do it... guess i'll rape myself
Back to top Go down
Lady
Lady
Queen Of A^P
Queen Of A^P

Female
Handle : xMiiSz_-AmaziiNx
Clan Tag : [AP*- A^P - A*P] (Leader)
Warning Level : Nothing Wrong

PostSubject: Re: My Visit To The AbuseMent Park   My Visit To The AbuseMent Park - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 7:24 pm

lol what a threat i may do it just to see if he really does it lol but my guess is he will be raping his self tonight lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Visit To The AbuseMent Park   My Visit To The AbuseMent Park - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 10:39 pm

yall is tripping
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Visit To The AbuseMent Park   My Visit To The AbuseMent Park - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 11:28 pm

IMMA DO IT!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Visit To The AbuseMent Park   My Visit To The AbuseMent Park - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:56 am

For some reason the whole thing reminds me of a part from a movie can't remember the name though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Visit To The AbuseMent Park   My Visit To The AbuseMent Park - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 3:06 am

I wonder who that "Man" is. Can't be me im 16 plus if I was EVER in a story I would be using a Shotgun and not just any shotgun a Wild West Shotgun!

So... who is it?

(If you're wondering, no I did not get the shotgun idea from RDR it's something else also if I were EVER in a story I would be a Wild West hero still not from RDR)
Back to top Go down
Lady
Lady
Queen Of A^P
Queen Of A^P

Female

PostSubject: Re: My Visit To The AbuseMent Park   My Visit To The AbuseMent Park - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 3:46 am

Hmm are you talking about the guy who dies?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Visit To The AbuseMent Park   My Visit To The AbuseMent Park - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 10:51 am

Quote :
Little did i know there was a manic in the trailer. When i turned around He got up and threw me to the other side of the trailer. He grabbed me and threw me out the window where the lady was standing. I suddenly passed out. I awoke to her putting a needle in my arm and locking me in a closed room. I can hear her outside the room. She wants to gut me and use my skin as a Jacket. She wants to cut off my head and put it on a ride for special effects.
Back to top Go down
Lady
Lady
Queen Of A^P
Queen Of A^P

Female

PostSubject: Re: My Visit To The AbuseMent Park   My Visit To The AbuseMent Park - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 10:59 am

O the manic lol i think E said he was the manic lol i'm writng a new one what kind of role would you like?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Visit To The AbuseMent Park   My Visit To The AbuseMent Park - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 1:27 pm

Is it about a second trip to AbuseMent Park? If so then don't put me in it.

If it is not then look at my other posts on this topic my role is in one of them.
Back to top Go down
Lady
Lady
Queen Of A^P
Queen Of A^P

Female

PostSubject: Re: My Visit To The AbuseMent Park   My Visit To The AbuseMent Park - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 1:30 pm

no its a total different visit they are each going to be their own one and i'm not sure how many i'm going to do
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Visit To The AbuseMent Park   My Visit To The AbuseMent Park - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 3:31 pm

Ok it's just a bunch of people visiting the same park only to get brutally slaughtered. Count me out of the story.

I have an idea how about asking website members to see if they want a role in the story I think that would make things interesting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Visit To The AbuseMent Park   My Visit To The AbuseMent Park - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 4:17 pm

I want to be the quiet badass
Back to top Go down
Lady
Lady
Queen Of A^P
Queen Of A^P

Female

PostSubject: Re: My Visit To The AbuseMent Park   My Visit To The AbuseMent Park - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 4:29 pm

Hmm i can probably fit that in i'm also looking to see what everyone wants to be in this one

Dread- Son of a woman who never loved him until the day he found an old shotgun and started to tear people apart with it. (by tear people apart i mean shooting limbs off)

Bizz- The Side Show's crazy quiet guy. Who one day goes on a rampage and starts tearing people limb from limb and eating them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Visit To The AbuseMent Park   My Visit To The AbuseMent Park - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 4:48 pm

Lady wrote:
Hmm i can probably fit that in i'm also looking to see what everyone wants to be in this one

Dread- Son of a woman who never loved him until the day he found an old shotgun and started to tear people apart with it. (by tear people apart i mean shooting limbs off)

Bizz- The Side Show's crazy quiet guy. Who one day goes on a rampage and starts tearing people limb from limb and eating them.

*record skip* What?! I said I did not want to be in it!!!!!

This would be my role if I was in the story.

(Fictional version of my self) Dreadsword101 (A.K.A Jack)- A mysterious man from the Wild West. His true place of birth and parents are unknown as his parents were murdered before he knew their names. He carries around an old wild west shotgun he had since he was a child but there is something strange about the shotgun it apperars to envelop mist around it when a spirit (ghost) is near by it also reloads by it's self he is not creeped out by it. He stumbled into AbuseMent Park by accident (In real life I didn't I found it on Game FAQS) and has been trying to escape for a few days. He is known as a hero. (like I said below he would make it out alive)

Well there is my version of a story self. Please note this is 100% made up and if that person was in the story they would escape.

Last edited by Dreadsword101 on Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:14 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Visit To The AbuseMent Park   My Visit To The AbuseMent Park - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 5:00 pm

eating..,can i rape instead jk, but how about i just cut their limbs off & hang em someplace
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Visit To The AbuseMent Park   My Visit To The AbuseMent Park - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 5:09 pm

How about I cap you with my possessed shotgun while trying to find the way out of AbuseMent Park? Kidding!

It based off the character info in my post.
Back to top Go down
Lady
Lady
Queen Of A^P
Queen Of A^P

Female

PostSubject: Re: My Visit To The AbuseMent Park   My Visit To The AbuseMent Park - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 5:09 pm

Lol no you said if you were ever in a story so i put you in it i can take you out though Sad

ok Bizz how about bout this

Bizz- The crazy Side Show Attraction who escaped from the abusement park many years ago lives in a old hotel not from from where he escaped from. He lures Kids, Women, & Men there with writings of jobs in the local newspaper. He lures them there and chops them up in tho display pieces for his haunted house. Its's lined with bodies from the ceiling down and the floors are covered with blood. On Halloween night He gets caught when a women brings her friend and one escapes....

ooo i may make that just one by itself
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Visit To The AbuseMent Park   My Visit To The AbuseMent Park - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 5:11 pm

You could put my character in the story but ONLY if you use my version.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Visit To The AbuseMent Park   My Visit To The AbuseMent Park - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 5:14 pm

I swore iread the crazy sideshow african lol.
its good lol. i take their hair too, i love me some long hair
Back to top Go down
Lady
Lady
Queen Of A^P
Queen Of A^P

Female

PostSubject: Re: My Visit To The AbuseMent Park   My Visit To The AbuseMent Park - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 5:55 pm

but who will run the slaughter fest if i'm dead no one can do it like me... how about for the last one i die its to early in the series for the mysterious woman who hasn't been named yet to die lol but hmmmm who could you kill hmmm...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Visit To The AbuseMent Park   My Visit To The AbuseMent Park - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 6:03 pm

Who me? I would kill a certain members computer first I won't say who it is but I don't like what they are posting on the fourms. I didn't say my character went on a rampage and killed everyone I just said he escaped.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Visit To The AbuseMent Park   My Visit To The AbuseMent Park - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 7:06 pm

I have a second idea!

How about instead of using our user names as characters how about we just make up our own here is mine anyone else that wants to be part of this story can put their made up character name, info, place of birth, age, ect.

Here is mine use it as an example.

Character name- Jack Norwell

Place of birth- unknown

Character age- 28

Character info-

A mysterious man from the Wild West. His true place of birth and parents are unknown as his parents were murdered before he knew their names. He carries around an old wild west shotgun he had since he was a child however, the shotgun is posessed by some unknown force. He stumbled into AbuseMent Park by accident and has been trying to escape for a few days. He is known as a hero and he plans to escape AbuseMent Park no matter what it takes even if it means killing everything in his path...

Additonal info- He hates parks....

Character weapon- A wild west shotgun from 1911 it's is a weapon that Jack Norwell had since he was a kid. Jack Norwell found it when he was only 9 years old while digging in a grave yard after digging a few feet in a random spot he came accross a strange shape in the dirt after digging a bit more it took the shape of the shotgun Jack didn't know what it was and so he picked it up. After picking it up from the hole he was struck by a invisible force. When he woke up he found himself inside a coffin he lifted the lid open and found himself inside a cave but had no memories of what happend before he woke up.

Weapon description- A shot gun with black metal barrel and a wooden base (based of the shotgun in RDR). It is posessed by a unknown force that gives the weapon super natural powers like super natural stopping power, high range, reloads on it's own, never needs ammo, repairs it's self, allows the holder to see and interact with ghosts. It does not come without a price... the holder can never drop it or it will just warp back into their hands and the holder will have headaches and nightmares every day of their life.

Last edited by Dreadsword101 on Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lady
Lady
Queen Of A^P
Queen Of A^P

Female

PostSubject: Re: My Visit To The AbuseMent Park   My Visit To The AbuseMent Park - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 7:08 pm

Lol dread is in deep lol i'll write you one 2 on how crazy he really is Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Visit To The AbuseMent Park   My Visit To The AbuseMent Park - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

My Visit To The AbuseMent Park

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BitterSweet Misery :: The Side Show! :: Poems & Stories-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com