BitterSweet Misery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AbuseMent ParkHomeRosterLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Check these babies out.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Check these babies out.  _
PostSubject: Check these babies out.    Check these babies out.  EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:40 am

I love everything Sony and have been looking into buying a new headset. The search is over.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Check these babies out.    Check these babies out.  EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 10:30 am

worth every cent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Check these babies out.    Check these babies out.  EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 2:03 am

Is there a subliminal message in your avatar?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Check these babies out.    Check these babies out.  EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 12:46 pm

you're a bright man. Not going to elaborate, I think things speak for themselves around here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Check these babies out.    Check these babies out.  EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 2:37 pm

Thought so, Yeah it's kind of bad. Completely dead tbh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Check these babies out.    Check these babies out.  EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 2:39 pm

There has to be constant recruiting and then reasons for them to stick around. I did what I could with the competitive part of it. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Check these babies out.    Check these babies out.  EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 1:23 pm

DON'T KNOW WHAT TO MAKE OF IT (?) I HAVE MY SUSPICIONS ,WHICH INVOLVES ANOTHER SITE UNRELATED TO GAMING. WHO KNOWS, AND I'M NOT ABOUT TO PLAY THE GUESSING GAME. PERHAPS A MESSAGE WOULD HAD BEEN APPROPRIATE CONSIDERING MANY DEVOTED/INVESTED TIME HERE.THE FACT NOTHING WAS SAID AND THIS NOT BEING A FIRST, IS WHY I'M DONE. LIFE GOES ON.
SORRY ABOUT THE CAPS.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Check these babies out.    Check these babies out.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Check these babies out.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BitterSweet Misery :: Welcome :: General Disscussion-
Forumotion's free forums | Video games | FPS - First Person Shooter | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com