BitterSweet Misery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AbuseMent ParkHomeRosterLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

A Challenge From D WILD BUNCH!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rich_DWB

A Challenge From D WILD BUNCH! _
PostSubject: A Challenge From D WILD BUNCH!   A Challenge From D WILD BUNCH! EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 6:31 pm

A Challenge From D WILD BUNCH! DWBLogoTrans-1

Hi there, i'll keep this short and sweet. I represent a Red Dead Redemption PS3 gang known as D WILD BUNCH, and I am writing to challenge you and your clan to a series of hardcore gang battles. Our only intention is for fun, and to interact with a few more gangs.

The only criteria we insist on is that they take place using hardcore aiming, we simply don't use anything else and we have been looking for like-minded posses to play against in friendly matches for some time now. Our members are mature gamers, who will never overreact to a defeat, our only aim is to enjoy this game to the full and share the experience with others.

If you're interested, reply and we'll see if we can sort out a date and time. Thanks for your time!

-Richard_Turpin, DWB Battle-Challenger
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge From D WILD BUNCH!   A Challenge From D WILD BUNCH! EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 4:00 am

Love the thing at the top Very Happy Looks awesome
Back to top Go down
Lady
Lady
Queen Of A^P
Queen Of A^P

Female
Handle : xMiiSz_-AmaziiNx
Clan Tag : [AP*- A^P - A*P] (Leader)
Warning Level : Nothing Wrong

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge From D WILD BUNCH!   A Challenge From D WILD BUNCH! EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 8:00 am

Yea their logo is awesome... I have heard of them before but i'm sad to say we don't have enough people who play rdr as much as me.. I wold love to take on this challenge but not enough people lolz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge From D WILD BUNCH!   A Challenge From D WILD BUNCH! EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 8:48 am

Lady, I'm always on RDR once and awhile. I'll be on more when Horgan fixes his ps3....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge From D WILD BUNCH!   A Challenge From D WILD BUNCH! EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 10:51 am

Hi RT,
Good to see you took my advice and inquired here.

Lady,
If you don't have enough members playing and would like to combined EzCo members with those who play in AP/SMA, then i'd be all for it. could create a separate RDR clan for this purpose. I have about 5-6 members who play.
Just a thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge From D WILD BUNCH!   A Challenge From D WILD BUNCH! EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 4:28 pm

Cheers, we've got some great graphic designers in the gang ^^ the logo is just the start of what we've got!

We're up for anything really, if you guys can't scrape together enough members we could perhaps make it 6v6? We'd really like something to go ahead, it's hard to find decent challengers on RDR.

Anyway, if you sort out a team we'll discuss a date and time Smile
Back to top Go down
Lady
Lady
Queen Of A^P
Queen Of A^P

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge From D WILD BUNCH!   A Challenge From D WILD BUNCH! EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 10:22 am

@ Nep: yea im on from time to time aswell on Zombies mostly have to get some more practice i am only level 14 lolz btw add my name Nep i'm on that instead of Lady now Smile

@Sabb: That would be great we can do a combined posse with each other and have a complete different name that's more RDR related lolz but that is a great idea... So how would we do this will they come here? lolz you'll figure something out i'm sure lolz

@Rich: yea this sounds like a good challenge and it would be fun i would like to do it but one thing i will say is when and if we get a team together i wold like us to play a few days together to get a feel for how we all play and things like that (im not much for just jumping in with people i haven't played with before) so we can talk much more about this and make it happen and hey maybe even get some prizes up for the winners or something like that idk as of yet it's a thought though... But you can add me if you like Psn--> xMz-_Dementedx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge From D WILD BUNCH!   A Challenge From D WILD BUNCH! EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 11:43 am

Good attitude Lady. anything is possible when effort is applied. This is not something that will happen over night and may take a couple weeks to develop . lets determine between the clans who is interested and/or how many members we have in total. I have good idea on my end who'd be interested We can then think of a name and get registered in the RDR official web site. Doesn't matter to me which site we use and knowing my bunch, they don't have a preference .I could even create a site just for this endeavor/ squad. I Already have most of the graphics to create a RDR site we could use both site for all i care. lets try to get a meeting of heads to discuss this in detail.
I think this will be fun and good for the clans. Although i haven't met any of the "D WILD BUNCH" I'm getting a good vibe from Richard_Turpin.
Once we get the team assembled, we can set some times to get on together and discuss tactics,positions and points of interest within the maps.
For the time being i suggest we do "friendly battles" until we're all comfortable with the game,map layouts ect. once we feel comfty we can venture into something more official. prizes sounds like a nice added incentive. good idea. Lets try to make time this weekend to discuss this in hopes to get things underway ..
Back to top Go down
Lady
Lady
Queen Of A^P
Queen Of A^P

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge From D WILD BUNCH!   A Challenge From D WILD BUNCH! EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 12:25 pm

Sabb all of that sounds awesome and i'm here for anything needed + i have a 4 day weekend so will be on alot lolz so i'm ready to start when you are i know a few herehas it but don't play besides Nep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge From D WILD BUNCH!   A Challenge From D WILD BUNCH! EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 12:32 pm

send out a post and see who we got on this end and I'll do the same via my site. I mentioned this to EzCo 2nd in Command , who just bought the game last week. He's like me; down for whatever makes people happy and active. For the record too, i don't care who is on record as squad/clan leader. Not a concern to me so who ever is cool.
Back to top Go down
Lady
Lady
Queen Of A^P
Queen Of A^P

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge From D WILD BUNCH!   A Challenge From D WILD BUNCH! EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 12:35 pm

Yea me either lolz i will go by who is on the most lolz but yea im going to make it an annoucment so they see it even if they don't check the RDR board lolz... (i remeber the days of having a 25 person ready RDR team then we played to much and all moved on lolz now they all went Poof lolz)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge From D WILD BUNCH!   A Challenge From D WILD BUNCH! EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 12:48 pm

Happens in many games. sucks doing all the work and then there's no one around to make it worth all the efforts. That's the risk we take doing this stuff and dealing with complete strangers. The group i have now in EzCo is tight and i don't see them going "poof"(lol) any time soon. I changed my recruitment practices too which helped. I no longer recruit just because a person has a pulse/heart beat anymore.lol
Back to top Go down
Lady
Lady
Queen Of A^P
Queen Of A^P

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge From D WILD BUNCH!   A Challenge From D WILD BUNCH! EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 12:51 pm

Lolz yea for Black Ops i'm going to change that aswell b/c we don't need just anyone joing now and days there will be more with black ops and same with KZ3 but so of now we take who we have and will go from there in the beginning stages of BO and get a feel for each other while i try and get so skills lmao. reminds me to post it is coming next week lolz.

But back on topic yeah getting so practice and things like that will be best b/c i can be rather well out there and just not care someimes and it may piss people off lolz so them seeing how i play and me learning how they play and acing on that wold be best or i may cost us some lolz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge From D WILD BUNCH!   A Challenge From D WILD BUNCH! EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 1:22 pm

you play the game in a way that works for you. not going to pass judgment and neither will any EzCo troops. we know all to well how to improvise in the fields so do what makes you comfty and content. This is to be a game of FUN for all those involved, and I won't see it any other way. we'll leave the hair pulling, nail biting, pissing vinegar B.S. for the other games. just have fun.
as for Blk Ops, many might not be sure just yet if their getting it. some are banking on their Parents, good grades, or if all the bills are paid ect, in obtaining game. those with it on pre-order should let it be known so you got an idea how many to/not expect.
I am rethinking my clans primary game which is currently WARHAWK. although we are a multi gaming clan, WH has been the one thing we all owned and played. Not much action anymore as the game went to the cheater leaving many to move on to other games. I think i might just make B.O. EzCo's primary.

Last edited by WHITESABBATH on Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lady
Lady
Queen Of A^P
Queen Of A^P

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge From D WILD BUNCH!   A Challenge From D WILD BUNCH! EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 1:31 pm

Oh ok cool yea B.O is going to be big i know tomorrow im going to put the 20 down i owe so i dont have to pay when i go get it and that will be done But if EzCo goes B.O we'll be there as allies to help Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge From D WILD BUNCH!   A Challenge From D WILD BUNCH! EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 2:09 pm

cool beans Lady. I pre-ordered more copies than i need, just in case my troops are unable to purchase it themselves. little coin toss in the kitty can get EzCo members lots of goodies. Good way to make sure we all have the game.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge From D WILD BUNCH!   A Challenge From D WILD BUNCH! EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 4:44 pm

Let me know if you guys manage to get together a group Smile i'll check back every once in a while
Back to top Go down
Lady
Lady
Queen Of A^P
Queen Of A^P

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge From D WILD BUNCH!   A Challenge From D WILD BUNCH! EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 9:04 am

So it seems i have found my old posse form rdr called THM (Trigga Happy Mob) some of them would surly like to do this Smile may be sooner than we all think Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge From D WILD BUNCH!   A Challenge From D WILD BUNCH! EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 9:06 am

Hey, I'll get on for ol' times sake also. It's been a while since I've had a good match!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge From D WILD BUNCH!   A Challenge From D WILD BUNCH! EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 12:46 pm

So, if you guys can organise 8 players between your clans we're still up for it. Let me know! Very Happy it's just a bit of fun, and we try not to take things too seriously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge From D WILD BUNCH!   A Challenge From D WILD BUNCH! EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 12:58 pm

it's all about having fun with good company. hoping to get something underway soon. getting people in tune has been a task it seems. if their not busy, their focus seems to be else where. every time a new game is released the others get put to the back burner. I might just ask to tag along with your members just so i can get the practice in and/or have some people to game with.

did you see the post by Lady? she ran into some former buds who has a RDR clan.

anyhow Rich, sorry its been slow moving in getting a squad together. **** happens. Don't give up hope as i haven't .
A Challenge From D WILD BUNCH! Bandit10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge From D WILD BUNCH!   A Challenge From D WILD BUNCH! EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 5:02 pm

It's all good. I'll keep checking back as I understand having played our first clan vs clan match last night how hard it is to organise 2 different groups of people Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge From D WILD BUNCH!   A Challenge From D WILD BUNCH! EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 6:25 pm

how did the battle go?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge From D WILD BUNCH!   A Challenge From D WILD BUNCH! EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 7:36 pm

We won 3 matches to 0. The team we were against known as the CMB clan ran their mouth for about a week before we took them on, constantly posting how they would wipe the floor with us on our forums. It was funny stuff, even as we were winning they were still trash-talking, was very satisfying beating them haha Very Happy

They weren't very good despite their boasts. They took things way too seriously and that's what we don't like to see. We just like to have fun with it ^^
Back to top Go down
Lady
Lady
Queen Of A^P
Queen Of A^P

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge From D WILD BUNCH!   A Challenge From D WILD BUNCH! EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 8:29 pm

Wow sounds like a GB from Gamebattles lolz i'm used to seeing people like that then wiping the floor with them and their words lolz

But sounds like you guys are a good bunch and i will be talking to the leader of THM and get things set up if i can... The bad part is they aren't registered on this site and i'm not to sure they have a site
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge From D WILD BUNCH!   A Challenge From D WILD BUNCH! Empty

Back to top Go down

A Challenge From D WILD BUNCH!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BitterSweet Misery :: WAR ROOM :: Challenge Us ?-
Make a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com