BitterSweet Misery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AbuseMent ParkHomeRosterLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

A Challenge From D WILD BUNCH!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

A Challenge From D WILD BUNCH! - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: A Challenge From D WILD BUNCH!   A Challenge From D WILD BUNCH! - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 10:08 pm

Exactly! All talk, no walk. Just like gaybattles lol the worst part is that it's been 24 hours since the match and he's still posting stuff in our forum!

You guys don't sound so bad yourself ^^ we'd be happy to wait as long as it takes to sort something out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge From D WILD BUNCH!   A Challenge From D WILD BUNCH! - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 10:27 am

Little trash talk never hurts, but it sure might get you an arse beating.lol

sounds like you guys humiliated them . give him another day or 2 , he'll eventually stop pouting. don't reply to his post and he'll go away faster. Better yet, challenge them again and see how fast he shuts up.lol

you won't see/hear anything negative from my bunch. we're all big enough to take a loss and respectable enough not to boast if we win.

Well congrats to you and your "wild bunch" for the victories. cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge From D WILD BUNCH!   A Challenge From D WILD BUNCH! - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 6:45 pm

The difference between talking a little smack just for competitive reasons, and trash-talking are two completely different things. You can talk some smack, but you must do it in consideration and show some sort of respect. I mean, the game is to have a little fun; when you take it too seriously then you should just stop and do something else. That's how I see it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge From D WILD BUNCH!   A Challenge From D WILD BUNCH! - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 8:23 pm

Yeah.. He'd clearly never heard of the word "respect", ofcourse there's nothing wrong with a little smack-talk, in fact i thought he was just messing around with us at first so i found it quite funny and played along lol

But during and after the match, when they were beaten so badly, they kept on saying how much better they are than us. Denial, mayhaps? lol

Anyway. He's stopped now. We've challenged them to another match so we'll see if he's so confident now ^^ maybe this time he'll man up and show a little respect if we school them.

I never usually take much pleasure in beating someone, it's just fun to game! But they were something else lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge From D WILD BUNCH!   A Challenge From D WILD BUNCH! - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 8:26 pm

Talking smack/trash talking/talking out the side of your neck/talking out your ** ,all one in the same to me. if its done offensively, with the intent to be hurtful, than it's never a good thing. " you couldn't hit the broad side of a barn,standing 2ft away";that kind of stuff isn't harmful to the average "secured individual".lol I don't get into it myself (much)but i also know that "boys will be boys". There's a "fine line"which most people are "in tune" with, and treat each other accordingly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge From D WILD BUNCH!   A Challenge From D WILD BUNCH! - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 8:28 pm

lol rich ,we posted at the same time
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge From D WILD BUNCH!   A Challenge From D WILD BUNCH! - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 8:33 pm

Well you also have to know that the fact human beings fight wether it be physically or orally is natural too. That's why theories such as "world peace" can never be accomplished. You have to admit that we've all had our share of fights and all friendly moments. It's like football fans, for instance. They all hate on the other team and support whom they are a fan of.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge From D WILD BUNCH!   A Challenge From D WILD BUNCH! - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 9:03 pm

I agree completely. I've got no problem with things like that but he took it way too far and started making personal comments and generally making the whole thing too damn seriously.

Anyway. It certainly is a fine line between smack talking and outright insulting someone, I just hope I never find myself on the latter side ^^ nothing wrong with banter; I encourage it in fact! Gives a fun edge; but it's never a good sign when people try to make things/take things personal. Very Happy

@Whitesabbath: Just beat you to it lol Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge From D WILD BUNCH!   A Challenge From D WILD BUNCH! - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 12:22 am

Exactly, Rich. It's good to have a little banter every now and then. It keepss up competition.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge From D WILD BUNCH!   A Challenge From D WILD BUNCH! - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 10:54 am

having spent roughly 20+ yrs in the ring, you can imagine the things that came from my mouth. Shocked and/or the things said to me. Smile . trash talk was nothing foreign in my world. Can be a good tool at times.
Back to top Go down
Lady
Lady
Queen Of A^P
Queen Of A^P

Female
Handle : xMiiSz_-AmaziiNx
Clan Tag : [AP*- A^P - A*P] (Leader)
Warning Level : Nothing Wrong

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge From D WILD BUNCH!   A Challenge From D WILD BUNCH! - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 11:34 am

Ok So as of now we really haven't gotten the chance to really talk about this with THM being they all play BO now so im waiting to see if BO is the game they are staying on or going back to RDR

But im a trash talker a little and i usually do it for fun b/c i find it silly that a girl can smack talk and beat you to but i always have respect if i get my arse handed to me i always say good game we got to play again sometimes and they are always saying she's such a good sport lolz.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge From D WILD BUNCH!   A Challenge From D WILD BUNCH! - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 5:55 pm

Shut up!!! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge From D WILD BUNCH!   A Challenge From D WILD BUNCH! - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 5:59 pm

As for trash-talking in my world, I am usually the one to get it, but I don't fight with my mouth. I fight with my knees, fists, and feet. Like the saying goes: "Talk is cheap". lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge From D WILD BUNCH!   A Challenge From D WILD BUNCH! - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 6:49 pm

^ but a kick in the nads is cheaper
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge From D WILD BUNCH!   A Challenge From D WILD BUNCH! - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 7:15 pm

Not if you are wearing a CUP! 0.0
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge From D WILD BUNCH!   A Challenge From D WILD BUNCH! - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 10:20 pm

not the nads man. Fighting
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge From D WILD BUNCH!   A Challenge From D WILD BUNCH! - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 12:23 am

The best way to knock someone out: body/liver shots. After awhile, when MMA fighters get punched in the jaw so many times, they barely feel it. But when they're punched in the gut, they'll feel it the day after lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge From D WILD BUNCH!   A Challenge From D WILD BUNCH! - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 1:58 am

ok bruce lone wolf, lets get back on topic. what was the topic anyhow.lolA Challenge From D WILD BUNCH! - Page 2 Famous10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge From D WILD BUNCH!   A Challenge From D WILD BUNCH! - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 9:29 am

Oh! it was getting a posse ready for the friendly challenge. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge From D WILD BUNCH!   A Challenge From D WILD BUNCH! - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 12:35 pm

Awe yes the RDR posse. scratch

ANYONE INTERESTED IN RDR????????
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge From D WILD BUNCH!   A Challenge From D WILD BUNCH! - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 6:21 pm

Well I still play it, that's for sure
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge From D WILD BUNCH!   A Challenge From D WILD BUNCH! - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 9:55 pm

Hmm... I'm judging that there's not all that much interest? lol

Or is your new sig a good sign, NeP? Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge From D WILD BUNCH!   A Challenge From D WILD BUNCH! - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 9:59 pm

lol I didn't think of it to be related to RDR. I just think that out west is a nice place. Have you ever been there?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge From D WILD BUNCH!   A Challenge From D WILD BUNCH! - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 11:25 pm

Mines messed up. I should be buying a new one by the end of this month.
Back to top Go down
Lady
Lady
Queen Of A^P
Queen Of A^P

Female
Handle : xMiiSz_-AmaziiNx
Clan Tag : [AP*- A^P - A*P] (Leader)
Warning Level : Nothing Wrong

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge From D WILD BUNCH!   A Challenge From D WILD BUNCH! - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 6:23 pm

i'm still on for it and have a few from thm but would like more people i can trust to be there lolz
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge From D WILD BUNCH!   A Challenge From D WILD BUNCH! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Challenge From D WILD BUNCH!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BitterSweet Misery :: WAR ROOM :: Challenge Us ?-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com