BitterSweet Misery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AbuseMent ParkHomeRosterLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

War, ladies und gentlemen.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

War, ladies und gentlemen. - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: War, ladies und gentlemen.   War, ladies und gentlemen. - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 11:43 am

^ exactly!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War, ladies und gentlemen.   War, ladies und gentlemen. - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 12:41 pm

rivalry between clans can be a fun if the both parties know their is a thing called "limitations". a little trash talk between clan members is ok , but all to often there's some cry baby who takes things personally and/or too far.
This nano guy is far from what i would consider to be a good leader. Those with half a brain will eventually see that of him and split. The rest ....well there's an old saying, "birds of a feather flock together". AVOID THEM!!!
All this TKing is only making yourselves look bad in the eyes of those watching from the sidelines. Those who don't condone that type of B.S. in the servers, which ultimately screws things up for "everyone" playing. Some perhaps that are members of nano's clan. What kind of example are you setting if you too are partaking in the TKing? 2 wrongs don't make it right.
Again i stress to use the forums to your advantage. I bet if you played your cards right , you could find some of nano's members wanting to join you. Wouldn't that be the ultimate "pay back" ? You'll also gain the respect from other viewers/gamers, which is what you want.

Last edited by WHITESABBATH on Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War, ladies und gentlemen.   War, ladies und gentlemen. - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 1:45 pm

wow, another war, its a been long time ago lol

by the way, when this R*S clan in the game?

i hope Lady can give them a little "preach" lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War, ladies und gentlemen.   War, ladies und gentlemen. - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 9:27 pm

War? This is ambush, sabotage, if you will.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War, ladies und gentlemen.   War, ladies und gentlemen. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 2:13 am

I did mention I was fanatical, didn't I? No, as it stands now, the core of that clan know why we're attacking them. As a matter of fact, I was in contact with R10icky trying to resolve this just because of the step he took. Red Star's response was to kick him & any other members that agreed with him. R10icky is currently in his old clan; he told me what happened after they got tags.

And yes, I know two wrongs don't make a right, Sabby, but I lead my clan like I lead my life: those who cross me shall know the full scope of my vengeance. The only difference here is its not just me, so when others decide my methods are too harsh, I will stand down. I don't know if its loyalty or they enjoy the chaos, but the majority of my troops want blood now. They view an attack on one of us an attack on all, & we don't take that lightly.

S/N: I haven't been on much lately as Viktorya (my PS3) is my main source of net connection, & the site either takes ages to load or won't load at all. Anyone else have this problem?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War, ladies und gentlemen.   War, ladies und gentlemen. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 8:17 am

i was having it for abit when i used my ps3 but my ps3 works fine for the site now, i dunno its weird

its been working for the last couple weeks, but wasnt working for ike 1 week before that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War, ladies und gentlemen.   War, ladies und gentlemen. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 2:50 pm

I'm all for retribution and playback, but please dont let this turn into a giant fiasco like what happened the other few times i've witnessed... It gets annoying when finally our guys get kicked and they move on to the rest of us who are minding are own business... like the "richard cheese incident".... or the last SMD sabo b4 the split... for me, i think it's a damn shame dilopamcy fell through, but I'd rather support the advice for avoidance, simply because i dont want SMA painted in a negative way
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War, ladies und gentlemen.   War, ladies und gentlemen. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 3:40 pm

lol at the richard cheese incident

but i talked with the guy w/ the richard cheese incident and struck an agreement that he wont kill any SMA guys except for me so w/e
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War, ladies und gentlemen.   War, ladies und gentlemen. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 5:42 pm

the situation still got out of control before then... and both parties were responsible because instead of simply ending it with "music dood was kicked" the response for the majority was "gasp! they got demi banned! i know, lets go shoot those guys in the face with pistols!" granted i will say it was a fun approach, the fact remains that it was still stupid. i would suggest we try diplomacy again, only this time dont put a challenge in the message...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War, ladies und gentlemen.   War, ladies und gentlemen. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 10:46 pm

YAY! YAY! YAY!

Great news errbody!

I KILLED NANOFIED!!!

it was in sabo Smile hehehe fun fun fun!

Free i have gotten your revenge!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War, ladies und gentlemen.   War, ladies und gentlemen. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 12:04 pm

Ok, whatever happened with this Richard Cheese thing, I don't know about, and that reaction I frown upon. I've been researching a bit since my last post, & the majority of R*S honestly have no idea what's going on; they just wear the uniform & hope they don't get dragged into the clan's bs. The few members who did try to assist in finding a diplomatic solution to this were kicked from the clan, so that leads me to believe its mainly Nano & his cadre of brown nosing officers that are the bad element there. I'm now issuing an order to cease fire on any R*S member at this time with the exception of Nano. He can suck it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War, ladies und gentlemen.   War, ladies und gentlemen. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 12:23 pm

oh i mentioned the richard cheese thing to u a while ago, with the HIT clan, dont worry though i worked it out... so no worries
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War, ladies und gentlemen.   War, ladies und gentlemen. - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 3:45 am

Im to tired to read all these posts but They shall die. All of them. Badly. By hanging from their ears. Yes, their ears.

Good job Demi Evil or Very Mad Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lady
Lady
Queen Of A^P
Queen Of A^P

Female
Handle : xMiiSz_-AmaziiNx
Clan Tag : [AP*- A^P - A*P] (Leader)
Warning Level : Nothing Wrong

PostSubject: Re: War, ladies und gentlemen.   War, ladies und gentlemen. - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 8:06 am

lolz hanging from their ears lolz ... and i member Nano i haven't seen him in ages lolz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War, ladies und gentlemen.   War, ladies und gentlemen. - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 10:35 am

how many wars has SMA/A^P been in?
and i shall accept the contract on Nanos head, and once i bring it in i demand full payment =D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War, ladies und gentlemen.   War, ladies und gentlemen. - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 3:40 pm

ya captain, only kill nanofied in R*S, nobody else!
Back to top Go down
Lady
Lady
Queen Of A^P
Queen Of A^P

Female
Handle : xMiiSz_-AmaziiNx
Clan Tag : [AP*- A^P - A*P] (Leader)
Warning Level : Nothing Wrong

PostSubject: Re: War, ladies und gentlemen.   War, ladies und gentlemen. - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 10:30 am

A^P has been in no wars as I know alot of people from R*S and other clans SMA has been in 2 i believe or is it one idk lolz But SMA has A^P support except me of course lolz i would loose friends for that lmao
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War, ladies und gentlemen.   War, ladies und gentlemen. - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 3:33 pm

ya, lol i always seem to be in a game when things go sour...

with R*S, they were mocking armdog and TKing him, he TKs back, so i join in... WAR!
and when free tried to be diplomatic, nano said **** OFF!

with HIT, i was high and played music as OIC... RESOLVED!

with FTK i was TKd while planting a charge... WAR!
when i tried to be diplomatic mexi-can said ****OFF!

only the 1 w/ HIT was my fault and i resolved that...

so my theory is that all clans that got angry with SMA are all anti-semites!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War, ladies und gentlemen.   War, ladies und gentlemen. - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 4:10 pm

or... it could be demi just likes to start ****?... hmmm.... jk
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War, ladies und gentlemen.   War, ladies und gentlemen. - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 10:27 pm

lol no they want our jew!

Pre-merge, we had a problem with 3C. It was resolved after the merge.

Post-merge, it was R*S. If anyone of them opens on us, kill'em all. On the off-chance someone sees Nano, shoot him dead. Otherwise do not attack.

Post-merge, it was HIT. That was Demi's fault & he fixed that. If anyone from HIT kills him, let it ride.

Post-merge, FTK teamkilled for a plant of all things. Tried to resolve it & their leader pulled a Nano. Kill'em all.

All of our quarrels have been between SMA & other idiots; we try not to pull The Park into our jitz.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War, ladies und gentlemen.   War, ladies und gentlemen. - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 11:12 pm

oh ya and cuz i said that they could kill me, the guy just contacted me and said that the hit was off... HIT says the hit is off... lol jew pun!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War, ladies und gentlemen.   War, ladies und gentlemen. - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 11:27 pm

ugghhh bad jew puns again? What do I have to do to get away from those bad jokes?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War, ladies und gentlemen.   War, ladies und gentlemen. - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 12:13 am

^ sorry its what my people do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War, ladies und gentlemen.   War, ladies und gentlemen. - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 7:59 am

lol being stereotypical to yourselves O.o
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War, ladies und gentlemen.   War, ladies und gentlemen. - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 3:03 pm

We enjoy our stereotypes in The Army. Celebrate them even.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: War, ladies und gentlemen.   War, ladies und gentlemen. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

War, ladies und gentlemen.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BitterSweet Misery :: WAR ROOM :: MAG-
Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com