BitterSweet Misery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AbuseMent ParkHomeRosterLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Gb Team 16-6 (Official Results Thread)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Gb Team 16-6  (Official Results Thread)  - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: Gb Team 16-6 (Official Results Thread)    Gb Team 16-6  (Official Results Thread)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 3:33 pm

I told them that I would post the match updates. Most of them don't have PCs that are readily available.

@nep. It depends on who you lose to. If you lose to a team that is ranked higher than you then you don't lose that much XP in turn you don't lose that many spots on the Team Ladder Leaderboard. If you lose to a team ranked lower than you, you lose way more xp. Thats why It really didn't hurt us when we lost to 1Unit, they were ranked #15 at the time. Now we lost to another team yesterday not sure of their names. They were 1-4 and ranked well lower than us. We lost 160 xp from that match.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gb Team 16-6 (Official Results Thread)    Gb Team 16-6  (Official Results Thread)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 5:50 pm

"I Don't have pc". if i got paid for every time i heard that, i'd be a rich man ..lol being i created 80% of my original website via my ps3, that old story doesn't carry much weight. i can view site via a ps3. sucks monkey nutz, but do-able.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gb Team 16-6 (Official Results Thread)    Gb Team 16-6  (Official Results Thread)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 2:30 am

We are currently on a 3 win streak we beat a team that was 0-3 for our last win. This is a link to their page. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

We also beat a team that is now 2-2 here is their link

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

We are currently ranked #36 on the team ladder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gb Team 16-6 (Official Results Thread)    Gb Team 16-6  (Official Results Thread)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 2:45 am

Make that a 4 win streak. We are now ranked 30 out of 3,000 clans. Not too shabby. AP getting famous. Our goal is to be on the first page by the end of this weekend.

Here is the link to our latest victim

Back to top Go down
Lady
Lady
Queen Of A^P
Queen Of A^P

Female
Handle : xMiiSz_-AmaziiNx
Clan Tag : [AP*- A^P - A*P] (Leader)
Warning Level : Nothing Wrong

PostSubject: Re: Gb Team 16-6 (Official Results Thread)    Gb Team 16-6  (Official Results Thread)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 3:32 am

Omg Super Awesome
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gb Team 16-6 (Official Results Thread)    Gb Team 16-6  (Official Results Thread)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 2:41 pm

lazy.. haha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gb Team 16-6 (Official Results Thread)    Gb Team 16-6  (Official Results Thread)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 3:45 pm

Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gb Team 16-6 (Official Results Thread)    Gb Team 16-6  (Official Results Thread)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 6:00 pm

looking good guys. #28th / 9-2 record currently. cheers

i think the clan "shoving jews in oven ",(ranked #45th) should be reported and/or its leader xSuperSlickStevex banned in every facet of Sony network.
I'm no jew, but i do have compassion for people..we all know what they suffered as a nation. that title depicts hatred to the corel..

go woop their asses, then tell them your all jews.

Last edited by WHITESABBATH on Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gb Team 16-6 (Official Results Thread)    Gb Team 16-6  (Official Results Thread)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 6:13 pm

Great Idea. I will run it by the guys. We will put our clan tag as JEW when we enter the lobby.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gb Team 16-6 (Official Results Thread)    Gb Team 16-6  (Official Results Thread)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 6:27 pm

I just looked at their feedback and rep. They have 1 star and they dispute every loss. Not sure if its worth the trouble. They only have 2 members as of right now. They can't play without 4 on the roster. I'll keep checking back to see if they get anymore members.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gb Team 16-6 (Official Results Thread)    Gb Team 16-6  (Official Results Thread)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 6:27 pm

ScRuBaLuFFaGuS wrote:
Great Idea. I will run it by the guys. We will put our clan tag as JEW when we enter the lobby.
lmao love to see that man. Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gb Team 16-6 (Official Results Thread)    Gb Team 16-6  (Official Results Thread)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 6:29 pm

glad to learn only 1 is ignorant enough to join .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gb Team 16-6 (Official Results Thread)    Gb Team 16-6  (Official Results Thread)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 7:06 pm

jew in the oven??? i hate those guys!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gb Team 16-6 (Official Results Thread)    Gb Team 16-6  (Official Results Thread)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 4:28 am

We are 10-2, got our swag back. We beat a team ranked 56 all with pretty high gb ranks. We are currently on a 5 win streak. After a loss its good to just chill a few days and go over strats. Hopefully front page by tomorrow.

Here is the link to our last victim
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gb Team 16-6 (Official Results Thread)    Gb Team 16-6  (Official Results Thread)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 5:20 am

i see you on the first page now. you gettin it in son.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gb Team 16-6 (Official Results Thread)    Gb Team 16-6  (Official Results Thread)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 10:50 am

thanks for keeping us posted scrubs. brings a bit of excitement to the clan/site.
send our regards to the rest of the squad.
Gangsta
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gb Team 16-6 (Official Results Thread)    Gb Team 16-6  (Official Results Thread)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 3:18 pm

Yeah we were on the top page for about 10 min. Then we ran into the nMe. They are really good. We always lose cap the flag in the last second. We really need to work on that. nMe is 8-0 and ranked #28 now. Hopefully we can get back on that top page again.

Here is a link to their page.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gb Team 16-6 (Official Results Thread)    Gb Team 16-6  (Official Results Thread)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 6:18 pm

Well, at least you got a sample of what it's like to be on the top page. Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gb Team 16-6 (Official Results Thread)    Gb Team 16-6  (Official Results Thread)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 6:21 pm

Don't feel bad. One of their members are in the top 1000 in rankings.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gb Team 16-6 (Official Results Thread)    Gb Team 16-6  (Official Results Thread)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 7:17 pm

Yeah I know. I think we are holding our own against top teams. Right now the servers are so inconsistent and sometimes we dump shots into people and they just will not drop. I can't wait for this patch to come. We will be on the top page again today I guarantee it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gb Team 16-6 (Official Results Thread)    Gb Team 16-6  (Official Results Thread)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 11:49 pm

We're 12-3 but the team was too low of a rank to give us enough xp to make it on the front page.

Here is their link
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gb Team 16-6 (Official Results Thread)    Gb Team 16-6  (Official Results Thread)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 11:55 pm

LOVELY cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gb Team 16-6 (Official Results Thread)    Gb Team 16-6  (Official Results Thread)  - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 4:13 pm

Currently should be 13-3, but the other team disputed the loss. Unfortunate because they got completely SMACKED; serious business. Link to the dispute [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gb Team 16-6 (Official Results Thread)    Gb Team 16-6  (Official Results Thread)  - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 7:21 pm

thanks for the update kyle, and welcome to the site. Very Happy theres always going to be someone who cries "foul". sore losers is all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gb Team 16-6 (Official Results Thread)    Gb Team 16-6  (Official Results Thread)  - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 8:29 pm

Yeah it just sucks when the party privacy settings don't even work. So there is no point in even using them. Also the gb rules don't say "must" it says "should" therefore it seems like to me its not really all that important. Oh well I'm making a thread with all the gb rules posted.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gb Team 16-6 (Official Results Thread)    Gb Team 16-6  (Official Results Thread)  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Gb Team 16-6 (Official Results Thread)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BitterSweet Misery :: WAR ROOM :: BLACK OPs :: Intel-
Free forums hosting | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com