BitterSweet Misery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AbuseMent ParkHomeRosterLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Gb Team 16-6 (Official Results Thread)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Gb Team 16-6  (Official Results Thread)  - Page 3 _
PostSubject: Re: Gb Team 16-6 (Official Results Thread)    Gb Team 16-6  (Official Results Thread)  - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 11:47 pm

Some people just need to learn how to take a loss. Babies.......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gb Team 16-6 (Official Results Thread)    Gb Team 16-6  (Official Results Thread)  - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 12:49 am

your reminding me why we got out of doing gb battles.between cheaters,whinnies and the fact Sony did absolutely nada to patch up all the issues with Warhawk. strangely i do miss battling and all the excitement it brought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gb Team 16-6 (Official Results Thread)    Gb Team 16-6  (Official Results Thread)  - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 1:18 am

Lost first map due to rules lol. Second map SnD the guy used a carpet bomb and killed his whole team lol. We won third map easily. Keep it up fellas. Hopefully this dispute goes our way and we will be 14-3.

Link to our latest victim.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gb Team 16-6 (Official Results Thread)    Gb Team 16-6  (Official Results Thread)  - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 2:50 am

Now 14-4. We won the dispute. HAHAHAHA Kids are so dumb. Then we lost to a really talented team that was ranked higher. We lost in OT on the 3rd map. Capture the flag is our achilles Heel.

Here is the link to the team we lost to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gb Team 16-6 (Official Results Thread)    Gb Team 16-6  (Official Results Thread)  - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 4:01 am

15-4 and once again we lose Capture the flag. We really need to work on that mode. Everything else we flourish in. I JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND!!!!!! Oh well keep up the good work guys.

Here is the link to their page
Back to top Go down
Lady
Lady
Queen Of A^P
Queen Of A^P

Female
Handle : xMiiSz_-AmaziiNx
Clan Tag : [AP*- A^P - A*P] (Leader)
Warning Level : Nothing Wrong

PostSubject: Re: Gb Team 16-6 (Official Results Thread)    Gb Team 16-6  (Official Results Thread)  - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 1:10 pm

Awesome sry i've been away bak now lolz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gb Team 16-6 (Official Results Thread)    Gb Team 16-6  (Official Results Thread)  - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 5:34 pm

We are 15-5 now. I think we're going to take a week off and get our strategies right. We are not a respawn team. We mostly play snd but there is no SnD override setting yet. So we have been forced to play the modes they give us. We also had to play the last GB a man down. One of our guys got disconnected and could not reconnect.

It says our record is 15-6 but if you go to matches and count we only have 5 losses.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gb Team 16-6 (Official Results Thread)    Gb Team 16-6  (Official Results Thread)  - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 8:21 pm

Nice scrubs & company. 15-5 is nothing to frown at. i'd be a happy camper personally.
you should have gotten up with my son as suggested, seldom does he come in second in any battle. having purchased the game a week after its release, he's already at prestige 5 and 2/3's to 6;and a nice kdr to boot.. When he's not hitting the books,he's playing, and thats all he cares to do at this stage in his life. would have made a good reserve player in the event you was short one. oh well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gb Team 16-6 (Official Results Thread)    Gb Team 16-6  (Official Results Thread)  - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 8:36 pm

Sorry for the loss of thought. I didn't even remember you mentioning it until just now. Have him add me, and we can run some pubs to see how the communication is between him and the other players. BTW HAPPY B-DAY OLD MAN. I have to say that is the FIRST time I have gotten to say that to another player. I am usually the old man of the group.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gb Team 16-6 (Official Results Thread)    Gb Team 16-6  (Official Results Thread)  - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 9:51 am

No need to apologies bud, i realize you have a lot on your hands too . I'll ask him (son) again about it, i know initially he was interested in gb battles .He was a bit disappointed we(EzCo) didn't partake in it ourselves. I didn't have enough members as most are in Afghanistan, or cave training for their deployment to Afghanistan in the spring.

Did i take your "old man" title; old man. lol Thanks a million for the B-day shouts, very cool buddy.My Big event of the day was driving to the city and dumping a ton of cash to get one of my cars back. Threw a rod in the engine so i had the short block/lower end of motor swapped out. I think my racing days are over.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gb Team 16-6 (Official Results Thread)    Gb Team 16-6  (Official Results Thread)  - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 2:34 am

Well we are currently 15-6.

We still need work on our respawn modes. The team we lost to is 8-0. We haven't really gbd too much lately this was our first game back.

Our record says 15-7 with a 3 loss streak. If anyone sees where we have lost 3 games in a row please inform me. Cod7WasMyIdea is suppose to submit a ticket to fix our record.

I think we will be ready for the spring season.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gb Team 16-6 (Official Results Thread)    Gb Team 16-6  (Official Results Thread)  - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 10:10 am

Glad to hear you guys are back in the trenches. a little break is good sometimes. Now get in there and kick some arse. Fighting Shooting
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gb Team 16-6 (Official Results Thread)    Gb Team 16-6  (Official Results Thread)  - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 6:00 pm

lol at the Homer avatar.
Back to top Go down
Lady
Lady
Queen Of A^P
Queen Of A^P

Female
Handle : xMiiSz_-AmaziiNx
Clan Tag : [AP*- A^P - A*P] (Leader)
Warning Level : Nothing Wrong

PostSubject: Re: Gb Team 16-6 (Official Results Thread)    Gb Team 16-6  (Official Results Thread)  - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 11:42 pm

so how is the GB team Goin?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gb Team 16-6 (Official Results Thread)    Gb Team 16-6  (Official Results Thread)  - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 12:33 am

Well, We haven't played any for awhile. There has been so many connection problems with ps3 its has been a chore. Plus my dad has been in the hospital since Dec. 20th. He is doing better and when he gets out I will be moving to New Mexico after I get settled We will get back at it. SnD override is now available also so our record will be a lot better since we're mostly an SnD based team.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gb Team 16-6 (Official Results Thread)    Gb Team 16-6  (Official Results Thread)  - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 1:29 am

sorry to learn of your Dad. Hope all is better for him now. Chin Up Soldier!!
There's been a lot of server complaints lately. not just in B.O.; which has had other issues as well. Anyhow, i'm sure some of the gang will be happy to hear they'll be back in trenches Gangsta
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gb Team 16-6 (Official Results Thread)    Gb Team 16-6  (Official Results Thread)  - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 8:29 pm

hopefully i have a ps3 before you get settled in New Mexico
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gb Team 16-6 (Official Results Thread)    Gb Team 16-6  (Official Results Thread)  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Gb Team 16-6 (Official Results Thread)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BitterSweet Misery :: WAR ROOM :: BLACK OPs :: Intel-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com