BitterSweet Misery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AbuseMent ParkHomeRosterLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Random Orchestral Goodies

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Random Orchestral Goodies - Page 4 _
PostSubject: Re: Random Orchestral Goodies   Random Orchestral Goodies - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 7:40 am

'Sleepless Night of the Eastern Country' Montage~~~!!!

Yes yes once again lack of sources has led me to post 4 arranges of the same song...bleh...

I find it interesting how people like her can spend a ton of cash to custom tailor that costume.

Actually...Forget that I said 4 arranges, I meant 3. This one down here is the original.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Orchestral Goodies   Random Orchestral Goodies - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 6:59 am

Imma go with scared. Scared is a good word..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Orchestral Goodies   Random Orchestral Goodies - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 9:42 am

@ jj The way she plays that piano or based on the piano itself; its safe to say she can afford it.

I learned something via this thread i may have never discovered .My 7 yr old has a passion for the Orchestra. "Thank you" jj .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Orchestral Goodies   Random Orchestral Goodies - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 10:10 am

Sabby wrote:
The way she plays that piano or based on the piano itself; its safe to say she can afford it.

Yea the real scary part is she has many touhou costumes. A girl's wardrobe is a scary place indeed.

oh, and maybe try to get your son a violin or a piano. Who knows? Right? Very Happy

and this post officially marks my return to the top 10 posters list after 6 or so months. O_o

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Orchestral Goodies   Random Orchestral Goodies - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 10:29 am

@ jj Congrats on being one of the "Top Posters". Regardless, you're a huge contributer to APG site and it's greatly appreciated.
cheers

Thinking a piano for the home would be nice. I always wanted to learn and Lord knows i have the time/patience now days.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Orchestral Goodies   Random Orchestral Goodies - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 10:39 am

Guitar ftw Wink

Lol, it's getting to easy to get in top 10. Well, sorta. Well, with only 6 of the 10 being active..

Leave me alone, its 4am >_<
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Orchestral Goodies   Random Orchestral Goodies - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 10:44 am

Shut up& go to bed. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Orchestral Goodies   Random Orchestral Goodies - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 12:24 pm

GREAT NEWS. My sources have been re-established and I've been able to dig up some more orchestral goodies!

And for the first time ever, i am posting an arrange with Vocals in it! Cause this song is just too good to pass up.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Orchestral Goodies   Random Orchestral Goodies - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 3:55 am

Omnomnom.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Orchestral Goodies   Random Orchestral Goodies - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 11:48 am

Been better had she not have sung. lmfao
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Orchestral Goodies   Random Orchestral Goodies - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 11:30 pm

Right. Along with the Hoods, these guys ARE Aussie hip hop.

And you'll never guess who's backfliping those dirt jumps Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Orchestral Goodies   Random Orchestral Goodies - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 4:41 am

new additions from my reestablished sources XD

accompanies my odd obsession with clocks...

and also let us once again pray for the Japanese, whose waters are now irradiated 1250 times above the safety limit. This piano arrange is dedicated to Japan's speedy recovery.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Orchestral Goodies   Random Orchestral Goodies - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 8:48 am

Clocks?

Kinky.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Orchestral Goodies   Random Orchestral Goodies - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 8:57 am

Captain_Tpr wrote:
Clocks? Kinky.

It's one of the many consequences of being a touhou fan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Orchestral Goodies   Random Orchestral Goodies - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 10:43 am

Gonna deviate from the topic for this song. Reason is because i've been eating Gods for a few days now....and Im loving it. What a Face

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Orchestral Goodies   Random Orchestral Goodies - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 6:28 am

:O Deviation!?!

I will not stand for it!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Orchestral Goodies   Random Orchestral Goodies - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 9:11 am

Good stuff jj. Cool
Much prayer is needed for those in Japan. As I had mentioned when this tragedy first happened,"the worst is yet to come".
So whats with the clocks? I've been collecting them for 31-32 yrs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Orchestral Goodies   Random Orchestral Goodies - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 9:26 am

Sabby wrote:
So whats with the clocks?

um....well...uh...yea...as I said..it kinda comes with being a Touhou fan...heheh... >_>

Also, is the religious community in the states that sensitive? to the extent of renaming a game from "God Eater" to "Gods Eater"? I really saw no point in that~~~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Orchestral Goodies   Random Orchestral Goodies - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 9:45 am

why eat just one God? Make it plural and eat them all. lmao
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Orchestral Goodies   Random Orchestral Goodies - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 9:18 am

^ True That

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Orchestral Goodies   Random Orchestral Goodies - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 8:50 am

I.....Am out of comments O_o

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Orchestral Goodies   Random Orchestral Goodies - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 10:53 am

I'm out of comments too buddy.
Thanks for your participation/commitment in site.
You are of one of just a few, who maintain my fading interest here.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Orchestral Goodies   Random Orchestral Goodies - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 9:16 am

OMNOMNOMNOMNOM.

All I got Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Orchestral Goodies   Random Orchestral Goodies - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 10:32 am

Sad Captain, u just made me hungry
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Orchestral Goodies   Random Orchestral Goodies - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 10:45 am

Ok this statement pretty much sums up most things in life...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

^That be from Beelzebub the animation if anyone be wonderin' O_o

Ok, I'm done blowing steam. Back on topic.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Orchestral Goodies   Random Orchestral Goodies - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Orchestral Goodies

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BitterSweet Misery :: The Side Show! :: Music-
Free forum hosting | Video games | FPS - First Person Shooter | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com