BitterSweet Misery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AbuseMent ParkHomeRosterLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Random Orchestral Goodies

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Random Orchestral Goodies - Page 3 _
PostSubject: Re: Random Orchestral Goodies   Random Orchestral Goodies - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 4:42 am

You should Very Happy

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Orchestral Goodies   Random Orchestral Goodies - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 4:44 am

But I wont~~~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Orchestral Goodies   Random Orchestral Goodies - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 4:49 am

Sad

Ah well. I guess you gotta-

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Orchestral Goodies   Random Orchestral Goodies - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 4:56 am

Oh Im lookin on the brighter side alright...

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Orchestral Goodies   Random Orchestral Goodies - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 5:07 am

That was a silly thing to do. FLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD TIMEEEEEEEEEE!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Orchestral Goodies   Random Orchestral Goodies - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 5:16 am

Eat Hilltop Hoods!!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Orchestral Goodies   Random Orchestral Goodies - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 5:26 am

Captain, i am rather lenient with you, however, I will not accept repeat posts of the same song on this thread. =__= Now clean that up!

You wanna flood, fine, but put other songs in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Orchestral Goodies   Random Orchestral Goodies - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 11:43 am

This piece is....EPIC...Sorry I cant find a better quality version just yet, since the official OST ain't out yet....

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Orchestral Goodies   Random Orchestral Goodies - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 11:51 am

you both are quite amusing . actually enjoying this. Very Happy jj, you have great patience buddy.

Last edited by Sabby on Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Orchestral Goodies   Random Orchestral Goodies - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 9:46 am

Thanks for the compliment. Im currently still tryng to hunt down the Captain to clean up that mess of repeat songs up there, but in the meantime, heres a treat:

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Orchestral Goodies   Random Orchestral Goodies - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 10:30 am

oh but if i where to give you moderation over this section. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Orchestral Goodies   Random Orchestral Goodies - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 7:20 am

Shocked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Orchestral Goodies   Random Orchestral Goodies - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 8:01 am

Power...I has it... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Orchestral Goodies   Random Orchestral Goodies - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 9:55 pm

EEK
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Orchestral Goodies   Random Orchestral Goodies - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 1:29 pm

Bad news, unfortunately due to the Tsunami crisis in Japan, my source of orchestral music has been cut off for the time being and it may be awhile before the site is up again.

This means I am unable to search for noteworthy orchestral arranges.

Therefore, for the time being, I shall be posting some other non-orchestral music until I can once again secure my source of orchestral music.

I apologize for the inconvenience.

Heres a cookie:

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Orchestral Goodies   Random Orchestral Goodies - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 5:56 pm

Good things do come out of bad situations Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Orchestral Goodies   Random Orchestral Goodies - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 4:43 pm

Is this captain's opening to cannibalize this thread again?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Orchestral Goodies   Random Orchestral Goodies - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 2:14 am

MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Orchestral Goodies   Random Orchestral Goodies - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 8:52 am

perhaps ; but jj has a trick up his sleeve to combat this intruder . Beast Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Orchestral Goodies   Random Orchestral Goodies - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 9:30 am

Sabby wrote:
perhaps ; but jj has a trick up his sleeve to combat this intruder . Beast Smile

Perhaps indeed. I however do love Beethoven. But for added measures Ill throw in a lil sumthin' sumthin'

demi-god-1993 wrote:
Is this captain's opening to cannibalize this thread again?

I honestly did not know you followed this thread demi. Good to know my followship isn't limited to just Sabby and Captain. cheers

Due to my lack of sources, I am still having a hard time finding some new orchestral goodies. Hope thest will suffice.

Ok ok this next one starts Reeeaaally slow, but I swear after a minute or so it gets epic....REAL EPIC.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Orchestral Goodies   Random Orchestral Goodies - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 10:33 am

I was just interested in the ways captain ruined it to be perfectly honest.

And by any chance is the defence going to be have sabb edit the post so that it is a random orchestral piece as opposed to whatever metal he may post.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Orchestral Goodies   Random Orchestral Goodies - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 10:59 am

Quote :
And by any chance is the defense going to be have sabby edit the post so that it is a random orchestral piece as opposed to whatever metal he may post.

who me? Rolling Eyes Naw.. I have the ability to give others special powers. Wink

Last edited by Sabby on Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Orchestral Goodies   Random Orchestral Goodies - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 11:53 am

Powers that I now possess........feels kinky. =P
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Orchestral Goodies   Random Orchestral Goodies - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 12:02 pm

kinky? you freak. Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Orchestral Goodies   Random Orchestral Goodies - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 1:56 pm

cheers
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Orchestral Goodies   Random Orchestral Goodies - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Orchestral Goodies

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BitterSweet Misery :: The Side Show! :: Music-
Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com