BitterSweet Misery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AbuseMent ParkHomeRosterLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

MAG's B-Day (Special In-Game Promotions)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

MAG's B-Day (Special In-Game Promotions) - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: MAG's B-Day (Special In-Game Promotions)   MAG's B-Day (Special In-Game Promotions) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 4:06 pm

Ya i have "values" in EzCo. One being" Loyalty/Commitment ".
It would be one thing if it was within a different game they played with another clan, but the same game? I don't know if i dig all that personally or from a leaders perspective. again its to the individual. even to the leader who can dictate how they run their clan. Wink
Being allowed to create new accounts so freely, we could both have members "moon lighting" and wosre yet, they be the ones kicking our assses in the fields Laughing Never know
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MAG's B-Day (Special In-Game Promotions)   MAG's B-Day (Special In-Game Promotions) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 5:49 pm

Well, to be fair, for 2 weeks straight I was the ONLY person on MAG. I don't see how what I did was even worse than if somebody just stopped playing MAG altogether.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MAG's B-Day (Special In-Game Promotions)   MAG's B-Day (Special In-Game Promotions) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 5:57 pm

Forgive us as we're not attacking you and based under the circumstances who's to blame you. Its just not the norm for most i have befriended in this crazy gaming world, but not foreign to me either. It's more common among the younger gamers; one clan is hard enough for most adults to keep up with.lol

Anyhow Demi you have my respect ;even though your a moon lighting ,no good, rotten scoundrel. Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MAG's B-Day (Special In-Game Promotions)   MAG's B-Day (Special In-Game Promotions) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 6:01 pm

WHITESABBATH wrote:
Anyhow Demi you have my respect ;even though your a moon lighting ,no good, rotten scoundrel. Laughing

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Ya, it was just annoying having nobody on, so naturally I left after a couple of weeks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MAG's B-Day (Special In-Game Promotions)   MAG's B-Day (Special In-Game Promotions) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 6:19 pm

>_< shoulda told me Demi, I could have stayed up abit later and played.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MAG's B-Day (Special In-Game Promotions)   MAG's B-Day (Special In-Game Promotions) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 12:25 pm

Lol, the same with me before i got ylod, and also its become boring since no one played with me anymore, i used to listen what you guys saying about, sometimes its make me laugh! shooting anyone running from one place to the other place, running to heal you all even though got killed by stray bullets afterward lol... its pretty god n fun! Laughing

By the way, i also have second character in raven, if i am not wrong i named it warth20 he only at level 6 tho, i am not pretty good with raven guns, but i loved its accuracy
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MAG's B-Day (Special In-Game Promotions)   MAG's B-Day (Special In-Game Promotions) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

MAG's B-Day (Special In-Game Promotions)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BitterSweet Misery :: WAR ROOM :: MAG-
Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com