BitterSweet Misery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AbuseMent ParkHomeRosterLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

BestBuy.com fails

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lady
Lady
Queen Of A^P
Queen Of A^P

Female
Handle : xMiiSz_-AmaziiNx
Clan Tag : [AP*- A^P - A*P] (Leader)
Warning Level : Nothing Wrong

BestBuy.com fails  _
PostSubject: Re: BestBuy.com fails    BestBuy.com fails  EmptyWed May 11, 2011 7:03 am

Wow i wouldn't expect that from best buy wow... On a side note Nook Color rocks i bought my little sister one for x-mas should of got me one but i still prefer the books though lolz but it is a cool little toy she carries it everywhere

And Amazon is great i never ordered online from best buys only amazon or barnes and nobles it self.

OOOOH another thing best buy runs out of the nooks rather quickly maybe they had to wait for it to get restocked.
Back to top Go down

BestBuy.com fails  _
PostSubject: Re: BestBuy.com fails    BestBuy.com fails  EmptyWed May 11, 2011 12:34 pm

Thanks for the "heads up" scrubs. I'm not one for on-line shopping as i like "getting" at they time I'm "giving". My wife on the other hand Rolling Eyes . She is forever b*tching about an order; which i have learned to ignore. Laughing
what the heck is this nook color?
Back to top Go down

BestBuy.com fails  _
PostSubject: Re: BestBuy.com fails    BestBuy.com fails  EmptyWed May 11, 2011 1:05 pm

It's an e-reader, but if you get it rooted it runs like a tablet. Here is a video of the Nook color $250 running side by side with a $500+ Samsung Galaxy tablet. I was amazed at what this thing can do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwp9IqhBTNs

@Lady.
Yeah it said in-stock when I ordered it. I have a really bad feeling that It will end up backordered. I think Im just going to cancel the damn order and go to the store. What sucks is the fact the store is 1 hour 20 minutes away. Thats the reason I shop online the only thing remotely close to here is Walmart I absolutely refuse to shop there. I'll save that story for another rant.
Back to top Go down

BestBuy.com fails  _
PostSubject: Re: BestBuy.com fails    BestBuy.com fails  EmptyWed May 11, 2011 1:15 pm

thanks scrubs. Looks like another cool gizmo that we spend a small Kings random on that ends up an obsolete dinosaur within a year.
Back to top Go down
Lady
Lady
Queen Of A^P
Queen Of A^P

Female

BestBuy.com fails  _
PostSubject: Re: BestBuy.com fails    BestBuy.com fails  EmptyWed May 11, 2011 1:25 pm

The nook is like the greatest thing ever Smile i want one but i enjoy buying books and having them on my shelf mainly Stephen King books Smile
Back to top Go down

BestBuy.com fails  _
PostSubject: Re: BestBuy.com fails    BestBuy.com fails  EmptyWed May 11, 2011 2:06 pm

I own and read every S.K. book out there. My fav being the the Dark Tower trilogy.
Back to top Go down

BestBuy.com fails  _
PostSubject: Re: BestBuy.com fails    BestBuy.com fails  EmptyWed May 11, 2011 2:56 pm

It's a mothers day present. The reason I got it is because she is a travel nurse and she is a huge reader. This will keep her from having to drag a bunch of books around with her. She is also a huge fan of S. King. She actually visited his estate in Maine. We also ran into him at Disney World in Orlando I tried to convince her to ask for an autograph, but she respected the mans time with his family and didn't. But yeah I don't fall into the trap of Smart Phones and stuff. I mean they're already on the iPhone4 and release a new Droid like every month. I also ordered Socom 4 because they were giving a $15 best buy gift card with it. It has an estimated delivery date of 5/13/11-5/17/11. Hopefully by then psn will be back up.
Back to top Go down

BestBuy.com fails  _
PostSubject: Re: BestBuy.com fails    BestBuy.com fails  EmptyWed May 11, 2011 6:58 pm

much respect to your wife for thinking of the mans family time. Not many would be so considerate. Like hearing that bud, shows the type of class your wife has. i can image for a person such as your wife who reads a lot and travels, this would be ideal. Don't mention Disney World, I've been dying to take my son there. Perhaps this summer i will.
Back to top Go down
Lady
Lady
Queen Of A^P
Queen Of A^P

Female

BestBuy.com fails  _
PostSubject: Re: BestBuy.com fails    BestBuy.com fails  EmptyWed May 11, 2011 7:42 pm

OMG i have all his books too Smile and yea your wife rocks for that Smile but hey he got a new one coming Smile... my fave is hmmm i have many The Stand and Dreamcatcher
Back to top Go down

BestBuy.com fails  _
PostSubject: Re: BestBuy.com fails    BestBuy.com fails  EmptyWed May 11, 2011 8:44 pm

both good books. lets not forget Pet cemetery and Tommy knockers. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

BestBuy.com fails  _
PostSubject: Re: BestBuy.com fails    BestBuy.com fails  Empty

Back to top Go down

BestBuy.com fails

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BitterSweet Misery :: Welcome :: Off Topic.-
Create a forum on Forumotion | Video games | FPS - First Person Shooter | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com