BitterSweet Misery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AbuseMent ParkHomeRosterLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Crazy *** weather.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Crazy *** weather.  _
PostSubject: Crazy *** weather.    Crazy *** weather.  EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 9:06 pm

A major drought and dust storms with extremely high winds. I have an elderly neighbor who had a tree fall on her home today.

The tornados in the Midwest and Southeast. I can't remember a time where there were so many of them with this many casualties.

The amazingly huge snow storms we had during the winter.

Hurricane season has been kind of crazy in recent years.

I wonder what is going on. Im not one to freak out over doomsday scenarios but something just isn't right.

BTW I love my caretaker he really has the best stuff.
Back to top Go down

Crazy *** weather.  _
PostSubject: Re: Crazy *** weather.    Crazy *** weather.  EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 9:33 pm

Back to top Go down

Crazy *** weather.  _
PostSubject: Re: Crazy *** weather.    Crazy *** weather.  EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 10:00 pm

^ Could people please quit it with the "2012" bull****? I'm tired of people going "Oh, my god! The world is ending in 2012!". I also don't like it when it is used as a joke.

Some people seem to keep forgetting that the Earth has been around for A LOT more than 2000+ Years. Why hasn't something happened that destroyed the Earth COMPLETELY in that time span? There are also other reasons that calander completes its rotation on 2012 you know...

No offense Sabby, but I dislike it when people bring up 2012. I'm just expressing my opinion.
Back to top Go down

Crazy *** weather.  _
PostSubject: Re: Crazy *** weather.    Crazy *** weather.  EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 11:09 pm

^ That's how I feel too... Because it definitely couldn't be that the Mayans were practically wiped out as a civilization as the real reason why they didn't make a new calendar. And also the fact that MAYAN DESCENDANTS deny the idea of 2012 being the end of the world isn't legit either?

But I digress, I've gone off topic here...

But ya, it really is some crazy weather, the droughts throughout much of Asia, the whole Japan thing, the tornadoes on the US - that video of it touching down in St Louis airport, the massive snowstorms throughout the winter, etc...
Back to top Go down

Crazy *** weather.  _
PostSubject: Re: Crazy *** weather.    Crazy *** weather.  EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 1:49 am

Dreadsword101 wrote:
^ Could people please quit it with the "2012" bull****? I'm tired of people going "Oh, my god! The world is ending in 2012!". I also don't like it when it is used as a joke.

Some people seem to keep forgetting that the Earth has been around for A LOT more than 2000+ Years. Why hasn't something happened that destroyed the Earth COMPLETELY in that time span? There are also other reasons that calander completes its rotation on 2012 you know...

No offense Sabby, but I dislike it when people bring up 2012. I'm just expressing my opinion.

Im pretty sure Sab was being humorous when he said 2012, but since its obvious that you have absolutely no sense of humor Dreadsword101 I wouldn't expect you to see that. I know you're young, but you need to realise that if someone does actually want believe in 2012 they have their right to that opinion. Just like you are afforded the right to not believe in it. So you're being hypocrytical when asking him to stop. I'm just expressing my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Lady
Lady
Queen Of A^P
Queen Of A^P

Female
Handle : xMiiSz_-AmaziiNx
Clan Tag : [AP*- A^P - A*P] (Leader)
Warning Level : Nothing Wrong

Crazy *** weather.  _
PostSubject: Re: Crazy *** weather.    Crazy *** weather.  EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 8:04 am

@Sabby- Lolz

@Dread- well tbh if people want to believe in 2012 than they have the right to to and they also have the right to express their feelings on it whether here or some other site. And tbh alot of people believe in it and who knows how many here do but the fact u say don't bring it up or talk about it is kinda BS. You don't believe in it and that's your OP on it how would u like it if someone told you don't discuss your views on it b.c they don't want to hear it or something like that... And Scrubs reply i agree with.

But the weather has been crazy as heck. It's been tornado's in places that there isn't suppose to be and alot of other things among that... I just hope mother nature laying back and saying ok time for a break.

Off Topic-

About 2012 i kinda can see it happening to the world. Now the way it says in the movies no not at all. But with all these people killing people, Killing kids, taking their own lives, all this death happening around the world is out of control. I don't know why people are doing it and i hope it stops but the way it's looking it might not be people left in 2012 b.c everyone is killing themselves or others.
Back to top Go down

Crazy *** weather.  _
PostSubject: Re: Crazy *** weather.    Crazy *** weather.  EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 9:46 am

ScRuBaLuFFaGuS wrote:
Dreadsword101 wrote:

Im pretty sure Sab was being humorous when he said 2012, but since its obvious that you have absolutely no sense of humor Dreadsword101 I wouldn't expect you to see that. I know you're young, but you need to realise that if someone does actually want believe in 2012 they have their right to that opinion. Just like you are afforded the right to not believe in it. So you're being hypocrytical when asking him to stop. I'm just expressing my opinion.
Thank you scrubby/Lady . i couldn't had said it better.amazing how 4 digits in a post can put someones panties in a bundle. If someone actually new the history of this planet, it has been destroyed several times within its existence. destroyed to the point of being particles floating in the atmosphere; NO. But it has seen no life source in the past and it will happen again.
@dread not mad at you buddy. just know we all have opinions/belief and are entitled to them.
Back to top Go down

Crazy *** weather.  _
PostSubject: Re: Crazy *** weather.    Crazy *** weather.  EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 1:59 am

Biggest outbreak of tornadoes in U.S. History. I can't help but feel heartbroken for those that live in the Southeast.
Back to top Go down

Crazy *** weather.  _
PostSubject: Re: Crazy *** weather.    Crazy *** weather.  EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 9:12 am

Lol there are 4 different weather patterns in downtown toronto right now... I don't even know how that's possible!
Back to top Go down

Crazy *** weather.  _
PostSubject: Re: Crazy *** weather.    Crazy *** weather.  EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 3:45 pm

One tornado stayed on the ground for 300 miles. THAT IS CRAZY!!!!

@Demi

I don't know either, it amazes me how the weather has changed in such a short period of time. I'm pretty sure its just the cycle of things but it just seems to get worse.
Back to top Go down
Lady
Lady
Queen Of A^P
Queen Of A^P

Female
Handle : xMiiSz_-AmaziiNx
Clan Tag : [AP*- A^P - A*P] (Leader)
Warning Level : Nothing Wrong

Crazy *** weather.  _
PostSubject: Re: Crazy *** weather.    Crazy *** weather.  EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 7:47 pm

Wow 300 miles omg

And Yes it's crazy as all H and i hope things turn out to be back to normal after all this
Back to top Go down

Crazy *** weather.  _
PostSubject: Re: Crazy *** weather.    Crazy *** weather.  EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 11:52 pm

Wow apparently this tornado outbreak is the worst since the great depression...

There are now atleast 318 dead across 7 states Sad

This stuff also came pretty close to affecting us in canada more directly too. Although, clearly, not on quite as disastrous of a level.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Crazy *** weather.  _
PostSubject: Re: Crazy *** weather.    Crazy *** weather.  EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 12:20 am

ScRuBaLuFFaGuS wrote:

I don't know either, it amazes me how the weather has changed in such a short period of time. I'm pretty sure its just the cycle of things but it just seems to get worse.

Dude take out the words " the weather" , and add "my wife" and you described her to a tee. LMFAO
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Crazy *** weather.  _
PostSubject: Re: Crazy *** weather.    Crazy *** weather.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Crazy *** weather.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BitterSweet Misery :: Welcome :: General Disscussion-
Free forum | Video games | FPS - First Person Shooter | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com