BitterSweet Misery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AbuseMent ParkHomeRosterLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Expansion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Expansion _
PostSubject: Expansion   Expansion EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 5:32 pm

With Socom4 looming on the horizon, I already know I'm going to be strectched thin like cellophane. In anticipation of such, I'm announcing an official expansion of St. Mary's Army from just a MAG clan to a multi-gaming clan.

To facilitate this, in the coming weeks I will be re-organizing our roster. I just won't have to time to run things on MAG, lead for APG on KZ3 & break new ground on Socom4. I will be re-evaluating our ranks, selecting an official heirarchy for the clan as a whole, & setting up Division Heads for our games. I plan on stepping down as Clan Leader in MAG sometime in the next week or so once I find a suitable replacement who will honor the ideals & guidelines I have set forth. After that, I'll be selecting someone trustworthy to run things for me on Killzone 3.

Before the panic & rioting starts, this does not mean I will be retiring from these games entirely. I will still play, & continue to make our presence known. I simply don't have to time to be a proper leader in either, yet I refuse to let our tags fade into memory. I'm only stepping down to let someone else who can dedicate more time & effort into the specific games than me to carry on the torch.

If there are any questions, comments or concerns regarding this decision, contact info is posted below.

PSN: FreeDelGado
AIM: TuskenHoodRaider
fb: Freeman DelGado
Back to top Go down

Expansion

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BitterSweet Misery :: The Church :: SMA News & Announcements-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com