BitterSweet Misery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AbuseMent ParkHomeRosterLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Tourny Beta test

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Tourny Beta test _
PostSubject: Tourny Beta test    Tourny Beta test EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 11:43 am

Today registration will begin for the testing in the beta version of a Tournament that has been secretly in the works for some time. I along with some other clan leaders around the globe will be battling side by side for 100.00$ as a means of "testing" league functionality ; also allowing leaders the opportunity to become acquainted with one another.
Initially a plan one of my members had hatched in the creation of TRANS-ATLANTIC League, which eventually came to an end do to the time invested in its up keep and lack of participation. I ended up inheriting the league and/or its Templates/rights.
Shortly after inheriting league i met a gentleman "FrankiePeppers" who had a WARHAWK internet radio talk show. What better way i thought to get the tourny exposure, so i took it to frankie. well it turns out he too had interest in creating a gaming league , and from there all sites were set on making this a reality.
Once we get the kinks outs, the tourny will be open to everyone. It will offer cash as well as other prizes to its winners. Complete with website which will keep tally the Win/Losses ect; its also planned that clan leaders will be given a site (optional)to showcase their clan.
Again this is in the beta stages and will most likely be another couple months(provided everything goes well)before the actual tourny kicks off.

With that said, It is my hopes that this pans out as it will be another avenue for APG members to do battle,meet new people and show the world what APG is made of.
Look for link to site in the days/weeks to come.

APG

Last edited by Sabby on Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Tourny Beta test _
PostSubject: Re: Tourny Beta test    Tourny Beta test EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 10:18 pm

Wow, a warhawk radio! Thats bloody awesome!! I so should get warhawk lol Very Happy

But anyway, sounds great!
Back to top Go down

Tourny Beta test _
PostSubject: Re: Tourny Beta test    Tourny Beta test EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 12:54 am

There's is (or was) a MW2 radio show he hosted as well. I'll post the widget when i find it. I had it up in my site, but since turned "private" I removed it.

Turns out I'll be heading into a DOG FIGHT battle(warhawks only) which should turn interesting.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Only games set up thus far is WH and BC2. KILLZONE3 is being added. sorry no COD Series being introduced in this tournament.

The site still has a few kinks needing to be sorted, but is looking nice. Customized stats cards are sorted and functioning ...so far. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Tourny Beta test _
PostSubject: Re: Tourny Beta test    Tourny Beta test EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 10:10 am

anyone interested in joining the ClanFight League/tournament, just click link below and register.
In the event APG doesn't register as a clan, i will recruit APG members as "free agents";provided it doesn't create any controversy within APG
Do to a couple minor site issues,the league/tourny hasn't yet begun , however registrations are being accepted at this time.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Tourny Beta test _
PostSubject: Re: Tourny Beta test    Tourny Beta test Empty

Back to top Go down

Tourny Beta test

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BitterSweet Misery :: WAR ROOM :: Events/Leagues/Tourny's-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com