BitterSweet Misery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AbuseMent ParkHomeRosterLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Who's going to be on for Kz3 thursday?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Who's going to be on for Kz3 thursday?  _
PostSubject: Who's going to be on for Kz3 thursday?    Who's going to be on for Kz3 thursday?  EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 4:29 pm

Add my Sub acct. xThe_Dude_Abides if you're going to be on to play. I have plenty of people to party up with so we won't be rolling solo. Hope to see you guys on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who's going to be on for Kz3 thursday?    Who's going to be on for Kz3 thursday?  EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 6:27 pm

Well looks like no one was on to play. I guess I'll run to the grocery store then. Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who's going to be on for Kz3 thursday?    Who's going to be on for Kz3 thursday?  EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 8:24 pm

not sure many seen your post. Who's going to be on for Kz3 thursday?  Columb10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who's going to be on for Kz3 thursday?    Who's going to be on for Kz3 thursday?  EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 9:56 pm

Yeah Im sure thats what it was I was a little late getting it on here. I'll be on next thursday if anyone is interested. Just add my sub account. Our clan The Seven Sins is currently ranked #2 and has a record of 162-7. Most of my clan mates are on at those times so we will be looking forward to playing with anyone that is on and ready to battle.
Back to top Go down
Lady
Lady
Queen Of A^P
Queen Of A^P

Female
Handle : xMiiSz_-AmaziiNx
Clan Tag : [AP*- A^P - A*P] (Leader)
Warning Level : Nothing Wrong

PostSubject: Re: Who's going to be on for Kz3 thursday?    Who's going to be on for Kz3 thursday?  EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 12:38 am

Kewl i was a lil busy tonight and couldn't get on but next Thursday i will be on and i'll send you a FR in the morn Smile
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who's going to be on for Kz3 thursday?    Who's going to be on for Kz3 thursday?  Empty

Back to top Go down

Who's going to be on for Kz3 thursday?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BitterSweet Misery :: WAR ROOM :: KillZone 3 :: Intel-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com