BitterSweet Misery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AbuseMent ParkHomeRosterLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

hi guys thanx for the invite

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

hi guys thanx for the invite _
PostSubject: hi guys thanx for the invite   hi guys thanx for the invite EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 9:08 am

thanks for the invite to your clan...........im friends with a few of your members on kz3 and soon socom4........im pretty staright forward and blunt....a great sense of humor so hopefully this is a great fit for me.......i play games to have fun and wWINNING is fun for me.....lol......ill definetely try to log on thursdays and meet some of you im on the east coast so i think it said 4......until then....take it light and take no **** from noone....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hi guys thanx for the invite   hi guys thanx for the invite EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 12:11 pm

Welcome DS6969,
You'll soon learn we're all pretty straight forward ourselves here in APG. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] .
Anyhow, join in the servers/site when time allows and just have fun.
APG

Last edited by WHITESABBATH on Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:13 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lady
Lady
Queen Of A^P
Queen Of A^P

Female
Handle : xMiiSz_-AmaziiNx
Clan Tag : [AP*- A^P - A*P] (Leader)
Warning Level : Nothing Wrong

PostSubject: Re: hi guys thanx for the invite   hi guys thanx for the invite EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 12:32 pm

Hey And Welcome yea i'm the same lolz but nice to have you with us... Hope you enjoy your stay Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hi guys thanx for the invite   hi guys thanx for the invite EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 9:30 am

HELLO THERE! I am APGs resident eccentric O.C.D. Poster! Nice To Meet You! And Enjoy Your Stay! What a Face
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hi guys thanx for the invite   hi guys thanx for the invite EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 9:34 am

@ jj better late than not at all Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hi guys thanx for the invite   hi guys thanx for the invite EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 9:41 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hi guys thanx for the invite   hi guys thanx for the invite EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 5:41 pm

Hello. Where at on the east coast?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hi guys thanx for the invite   hi guys thanx for the invite EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 7:29 am

Hey there Very Happy

Good sense of humour dose fit well lol.

Just a question.. Do you like Hip-Hop? Very Happy Sabby and JJ should get me lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hi guys thanx for the invite   hi guys thanx for the invite EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 7:59 am

ahem <_<
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hi guys thanx for the invite   hi guys thanx for the invite EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 9:55 pm

Mwahahaahhaahahaaaaaaaaaahhhhha!!!! Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hi guys thanx for the invite   hi guys thanx for the invite Empty

Back to top Go down

hi guys thanx for the invite

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BitterSweet Misery :: Welcome :: Introduce Yourselves-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com