BitterSweet Misery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AbuseMent ParkHomeRosterLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Whats YOUR Favourite?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Whats YOUR Favourite? _
PostSubject: Whats YOUR Favourite?   Whats YOUR Favourite? EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 7:39 am

Well, here I am again starting off the most random of topics just for the heck of it.

Basically, I want ya'll to post about your favourite video game character of all time.

Post should include some character bios, info, maybe a little summary of their backstory and such, what series they are from, why you like the character and maybe include a little picture of them. No Life Size pics. (See Sabby, I'm trying. XD)

I'll start it off and of course, my favourite character is the lovable yet infamous:

Name: Reiuji Utsuho (a.k.a. Eye Boob Lady)
Series: Touhou Project Series
Race: Hell Raven
Residence: The Underground, Gensokyo.

Background:
Utsuho is the pet of Satori Komeji and best friend to Rin Kaenbyou. All of them lead a bland but peaceful life in the Underground, where demons and youkai (monsters) who are looked down upon by society dwell. One day, a goddess tricked Utsuho into eating another god, The Yatagarasu, in order to solve a rising power problem in Gensokyo.

By eating a god, utsuho successfully gained the power to manipulate Nuclear Fusion, however, she went mad with the power and mistakenly interpretted the goddess' message as: "Turn the world above ground into a blazing hell". And so she did. Troubled by her friend's change in personality, Rin released imprisoned spirits from Hell to the surface world to attract the attention of strong youkai that would hopefully beat some sense into Utsuho. But those who came to solve the incident was not a strong youkai, but rather a strong human. And thus Touhou 11 began.

Utsuho was eventually defeated and is now doing her job properly, regulating a Nuclear Power Plant within the Undergrounds of Gensokyo.

Why I like her:
Firstly, she has the ability to control Nuclear Fusion. NUCLEAR FUSION! She can make Suns out of nothing and of course that is AWESOME.

Secondly, in many works she is depicted as not the brightest bulb in the bunch. She's not stupid, but very easily tricked which leads to many hilarious situations, especially due to her controlling such immense power.

Third, She is the first REAL villain in the series. All other antagonists had some silly or rather non-dangerous agendas taht would not really matter in the long run. Utsuho however, was the first antagonist who wanted to Nuke the world. NICE

Finally, C'MON! THAT EYE BOOB! =D =D =D

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Whats YOUR Favourite? _
PostSubject: Re: Whats YOUR Favourite?   Whats YOUR Favourite? EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 8:32 am

Eye boob lady!!!! Damn. She's powerful too..

Hehe.

Back to top Go down

Whats YOUR Favourite? _
PostSubject: Re: Whats YOUR Favourite?   Whats YOUR Favourite? EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 10:50 am

just so you know, Captain, that Eye boob is alive...and its a God. O_o
Back to top Go down

Whats YOUR Favourite? _
PostSubject: Re: Whats YOUR Favourite?   Whats YOUR Favourite? EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 12:27 pm

Than will worship it.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Whats YOUR Favourite? _
PostSubject: Re: Whats YOUR Favourite?   Whats YOUR Favourite? EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 9:45 am

lol ok, so i kinda got my hopes up to high. Its either the forums are underpopulated or that everyone can't be bothered to type that much info. haha

I get the feeling its the former. Razz
Back to top Go down

Whats YOUR Favourite? _
PostSubject: Re: Whats YOUR Favourite?   Whats YOUR Favourite? EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 10:06 am

Don't be discourage or give up hope buddy. Personally i don't have a favorite character. I play mostly only Warhawk or war related shooter games and there's really not a whole lot to choose their .
The one with the biggest gun gets my vote.
Big guns
Back to top Go down

Whats YOUR Favourite? _
PostSubject: Re: Whats YOUR Favourite?   Whats YOUR Favourite? EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 10:15 am

Hookay, lets spice things up a bit. Care to elaborate on these "Big Guns" ? Razz

by that i mean provide a brief summary maybe from an in-game thesaurus about said weapon? O_o
Back to top Go down

Whats YOUR Favourite? _
PostSubject: Re: Whats YOUR Favourite?   Whats YOUR Favourite? EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 10:51 am

Oh there's not much left before revealing the true secrete behind this double barreled vixen.
All i can say is... better not be Lactose intolerant .lol
Back to top Go down

Whats YOUR Favourite? _
PostSubject: Re: Whats YOUR Favourite?   Whats YOUR Favourite? EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 9:50 pm

The only character that comes to mind for me is...
Cloud Strife from ff7
Probably because its the first RPG i ever played when i was kid.
So that right there made it amazing for me.
I remember seeing the cover to the game and thinking about how epic it was..
standing with his spikey hair and his Buster Sword(cant deny the beauty in that huge sword) in front of a corrupt machine ready to be destroyed!! He was the silent type in the game. which kinda reminds me of my childhood. wasnt outspoken but still a badass. haha.
oh and the ladies loved him Razz

I tried. I hope this helped.
I think this is the biggest post i ever had in a forum lol.
Back to top Go down

Whats YOUR Favourite? _
PostSubject: Re: Whats YOUR Favourite?   Whats YOUR Favourite? EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 10:11 pm

Back to top Go down

Whats YOUR Favourite? _
PostSubject: Re: Whats YOUR Favourite?   Whats YOUR Favourite? EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 10:30 pm

those games were too cartoony kiddy for me. Razz
Back to top Go down

Whats YOUR Favourite? _
PostSubject: Re: Whats YOUR Favourite?   Whats YOUR Favourite? EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 11:01 pm

Well Dissidia 012 is out in a few weeks, ya can have fun with Cloud bashing up other FF characters if thats your kind of thing. =P
Back to top Go down

Whats YOUR Favourite? _
PostSubject: Re: Whats YOUR Favourite?   Whats YOUR Favourite? EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 11:17 pm

yeahh. thats on PSP though. ive never had the urge to get a portable system cuz i go out for a reason... to not game, to have a life.. i come home to game lol
Back to top Go down

Whats YOUR Favourite? _
PostSubject: Re: Whats YOUR Favourite?   Whats YOUR Favourite? EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 11:22 pm

I travel a fair bit so a PSP is a nice addition to kill 8 hour plane rides~~~
Back to top Go down

Whats YOUR Favourite? _
PostSubject: Re: Whats YOUR Favourite?   Whats YOUR Favourite? EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 11:52 pm

i was already in my teens when Atari came out( which my Father purchased and I still have). pong was about the speed of things back then. Very Happy I did run an arcade / head shop back in the early 80's, which is where i got most of my gaming in. Eventually my profession and life style didn't allow me to play games, so i missed out on a lot. I spent 22yrs ,350ft under ground. Smile
I ended up getting back into gaming after the release of the playstation, Doom being my fav back then.Started playing a lot fighter games, (Mortal combat,FF,yaka something.lol), mostly because that's what my buddies played. It was alright , but I always liked to shoot things; so if it had a gun and a target, i was good to go with it.
Played a lot of resistance (series) when it came out. still think its a good game. Then of course there was the COD's which came out with each passing relationship. Very Happy
When you get to be my age, the only hand held toys you'll be buying is for your wife. Laughing
Back to top Go down

Whats YOUR Favourite? _
PostSubject: Re: Whats YOUR Favourite?   Whats YOUR Favourite? EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 9:32 am

Hey, at least you were there when the Atari came out. I had yet to exist! Oh the things I would do to be able to even bask in the glorious presence of an Atari...
Back to top Go down

Whats YOUR Favourite? _
PostSubject: Re: Whats YOUR Favourite?   Whats YOUR Favourite? EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 9:40 am

seyrans2 wrote:
Hey, at least you were there when the Atari came out. I had yet to exist! Oh the things I would do to be able to even bask in the glorious presence of an Atari...

pay for shipping and i'll attach your name to one . i have several models . later i will gather them and see all whats there. i know 2 of them are complete 2600's models.
Back to top Go down

Whats YOUR Favourite? _
PostSubject: Re: Whats YOUR Favourite?   Whats YOUR Favourite? EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 7:22 am

I may have stopped reading and skipped a bit just to say this.

I like Big Guns.

Yes. Exactly.

Yes, I do know what your thinking Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Whats YOUR Favourite? _
PostSubject: Re: Whats YOUR Favourite?   Whats YOUR Favourite? Empty

Back to top Go down

Whats YOUR Favourite?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum