BitterSweet Misery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AbuseMent ParkHomeRosterLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

To "Move" or Not to Move"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

To "Move" or Not to Move" _
PostSubject: To "Move" or Not to Move"   To "Move" or Not to Move" EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 12:40 pm

To "Move" or "Not to Move" ? with Killzone 3

Since the dawn of video games, gamers have been adapted to sit down and play a video game. Today, there is a new style of playing video games that is trying to become or replace the sit-down controller, motion gaming. Motion gaming seems to have a negative feedback from gamers who have watch the industry grow, however the causal gamers who have little to somewhat interest in gaming, see this as an easy opportunity to get into playing video games. Most parents support motion gaming over the sit-down controller version because little Johnny will not drink Mountain Dew until 4 in the morning playing video games.

To break away from the history lesson, Killzone 3 will no doubt impact the gaming industry as this game will try to tie in hardcore and causal gamers under one game. With the PlayStation Move showing is skills that this is not a controller your mother buys, the Move will try to break into making it a hardcore style of gaming play. With the assault rifle attachment called "The Sharpshooter, made by Sony, the Move looks to be a controller not to be pushed around with.

To "Move" or Not to Move" Sony-m11

Check out the videos below:

Here are our pros and cons for the Dualshock 3 controller vs. the Move controller:

DualShock 3

Pros:

* Gamers already have tons of experience on how to play with this peripheral

* The comfort of sitting a comfortable chair while you watch some epic graphics.

* No need to setup your room to play the game, just plug and play.

* 3D will be easier to enjoy when sitting down.

Cons:

* Does not give you the epic feel of how it is to destroy the Helghan

* Can sometimes feel like every other FPS game out there

PlayStation Move

Pros:

* Get the intense feel that you are actually in the game

* Full motion control to give you accurate pin-point shot

* Combined with 3D making this game a FULL 3D experience

Cons:
    * Might have some detection issues with the controller

* Need to have room to move around

* Camera needs to be centered to the TV to be accurate with your gameplay

* Could be tiring standing after a couple hours of gameplay

Overall, it depends on your choice of gaming style. Will you be willing to try Killzone 3 with the PlayStation Move and new sharpshooter gun, or are you going to stay OG with the DualShock 3 controller? Stay Tuned for the Killzone 3 Review as we do a Move, DualShock 3, and a special 4 man co-op review!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To "Move" or Not to Move"   To "Move" or Not to Move" EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 11:02 pm

its seems to me that the motion controller would be pretty sweet for the campaign.
But if youre playing multiplayer.. you gotta go with the classic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To "Move" or Not to Move"   To "Move" or Not to Move" EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 8:03 am

Double post?
Back to top Go down
Lady
Lady
Queen Of A^P
Queen Of A^P

Female
Handle : xMiiSz_-AmaziiNx
Clan Tag : [AP*- A^P - A*P] (Leader)
Warning Level : Nothing Wrong

PostSubject: Re: To "Move" or Not to Move"   To "Move" or Not to Move" EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 8:42 am

Yea i'm not a big fan of the motion controller i have 2 and i never use them... I also have a Wii never use it and the xbox thing but i never use it lolz. I prefer the controller more than anything
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To "Move" or Not to Move"   To "Move" or Not to Move" EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 9:35 am

Admit it Lady,you prefer to just want to sit on your arse while playing.. Laughing

Me too. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To "Move" or Not to Move"   To "Move" or Not to Move" Empty

Back to top Go down

To "Move" or Not to Move"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BitterSweet Misery :: WAR ROOM :: KillZone 3 :: Intel-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com