BitterSweet Misery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AbuseMent ParkHomeRosterLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

good news / bad news

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

good news / bad news _
PostSubject: good news / bad news   good news / bad news EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 7:22 pm

Good news: Now, your forums are fully optimized for browsing via mobile devices and smartphones. The principle is very simple, the forum will automatically detect the visitors who access it from a mobile device or smartphone, and it automatically displays a version optimized for this type of navigation.
Of course, the visitor does not wish to use the mobile version will be available to him the possibility to return to normal view forum.
This feature is still in beta, you will only be able to browse the forum as a guest. No posting yet.

Bad news: this new up-date has caused problems to some sites/ versions. This site appears ok (for now). Should you experience anything strange, don't freak out. Hopefully this matter will be sorted soon. I have a site effected.
Back to top Go down
Lady
Lady
Queen Of A^P
Queen Of A^P

Female
Handle : xMiiSz_-AmaziiNx
Clan Tag : [AP*- A^P - A*P] (Leader)
Warning Level : Nothing Wrong

good news / bad news _
PostSubject: Re: good news / bad news   good news / bad news EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 8:17 am

That's great news so glad i can finally use my BB for browsing the site when i get a email and is not home to view the post this is great news to me

Again don't know how i missed this lolz
Back to top Go down

good news / bad news _
PostSubject: Re: good news / bad news   good news / bad news EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 10:25 am

Did you activate the service????.

Back to top Go down
Lady
Lady
Queen Of A^P
Queen Of A^P

Female

good news / bad news _
PostSubject: Re: good news / bad news   good news / bad news EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 10:56 am

I don't think I have to as I'm on my phone right now replying to this Smile at first I couldn't log in but went to the classic view n logged in
Back to top Go down

good news / bad news _
PostSubject: Re: good news / bad news   good news / bad news EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 12:24 pm

Hymm?? That's contributory to what forumotion was saying in the link i sent you. . perhaps they just gave it to you based on sites activity/membership. that happens at times. I was given endless storage it seems in my e-co site, which at one time was the second most active site in all of forumotion.
Hey as long as it's working that's all that matters. Very Happy
Another spoiled girl with a Blackberry. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Lady
Lady
Queen Of A^P
Queen Of A^P

Female

good news / bad news _
PostSubject: Re: good news / bad news   good news / bad news EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 12:28 pm

Lolz yea i was checking in the admin part it is activated already i believe i'm going to check the links again to make sure thought. But ugh i hate my BB lolz
Back to top Go down

good news / bad news _
PostSubject: Re: good news / bad news   good news / bad news EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 8:03 am

Lmao. Ive got an Iphone 4 Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

good news / bad news _
PostSubject: Re: good news / bad news   good news / bad news Empty

Back to top Go down

good news / bad news

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BitterSweet Misery :: Welcome :: News And Announcements.-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com