BitterSweet Misery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AbuseMent ParkHomeRosterLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

i am a man of wealth and taste.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

i am a man of wealth and taste. _
PostSubject: i am a man of wealth and taste.   i am a man of wealth and taste. EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 2:26 am

it occurs to me, that i have not had a chance to introduce myself. i was on the forum once months ago, and then a lot of stuff came up. i ma scrub's cousin and primarily an xbox player. i like a variety of different game types though my favorite is rpg. on top of the xbox, i have a sega gennesis w/cd a gaming pc, dream cast, gamecube, and nintedo ds.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: i am a man of wealth and taste.   i am a man of wealth and taste. EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 10:21 am

hey, you might want to send a friend request to dreadsword101 if that is his GT, I assume it is, but could be wrong. He's one of the few people here that has and xbox360 so...
If you have steam, fell free to add me @ DavidOtulakowski
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: i am a man of wealth and taste.   i am a man of wealth and taste. EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 10:38 am

Hey The_book_of_eli, , welcome aboard ..any cuz of scrubs is cool with me. I'm No xbox360 gamer, or own any of the consoles you listed, however, here is a link in the forum widgets titled "ClanServ" ( gaming website),which has a few xbox360,pc gamers in its small membership. Might want to check them out..Also if my aging mind hasn't failed, Tommy from this site(also in clanserv site) owns and plays the xbox360. Send him a message if you choose.
Back to top Go down
Lady
Lady
Queen Of A^P
Queen Of A^P

Female
Handle : xMiiSz_-AmaziiNx
Clan Tag : [AP*- A^P - A*P] (Leader)
Warning Level : Nothing Wrong

PostSubject: Re: i am a man of wealth and taste.   i am a man of wealth and taste. EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 7:46 pm

Hey Eli welcome the site.... I remember when you signed up long ago lolz I don't own a 360 but my bro does I enjoyed the GOW games lolz. But like Demi said Dread plays on the 360 and like Sabb said the clanserv site may become useful for u in the future lolz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: i am a man of wealth and taste.   i am a man of wealth and taste. EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 7:48 pm

But we still welcome you here. Very Happy

Last edited by WHITESABBATH on Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: i am a man of wealth and taste.   i am a man of wealth and taste. EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 9:27 pm

WELCOME!!!! Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: i am a man of wealth and taste.   i am a man of wealth and taste. EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 2:20 am

welcome....is that all you got to say. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: i am a man of wealth and taste.   i am a man of wealth and taste. EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 9:55 am

Basically Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: i am a man of wealth and taste.   i am a man of wealth and taste. EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 10:11 pm

may you share the wealth Wink
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i am a man of wealth and taste.   i am a man of wealth and taste. Empty

Back to top Go down

i am a man of wealth and taste.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BitterSweet Misery :: Welcome :: Introduce Yourselves-
Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com