BitterSweet Misery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AbuseMent ParkHomeRosterLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Watch out for this guy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Watch out for this guy _
PostSubject: Watch out for this guy   Watch out for this guy EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 11:22 pm

Ok, he's on SVER, anyways, I was playing with some guys in BHD and after discovering that he did worse, mangudiaforce sent the guy from BHD a little message over PSN.

just a little smidgen here
http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/180365_202407459774159_100000147194107_900102_8378771_n.jpg

I know it's kind of ****ed up
Back to top Go down
Lady
Lady
Queen Of A^P
Queen Of A^P

Female
Handle : xMiiSz_-AmaziiNx
Clan Tag : [AP*- A^P - A*P] (Leader)
Warning Level : Nothing Wrong

Watch out for this guy _
PostSubject: Re: Watch out for this guy   Watch out for this guy EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 11:38 pm

Wow man oh man do i hate people like that
Back to top Go down

Watch out for this guy _
PostSubject: Re: Watch out for this guy   Watch out for this guy EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 11:51 pm

Something of that nature can get a person banned from Sony Network, accompanying a few criminal charges.
I just recently inserted a link to the Sony Moderation Program (see forum widget) which you can report people for this type of behavior.
I have a "anger management" forum in my site for members to vent . I cannot stress enough to them (and you's) not to let an incident on the fields get to them to the point they send out messages of violent or threatening nature. You can and will be held accountable. If they provide me with the name(s) & evidence of any offenders, i personally take it to Sony. My members know this of me and as a result, they don't get caught up and handle situations with some common sense. The last thing i want is to lose a good member/friend because of some jaggoff getting under their skin. I don't take well to my members giving the clan a bad reputation either.
Back to top Go down

Watch out for this guy _
PostSubject: Re: Watch out for this guy   Watch out for this guy EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 10:46 am

Thats why i didnt speak much, since i can not speak English fluently it will bring more troublesome matters Mad i will speak yes and no only lol Wink
Back to top Go down

Watch out for this guy _
PostSubject: Re: Watch out for this guy   Watch out for this guy EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 10:59 am

You write fluent English . Very Happy Good to see you viewing site TB Smile
Back to top Go down

Watch out for this guy _
PostSubject: Re: Watch out for this guy   Watch out for this guy EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 11:04 am

I viewed some times lol, * secretly Wink
by the way, hows MAG today? still quiet as before ?Sad
Back to top Go down

Watch out for this guy _
PostSubject: Re: Watch out for this guy   Watch out for this guy EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 11:40 am

MAG has seen more active times. i do believe some still play, but I'm not exactly sure "who" or "how many". I'd say wait to see who replies, but getting members to view lately has been some what disappointing.
Back to top Go down

Watch out for this guy _
PostSubject: Re: Watch out for this guy   Watch out for this guy EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 9:24 pm

Well, we can get a full squad going on Sundays and Wednesdays when we have our clan matches but other than that, we'll have some people on during prime time hours.
Back to top Go down

Watch out for this guy _
PostSubject: Re: Watch out for this guy   Watch out for this guy EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 12:00 am

ToyBOXED wrote:

by the way, hows MAG today? still quiet as before ?Sad

Hey ToyBOXED, Can you create a new thread titlled " anyone playing MAG". it would gain more exposure as this thread is titled "watch out for this guy". Thanks buddy
Back to top Go down

Watch out for this guy _
PostSubject: Re: Watch out for this guy   Watch out for this guy EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 9:51 am

o'rite! Wink Thanks for remembering me Razz
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Watch out for this guy _
PostSubject: Re: Watch out for this guy   Watch out for this guy Empty

Back to top Go down

Watch out for this guy

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BitterSweet Misery :: WAR ROOM :: MAG :: Intel-
Forum create on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com