BitterSweet Misery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AbuseMent ParkHomeRosterLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Future

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Future _
PostSubject: The Future   The Future EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 1:42 pm

This place has its up and downs in the past. It went from myriads of visitors touring the site to just a barren wasteland with only a few outlaws covering the sand from their faces. The same people post all the time now...when a new member joins..he doesn't even post. It's a small fellowship that may crumble one day, there needs to be some sort of resurrection in the midst.

Nowadays the visitors aren't en thrilled with what we offer, instead they just walk past the park..knowing its soon to be abandoned. Ideas?
Back to top Go down

The Future _
PostSubject: Re: The Future   The Future EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 4:48 pm

It's not uncommon for any site to have registered members who never view and/or post. I remember having a clan member who although he registered and from time to time viewed site, he never once posted anything. Not even replies to PM's sent. Well it turned out he didn't speak English.lol There are "translators" available for sites, and perhaps something that could/should be added to APG.

Some register in hopes it will lead them to more graphics to swipe.lol Seriously;
graphics alone will draw attention to the site.
"
Although APG is considered a "gaming community", it does however house both A^P and SMA Clans ,whom to my understanding are involved in a variety of games. I personally don't know the activity rate in these games by both said clans, only to say I do know that not much is ever posted about tactics,glitches,battles(friendly/official), "in game experiences", or rank recognitions. Topics/structure of this nature and extending a little "pat on the back", alone can lead to people wanting to be more involved. There are those who could care less. Doesn't make them bad members/people, its just more than they care to offer or can in some cases.

Bringing unity/activity within the fields should come first and foremost. If nothing is happening , then whats the point in any of this? sharing those experiences via the site for others to enjoy, is part of the process of bonding as a clan/group and getting members involved.

spread the word via the ps3..
"Hey sabby did you see the congrats post in the site for having made prestige 1"? "Go check it out; here's the address"!! Next thing ya know sabby is involved in site too. Word of mouth, comradeship and a little recognition goes a long way.

Keeping info current 0n the games A^P,/SMA play.. This info can be inserted by anyone with an interest to do so.

As i mention recently in another thread in reference to this subject, Offering prizes(custom sigs,avatars, in site medals) for the top poster of the month, ect.

Having contest both on and off the field (most improved kdr,most head shots,or best sig, MOTM, ect).

Again , keeping site positive / informative , leaving out all the negative mumbo will always aide in keeping active members . Who wants to read topics of nonsense, or stray from their initial intent(going off topic)?

Last edited by WHITESABBATH on Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

The Future _
PostSubject: Re: The Future   The Future EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 8:00 pm

WHITESABBATH wrote:
It's not uncommon for any site to have registered members who never view and/or post. I remember having a clan member who although he registered and from time to time viewed site, he never once posted anything. Not even replies to PM's sent. Well it turned out he didn't speak English.lol There are "translators" available for sites, and perhaps something that could/should be added to APG.

Some register in hopes it will lead them to more graphics to swipe.lol Seriously;
graphics alone will draw attention to the site.
"
Although APG is considered a "gaming community", it does however house both A^P and SMA Clans ,whom to my understanding are involved in a variety of games. I personally don't know the activity rate in these games by both said clans, only to say I do know that not much is ever posted about tactics,glitches,battles(friendly/official), "in game experiences", or rank recognitions. Topics/structure of this nature and extending a little "pat on the back", alone can lead to people wanting to be more involved. There are those who could care less. Doesn't make them bad members/people, its just more than they care to offer or can in some cases.

Bringing unity/activity within the fields should come first and foremost. If nothing is happening , then whats the point in any of this? sharing those experiences via the site for others to enjoy, is part of the process of bonding as a clan/group and getting members involved.

spread the word via the ps3..
"Hey sabby did you see the congrats post in the site for having made prestige 1"? "Go check it out; here's the address"!! Next thing ya know sabby is involved in site too. Word of mouth and the willingness of others to recognize when their comrades make advancements.

Keeping current info (add-ons,ect) about games updated. some will use APG as a source of these updates. Many site neglect to keep current. This info can be inserted by anyone with an interest to do so.

As i mention recently in another thread in reference to this subject, Offering prizes(custom sigs,avatars, in site medals) for the top poster of the month, ect.

Having contest both on and off the field (most improved kdr,most head shots,or best sig, MOTM, ect).

Again , keeping site positive / informative , leaving out all the negative mumbo will always aide in keeping active members . Who wants to read topics of nonsense, or stray from their initial intent(going off topic)?

I see many people wanting graphics all the time, so I definitely see that as a possiblity.

I know many members contact via PSN and don't use forums..so I won't get up tight on them about that. To be honest,,many members of the past told me they left, asking me to join the clan they're with. I turned down the offer though.

There hasn't been much negativity here anymore,which is a great thing. So really we should just stay determined and maybe people will flock over one day. Contests sounds pretty appealing, but AP* would have to start back from Ground Zero in recruiting for games.

Besides. people have lives so no worries. I just miss the brimming activity this site used to have.
Back to top Go down

The Future _
PostSubject: Re: The Future   The Future EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 8:55 pm

Nice post bizz.
comms via the ps3 is ok unless your a leader trying to send out a message to entire clan. at least now we have the option to copy/paste.
People do have lives outside of the clan, however, it doesn't take to much time to view, and it doesn't have to be done daily. some effort would be nice and beats sure none at all.
Things will eventually pick back up; in the mean time i'll do my best to keep you all entertained.lol
Back to top Go down
Lady
Lady
Queen Of A^P
Queen Of A^P

Female
Handle : xMiiSz_-AmaziiNx
Clan Tag : [AP*- A^P - A*P] (Leader)
Warning Level : Nothing Wrong

The Future _
PostSubject: Re: The Future   The Future EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 9:24 am

I agree with half of the things said here and i agree AP*/A^P as well as APG needs a lil push back to the spot we were in.

In the past i believe people left b.c of the immaturity here and things like that. Also i've been working on getting some more mature people around and i do have people ask me about the tags on BO all the time and i always refer them over to here. I believe that some of the kids that had joined have made it bad on us and i also believe most people just joined us to view the site and or other things.

Even i as the leader have no idea whats going on... I send people msgs via ps3 all the time only to get no answer. Sure Sabby answers me but no one else. So i really don't know the status on BO...IK Scrub answers me when i msg but i have alot of msgs to send out.

Also i feel all the people who left left us with the real people who want to be here. I'm home all the time trying to find more mature people to refer to the site but lets face it mostly sites i recruit from have the most immature kids ever lolz. But there are the times when we get good mature people to join up.

As far as the site i want to talk to Sabby about getting rid of most things we don't need anymore and clearing some games we don't play. Maybe just have APG in Mag, BO, and KZ3 for now and just grow as games come out like i tried in the beginning so you guys will see alot of new things happening and maybe some new faces.

But i've been asked did i give up on APg and i just want to say this about it: APG is like my baby. i raised it from nothing into something. Every clan/site has the problems we are going through now so it's nothing i can't handle but if i need help i'm not afraid to say that. But i will never let APG go b.c its my Baby and i love APG and i love everyone who is here and who is still here.
Back to top Go down

The Future _
PostSubject: Re: The Future   The Future EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 11:30 am

@ lady just let me know what games your going to get rid of from site. we'll move them to the trash rather than delete them all together. Also, the roster thread(s) for those game(s ) will need to be removed or tossed in trash. I do not have admin perms in that site to do much of anything.. my clans "leaders roster" needs updating too by the way.

WHITESABBATH (LEADER)

sunrisewest (co-leader)

voodoo_11b (SAA)
Back to top Go down
Lady
Lady
Queen Of A^P
Queen Of A^P

Female

The Future _
PostSubject: Re: The Future   The Future EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 11:55 am

Yea i just got on i will go through the site and send some msgs via ps3 today to get everything in motion... lolz i been thinking of doing some changes i'll pm you with everything Smile
Back to top Go down

The Future _
PostSubject: Re: The Future   The Future EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 12:35 pm

received pm and replied.
Back to top Go down
Lady
Lady
Queen Of A^P
Queen Of A^P

Female

The Future _
PostSubject: Re: The Future   The Future EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 12:39 pm

Smile and i think i fixed the roster lolz Voddo is still the SAA on that list Smile
Back to top Go down

The Future _
PostSubject: Re: The Future   The Future EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 12:45 pm

i just submitted a list as it should display.
Back to top Go down

The Future _
PostSubject: Re: The Future   The Future EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 3:25 pm

Thanks Sabb.

Don't forget that there are SOO MANY different clans around, so It can be pretty hard to get newcomers when many clans advertise also.

Alot of people left and you didn't realize it lol. You made a few new friends out of the 50-100 that came though. So you still accomplished a feat.

Even the mature people can be uncivil as well, maybe the theme didn't fit some people. Who knows.
Back to top Go down

The Future _
PostSubject: Re: The Future   The Future EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 5:03 pm

When i first joined APG, any desire to remain a member fell short.
*No hard feelings people, there's a point to this being mentioned.
In my intro post i inserted segments from a New years post i had written to my members. Although my intro post for some was viewed in ways other than my intent to convey a "message".. a message i believe now is as "clear as day" to those who have stuck it out.
See if you can relate ..

Building a clan has been a daunting task. It took the hard work of many individuals as well as the loyalty and dedication from all who were brought in,those seeking the same values which binds EzCo together .

Over this past year this clan has seen its ups and downs. People come and go. Anytime you recruit an individual you never know exactly what you are going to get. Will they be a long timer or will they tuck their tail and run at the first sign of trouble or their ego gets the best of them(?). You need selfless troops, troops who are here for the clan. These troops know that everyone and their assignment are instrumental in the clan’s success. That no matter the task given, it is up to them to make sure they follow this task to the best of their ability. That while the job they were given, may not be the most glamorous of tasks, it is still vital to the clan’s success and they perform it without question.

The new year has brought an end to my first year with ezco. During this we have run the gamut of the types of players who have come to our doorstep looking for a place to call home. Some have settled in nicely while others have left in search of greener pastures elsewhere. Some we have even shown the door. Through it all we survived,we continued to look for the right troops. Now here we find ourselves ready to embark on an exciting New Year/undertaking. All of you have built EzCo to be one of the most respected,fun clans to in. All of you comprise this clan.Reason(s) for which I am content. I am not worried about the months ahead. You guys and gals have formed a clan in which we all can be proud of. A clan that is free from egos. A clan who understands it is the selfless acts of all who contribute to make this clan successful. For that, I am hopeful & thankful. I think I can confidently speak for the other members and say, they are thankful as well. Here's is to each and every one of you who have made EzCo a fun and successful clan, both on and off the field of battle.. I look forward to the New Year ahead knowing the trials and tribulations of this past year has paved the way for our clans future. May we all find Greatness in the coming New Year.

I don't just write the words, I live by them..

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

The Future _
PostSubject: Re: The Future   The Future Empty

Back to top Go down

The Future

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BitterSweet Misery :: Welcome :: General Disscussion-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com