BitterSweet Misery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AbuseMent ParkHomeRosterLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

exclusive game

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

exclusive game _
PostSubject: exclusive game   exclusive game EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 1:14 pm

so is there any up coming exclusive game for our great ps3? lol!
Back to top Go down

exclusive game _
PostSubject: Re: exclusive game   exclusive game EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 12:35 am

Well there is Transformers War for Cybatron. or whatever...dosent look half bad.
Front Mission Evolved is up fro September release looks good too.
I don't know about you guys, but I am psyched fro the PS3 release of Blazblue: Continuum Shift ^_^ (I love 2D fighters)

....Also If you were disappointed with FFXIII, Resonance of Fate seems like a good replacement. (Be warned steep learning curve)
Back to top Go down

exclusive game _
PostSubject: Re: exclusive game   exclusive game EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 8:20 am

seyrans2 wrote:
Well there is Transformers War for Cybatron. or whatever...dosent look half bad.
Front Mission Evolved is up fro September release looks good too.
I don't know about you guys, but I am psyched fro the PS3 release of Blazblue: Continuum Shift ^_^ (I love 2D fighters)

....Also If you were disappointed with FFXIII, Resonance of Fate seems like a good replacement. (Be warned steep learning curve)

Disappointed with FFXIII? I love that game!
Back to top Go down

exclusive game _
PostSubject: Re: exclusive game   exclusive game EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 5:53 am

ahem...If you were disappointed with FFXIII. Personally, I got RoF first, I havent bought FFXIII yet. But from the forums and msg boards. It seems that ppl who Hated FFXIII love RoF.

I cant judge, cuz i havent played FFXIII but Resonance of Fate is REALLY fun, albeit VERY steep learning curve.
Back to top Go down

exclusive game _
PostSubject: Re: exclusive game   exclusive game EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 12:01 pm

Lol, well i like ff xiii but i doesnt had much interest of it right now, i just entering grand pluse the last i played...
and i see on you tube the game play of rof, kinda feel strange of the jumping and shoot, its like rabbit lol

well i just wait for dead rising 2, if i not wrong its gonna released in September this year. i like dead rising, when i played with 360, how mutilation an slaughter happens with chainsaw Twisted Evil

also FF XIII versus, i think i love this one, but i donno when its gonna be released....
Back to top Go down

exclusive game _
PostSubject: Re: exclusive game   exclusive game EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 3:26 am

Im sike for Madden 11 and Mafia 2 but only madden has online
Back to top Go down

exclusive game _
PostSubject: Re: exclusive game   exclusive game EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 4:14 am

Wow, not interested in sport gaming lol....
But mafia 2 cool Smile
Back to top Go down

exclusive game _
PostSubject: Re: exclusive game   exclusive game EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 3:19 am

The only sports game Im interested in is Bloodbowl...And thats not even a video game!
Back to top Go down

exclusive game _
PostSubject: Re: exclusive game   exclusive game EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 3:57 am

ToyBOXED wrote:
Lol, well i like ff xiii but i doesnt had much interest of it right now, i just entering grand pluse the last i played...
and i see on you tube the game play of rof, kinda feel strange of the jumping and shoot, its like rabbit lol

well i just wait for dead rising 2, if i not wrong its gonna released in September this year. i like dead rising, when i played with 360, how mutilation an slaughter happens with chainsaw Twisted Evil

also FF XIII versus, i think i love this one, but i donno when its gonna be released....

Im on gran pulse as well and i haven't touched it in 2 weeks now.

ff13versus is what im looking for and maybe Dynasty warriors BB if its released in the u.s
Back to top Go down

exclusive game _
PostSubject: Re: exclusive game   exclusive game EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 11:43 am

Dead rising 2,FF14(if is still free),Transformer war for cybertron,Blazblue,Lost planet 2,ETC
Back to top Go down

exclusive game _
PostSubject: Re: exclusive game   exclusive game EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 7:17 pm

Ark-22- wrote:
Dead rising 2,FF14(if is still free),Transformer war for cybertron,Blazblue,Lost planet 2,ETC

Final Fantasy 14 wont be free. No MMO could be. even the free ones if you are serious with them require micro transactions which rack up to more then a monthly fee anyway.

But yea MMo's are persistantly changing so they have to pay for that some way. But the way I have always looked at it. for the pirce of 1.5 movie tickets which would get me at best 3 hours of entertainmant can give me a month of entertainment, its a good way to save money, being addicted to mmo's I should know I am a vet lol.

But I am totally looking forward to ff14 and dead rising as well.
Back to top Go down

exclusive game _
PostSubject: Re: exclusive game   exclusive game EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 7:21 pm

Lets slay zombies and kill monsters together.I hope they have Cards that are like Pay 50 get the year free.....Playing a game for a year.....FUN
Back to top Go down

exclusive game _
PostSubject: Re: exclusive game   exclusive game EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 7:23 pm

If i remember my FFXI days there were other payment methods, like pay more upfront you pay less per month overall but who knows what those rates but be. but I expect it to be 15$ a month again.

Im always looking for more people to game with so im down lol. I already have like 10-20 people from various games I played all playing FFXIV so that should be fun haha.
Back to top Go down

exclusive game _
PostSubject: Re: exclusive game   exclusive game EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 11:05 pm

Dunno about you guys, but I am killing to get my hands on Warhammer 40k: Space Marine. It aint exclusive, but looks awesome O_o
Back to top Go down

exclusive game _
PostSubject: Re: exclusive game   exclusive game EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 12:25 pm

I am waiting the translation of white knight chronicles 2 lol
Back to top Go down

exclusive game _
PostSubject: Re: exclusive game   exclusive game EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 1:43 pm

heard the first one you grind too much in. I don't mind it since I mainly play rpg's but too much after awhile gets boring
Back to top Go down

exclusive game _
PostSubject: Re: exclusive game   exclusive game EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 8:14 pm

The new Warhammer 40k looks very good. Wanting to get.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

exclusive game _
PostSubject: Re: exclusive game   exclusive game Empty

Back to top Go down

exclusive game

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BitterSweet Misery :: Other Games :: General Console Chat :: PS3 General Talk-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com