BitterSweet Misery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AbuseMent ParkHomeRosterLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

SuperBowl...... Who Will Win And WHY?!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

SuperBowl...... Who Will Win And WHY?! _
PostSubject: SuperBowl...... Who Will Win And WHY?!   SuperBowl...... Who Will Win And WHY?! EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 12:25 pm

Who do you guys think can win the superbowl? I think This one will be close as heck. Both teams have high caliber offenses and defenses. The Packers run the spread, and the Steelers run the "bunch" offense. I believe that this bunch offense will trick Clay Matthews and give him opportunities to get the sack. It's gonna be hard for Roethlisberger to run out of pocket on this one because of The Packer's notorious defense. Don't think he won't make some big plays though.

As for Aaron Rodgers, this guy is going to get those plays that Green Bay will need to win this game. Yet, he's gonna get pummeled as well. I believe the Steelers will have a tough time with the spread. And, their 2 minute offense has choked throughout the season, and I think that's going to determine the game's outcome.

My pick: a very close 28-24; Packers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SuperBowl...... Who Will Win And WHY?!   SuperBowl...... Who Will Win And WHY?! EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 12:32 pm

well i don't care for rapist , so i'm going with GB. outside of that, i feel the Steelers have an advantage. should be a fun game to watch and if all else fails, we have all those brilliant/funny commercials to watch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SuperBowl...... Who Will Win And WHY?!   SuperBowl...... Who Will Win And WHY?! EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 12:35 pm

lol I wonder what they'll air this time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SuperBowl...... Who Will Win And WHY?!   SuperBowl...... Who Will Win And WHY?! EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 12:38 pm

Its always a treat. sometimes their more fun to watch than the game itself. Of course Budweiser will have theirs . Wish i could invite you all over. got some serious parting going on over here all weekend.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SuperBowl...... Who Will Win And WHY?!   SuperBowl...... Who Will Win And WHY?! EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 3:45 pm

I've gotta say. I've been to some mean super bowl parties. Goin' to a friends this time. (They're Packers Fans.) I bet there will be a lot of Cheese. lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SuperBowl...... Who Will Win And WHY?!   SuperBowl...... Who Will Win And WHY?! EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 11:15 pm

Well... I dont care for American Football Very Happy WEST-COAST EAGLES FTW!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SuperBowl...... Who Will Win And WHY?!   SuperBowl...... Who Will Win And WHY?! EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 1:06 pm

Ya, I save my parties for the Stanley Cup personally, and captain, now we can finally connect to KZ3 as everyone will be watching the superbowl Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SuperBowl...... Who Will Win And WHY?!   SuperBowl...... Who Will Win And WHY?! EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 6:11 pm

YES!! But im working XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SuperBowl...... Who Will Win And WHY?!   SuperBowl...... Who Will Win And WHY?! EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 9:12 am

I'm Sure more people would watch a Manny Pacquiao v Floyd Mayweather Jr. fight than a superbowl... but, you never know.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SuperBowl...... Who Will Win And WHY?!   SuperBowl...... Who Will Win And WHY?! EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 11:28 am

i would. Fighting
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SuperBowl...... Who Will Win And WHY?!   SuperBowl...... Who Will Win And WHY?! EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 2:26 am

Who? lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SuperBowl...... Who Will Win And WHY?!   SuperBowl...... Who Will Win And WHY?! EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 9:21 am

@Capn. Are you serious? You don't know one of the best boxers in the world?! You should watch boxing sometime.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SuperBowl...... Who Will Win And WHY?!   SuperBowl...... Who Will Win And WHY?! Empty

Back to top Go down

SuperBowl...... Who Will Win And WHY?!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BitterSweet Misery :: The Side Show! :: Sports Bar-
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com