BitterSweet Misery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AbuseMent ParkHomeRosterLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

KZ3 Open Beta starts Feb. 2nd.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

KZ3 Open Beta starts Feb. 2nd.  _
PostSubject: KZ3 Open Beta starts Feb. 2nd.    KZ3 Open Beta starts Feb. 2nd.  EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 9:48 pm

It will be available for DL in the PS store.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KZ3 Open Beta starts Feb. 2nd.    KZ3 Open Beta starts Feb. 2nd.  EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 12:26 am

Yay. Never played any of the killzones..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KZ3 Open Beta starts Feb. 2nd.    KZ3 Open Beta starts Feb. 2nd.  EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 6:59 am

You're in for a treat then.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KZ3 Open Beta starts Feb. 2nd.    KZ3 Open Beta starts Feb. 2nd.  EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 10:53 am

Hope so! Free's to busy on Dead Space 2 to come play Mag with me, so its not as awesome anymore.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KZ3 Open Beta starts Feb. 2nd.    KZ3 Open Beta starts Feb. 2nd.  EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 11:58 am

@ scrubs thanks for the reminder buddy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KZ3 Open Beta starts Feb. 2nd.    KZ3 Open Beta starts Feb. 2nd.  EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 10:47 pm

Very stoked for this haha.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KZ3 Open Beta starts Feb. 2nd.    KZ3 Open Beta starts Feb. 2nd.  EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 12:32 pm

yeahh. I got the Helghast Edition haha. cant wait for KZ3333333. screw the beta!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KZ3 Open Beta starts Feb. 2nd.    KZ3 Open Beta starts Feb. 2nd.  EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 4:56 pm

Captain_Tpr wrote:
Hope so! Free's to busy on Dead Space 2 to come play Mag with me, so its not as awesome anymore.

Don't worry he'll probably be playing the beta, he is wanting KZ3 to be next game for us to get and maybe SOCOM too, who knows.

Just message him to make sure he knows about it...

Just 2 more days to go!!! And I just found out that I got Wednesday off work, so I'll be playing this on the 2nd. I would've done the other beta but I don't like to follow games too much so that I don't get my hopes up. But this is pretty much an early demo so... I'm in!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KZ3 Open Beta starts Feb. 2nd.    KZ3 Open Beta starts Feb. 2nd.  EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 1:47 pm

@scrubs. Are you running a squad in KZ3? If so,once you get a squad erected for KZ3, can you please submit a roster to Lady or myself so an updated can be made to the current roster?
Thanks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KZ3 Open Beta starts Feb. 2nd.    KZ3 Open Beta starts Feb. 2nd.  EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 12:02 pm

Noooooooooooooooooo...

It got pushed back to Thursday, I was so happy about today being a snowday and now I find out the beta isn't until Thursday, the 3rd
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KZ3 Open Beta starts Feb. 2nd.    KZ3 Open Beta starts Feb. 2nd.  EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 6:23 pm

Yeah I found out last night. It made me very sad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KZ3 Open Beta starts Feb. 2nd.    KZ3 Open Beta starts Feb. 2nd.  EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 9:03 pm

It also sucks even more because I requested to not work on Wednesday night and to work on Thursday instead... and now... It gets pushed back to Thursday and I wont get to play it until like Sunday Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KZ3 Open Beta starts Feb. 2nd.    KZ3 Open Beta starts Feb. 2nd.  EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 10:05 pm

HAHA ITS F*CKING AWESOME!!!!!! Armdog, BigBuds, Free, some other dude and I were playing all of last night Very Happy (my timezone) It is goooooooood.

Btw, play warzone instead of guerrilla or operations.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KZ3 Open Beta starts Feb. 2nd.    KZ3 Open Beta starts Feb. 2nd.  EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 12:38 am

Ill be on in like 30 minutes Smile

Had hockey yesterday... Some little SOB hit me from behind, got a nasty back spasm had to sit out the game... then I had to go to work today, but, I'll be on
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KZ3 Open Beta starts Feb. 2nd.    KZ3 Open Beta starts Feb. 2nd.  EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 9:24 am

To bad we didnt get it working :/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KZ3 Open Beta starts Feb. 2nd.    KZ3 Open Beta starts Feb. 2nd.  EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 12:54 pm

I ended up getting on at like 2 AM, after watching anchorman of course Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KZ3 Open Beta starts Feb. 2nd.    KZ3 Open Beta starts Feb. 2nd.  EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 1:09 pm

both my sons have the beta version and of course i don't. typical aye? i pay for everything and get zero. they get everything and pay zip.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KZ3 Open Beta starts Feb. 2nd.    KZ3 Open Beta starts Feb. 2nd.  EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 3:47 pm

Im not going to have time to run a killzone squad for you guys. I have to much going on. If you guys need any pointers hit me up. Good luck with everything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KZ3 Open Beta starts Feb. 2nd.    KZ3 Open Beta starts Feb. 2nd.  EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 5:12 am

will follow ya all when my ps 3 being cured Wink

damn, and if its cant be cured anymore i will wait sony to release the PS3 KZ3 package Beast
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KZ3 Open Beta starts Feb. 2nd.    KZ3 Open Beta starts Feb. 2nd.  EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 12:27 pm

I've got a cure for it, wanna borrow my hummer? Laughing we can drive over it a few dozen times.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KZ3 Open Beta starts Feb. 2nd.    KZ3 Open Beta starts Feb. 2nd.  EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 1:53 pm

Nooooooo! So mean lol why not try to drive over it with a truck so he doesn't have painful death Twisted Evil

he got some treatment dude, he just got overworked n will be back in action once more to see what happen with helghan planet and witness the epic story of KZ also intentionally do some havoc there Beast

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KZ3 Open Beta starts Feb. 2nd.    KZ3 Open Beta starts Feb. 2nd.  EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 3:55 pm

Idea I'll run you all over and same myself the time from having to do it later Laughing

Treatment? i don't dare ask. Laughing

Last edited by WHITESABBATH on Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KZ3 Open Beta starts Feb. 2nd.    KZ3 Open Beta starts Feb. 2nd.  EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 6:21 pm

Sabby has a Hummer?! Sweeeeeet Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KZ3 Open Beta starts Feb. 2nd.    KZ3 Open Beta starts Feb. 2nd.  EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 7:59 pm

Worked hard for it mate. Got a few nice rides in my stable.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KZ3 Open Beta starts Feb. 2nd.    KZ3 Open Beta starts Feb. 2nd.  EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 2:58 am

Same lol. The newest is the Colony Teddy Pro Very Happy [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KZ3 Open Beta starts Feb. 2nd.    KZ3 Open Beta starts Feb. 2nd.  Empty

Back to top Go down

KZ3 Open Beta starts Feb. 2nd.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BitterSweet Misery :: WAR ROOM :: KillZone 3-
Forum create on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com