BitterSweet Misery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AbuseMent ParkHomeRosterLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Yay, Good times to come

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Yay, Good times to come _
PostSubject: Yay, Good times to come   Yay, Good times to come EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 3:34 pm

I got tickets for The Pixies on April 18th at Massey Hall Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yay, Good times to come   Yay, Good times to come EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 6:43 pm

oh hell ya. i didnt know they still toured. hopefully they come around here.

....where is my mind?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yay, Good times to come   Yay, Good times to come EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 7:41 pm

it's a Canadian tour.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yay, Good times to come   Yay, Good times to come EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 12:33 am

^ lol. Demi hurry up back to Mag, im bored.

Well, i went ticket shopping and got tix to INXS, John Butler Trio, 30 seconds to Mars, Slayer, Thirsty Merc, Train and IRON MAIDEN!! And I got an invite to ride at the COLONY BMX STREET JAM!! Its not on for ages tho :/ But I still got in Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lady
Lady
Queen Of A^P
Queen Of A^P

Female
Handle : xMiiSz_-AmaziiNx
Clan Tag : [AP*- A^P - A*P] (Leader)
Warning Level : Nothing Wrong

PostSubject: Re: Yay, Good times to come   Yay, Good times to come EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 10:04 am

OMG Capi i so want to see 30STM OMG i so love them lmao
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yay, Good times to come   Yay, Good times to come EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 10:51 am

Come down under then Lady!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yay, Good times to come   Yay, Good times to come EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 12:25 pm

gee and i thought i was the "shiznit" with my ground floor pass to the Monster Truck show today @ the Allstate Arena . Too sick to even attend . pale
Slayer I've seen many times prior to getting well known;as with most of the bands of that era. i use to hang at a place called the "Metro" (Chicago)where many bands have gained recognition.
Maiden (number of the beast) i had seen with Scorpions (Blackout) back in the 80's .
Haven't been to any concerts in a few years; Pantera with Static-x being my last. Enjoy them while you can and as a word of advice, "See them Sober". Been to many great shows were i can't remember a thing , all as a result of being wasted off my arse.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yay, Good times to come   Yay, Good times to come EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 12:45 pm

Dang, I guess everybody lives near some kind of theater. The only one around here airs only decent bands, Besides the time that Rush came to town (That was a pretty good concert btw).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yay, Good times to come   Yay, Good times to come EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 12:48 pm

I was also lucky to live in the same county as Woodstock when I was about 8 or 9. All the great bands come and go up there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yay, Good times to come   Yay, Good times to come EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 1:32 pm

Rush was my fav growing up. for a 3 man band, those boys jammed. I seen the 2112 concert back in the 70's. not much i remember about it though. was at the old Amphatheater which was torn down not long after the concert.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yay, Good times to come   Yay, Good times to come EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 6:31 am

More good news! I GOT VIP TIX TO NITRO CIRCUS!! BACKSTAGE ACESS!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yay, Good times to come   Yay, Good times to come EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 12:31 pm

haha. sober shows get boring tho sabb.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yay, Good times to come   Yay, Good times to come EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 3:47 pm

Smile It gets better, my buds got some tickets for Rush at Copps Coliseum in Hamilton
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yay, Good times to come   Yay, Good times to come EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 6:39 pm

YO!!! NITRO CIRCUS!!!! BACKSTAGE ACCESS!!! :O
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yay, Good times to come   Yay, Good times to come EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 2:17 pm

@ solo
There was a time i would had felt that way too. " party til ya puke, then party some more". I'm the guy who would drop 5 hits of "window pain "(LSD) before a show.
Because i have little recollection of some of the most kick arse concerts ever performed , by artist whom have since past, leaving the pleasure to never present itself again.
Sucks when reminiscing about the past with buds, and i don't recall have the **** they do. I wish now i had "managed" my parting so i could remember some "once in a life time occasions" .
Ya if i could do it again, i would have limited the parting during those rare occasions.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yay, Good times to come   Yay, Good times to come EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 9:34 am

Right, i came to this topic to post ok? Then i saw it again.
What? I here you ask.
MY FREAKING AWESOME SIG FROM SABBY!!!!!
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yay, Good times to come   Yay, Good times to come Empty

Back to top Go down

Yay, Good times to come

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BitterSweet Misery :: The Side Show! :: Music-
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com