BitterSweet Misery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AbuseMent ParkHomeRosterLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

shadow warriors challenge you

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

shadow warriors challenge you _
PostSubject: shadow warriors challenge you   shadow warriors challenge you EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 4:49 pm

Don't know if you all remember me. I used to be one of you during MW2. I now have my own clan and was wondering if you wanted a friendly clan match? 4vs4 best of 3 maybe? Let me know anyway Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: shadow warriors challenge you   shadow warriors challenge you EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 12:31 am

Hahaha! Of course we remember you si!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: shadow warriors challenge you   shadow warriors challenge you EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 10:30 am

I had to laugh at that myself. Its not like years has past. Very Happy Then again with this inebriated bunch, i can see why he felt you all might had forgotten him already.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: shadow warriors challenge you   shadow warriors challenge you EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 1:46 am

Inebriated? Might have to google that, give me a few minutes..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: shadow warriors challenge you   shadow warriors challenge you EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 1:54 am

Oi!!! All ive had to drink today is a slab of vb, 2 bottles of vodka and a can of Canadian club and rum!! AND i have an excuse.

Its Austalia day XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: shadow warriors challenge you   shadow warriors challenge you EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 2:54 pm

So is that a no on the friendly clan match then? Lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: shadow warriors challenge you   shadow warriors challenge you EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 5:01 pm

not many have seen the thread as some have gone awol from site, or joined/formed another clan. your post is there and if anyone feels up to the challenge, you'll hear from them. only ones playing MW2 regularly are those who didn't get a copy of B.O,,or didn't want to deal with the server issues B.O. was having..Most everyone i know that is..
Patience buddy unless you want to settle for a "no" and move on?
APG

Last edited by WHITESABBATH on Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: shadow warriors challenge you   shadow warriors challenge you EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 9:46 pm

its too bad we dont have a team! GB team went poof as well. that was the last standing thing. scrub gave it to zerkeez but he disbanded :/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: shadow warriors challenge you   shadow warriors challenge you EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 2:53 pm

whitesabbath i actually ment a clan match on BO. Sorry it did seem as if i ment MW2! But if you can get a few people together for a BO game that'll be cool.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: shadow warriors challenge you   shadow warriors challenge you EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 3:16 pm

Ya i was under the impression your was referring to MW2, which is still an awesome game..
They (A^P) should have enough members to get a little battle underway. you might try asking scrubs; after all he did lead the B.O. GB squad. I know he has a lot on his plate at the moment, however, he might direct you in who to ask.
Many EzCo's (my clan) have B.O., I can ask around and see how many are interested in a friendly . I'll let you know.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: shadow warriors challenge you   shadow warriors challenge you EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 5:16 pm

yeh cool, sounds good mate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: shadow warriors challenge you   shadow warriors challenge you EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 5:17 pm

Long time no see si
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: shadow warriors challenge you   shadow warriors challenge you EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 11:02 pm

Long time no see Biz
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: shadow warriors challenge you   shadow warriors challenge you Empty

Back to top Go down

shadow warriors challenge you

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BitterSweet Misery :: WAR ROOM :: Challenge Us ?-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com