BitterSweet Misery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AbuseMent ParkHomeRosterLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Earned my first Platinum Trophy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Earned my first Platinum Trophy _
PostSubject: Earned my first Platinum Trophy   Earned my first Platinum Trophy EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 11:02 am

Huzzah! First platinum ever!!!

...and it will also be my last. It was sooo Not Worth The Effort. =___=
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Earned my first Platinum Trophy   Earned my first Platinum Trophy EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 2:00 pm

cheers I must admit i got a laugh out of your post. At least you have something to show for all the hours spent..
Congrats buddy.

Last edited by WHITESABBATH on Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Earned my first Platinum Trophy   Earned my first Platinum Trophy EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 3:11 pm

haha i tried one time but i gave it cuz.. youre right.. its stressful. I have a friend on my list that has like 47. i was amazed when i saw that! kinda jealous as well lol but goodjob on yours
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Earned my first Platinum Trophy   Earned my first Platinum Trophy EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 7:04 pm

Solo. wrote:
haha i tried one time but i gave it cuz.. youre right.. its stressful. I have a friend on my list that has like 47. i was amazed when i saw that! kinda jealous as well lol but goodjob on yours

lol I really wouldn't be too jealous about someone having 47 platinums, kinda says something about his time spent gaming vs. social life ratio... Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Earned my first Platinum Trophy   Earned my first Platinum Trophy EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 10:42 pm

Yeah, having a load of Platinum Trophys is NOT a good thing. It only proves that you have little to no actual outside social life. All it does is allow you to brag on-line which is pointless.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Earned my first Platinum Trophy   Earned my first Platinum Trophy EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 6:01 am

Cant belive no-ones asked what game lmao.. Btw demi, I HAS NEW MIC!!!!! Very Happy
But grats anyway bud, i have a total of.. erm.. none.
Haha i had a guy on my FL that had around 200 games and 87 platinum's XD Shocked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Earned my first Platinum Trophy   Earned my first Platinum Trophy EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 4:15 pm

I would imagine for someone who might be handicapped, gaming would be their "social world".
Between members/friends, one should be allowed to brag/boast. If for not them, then who? Lavish them with kudos, then go tell them to stuff it. Very Happy
APG

Last edited by WHITESABBATH on Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:34 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Earned my first Platinum Trophy   Earned my first Platinum Trophy EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 8:33 pm

wait, yeah.. what game did you get platinum?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Earned my first Platinum Trophy   Earned my first Platinum Trophy EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 9:21 pm

oh and captain, when u vet contact either PLYMCO_PILGRIM or PhoenixArcher128 and theyll get u in a game, kinda busy with exams and whatnot so i cant be on too much, and it wouldnt hurt to put a post here:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Also, their FL are full so just msg them dont bother with a FR
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Earned my first Platinum Trophy   Earned my first Platinum Trophy EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 3:56 am

Ok? lol. SMA is coming back up again btw..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Earned my first Platinum Trophy   Earned my first Platinum Trophy EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 6:50 am

Really? I wish, just WISH I could either find my password on a piece of paper somewhere or remember what it was in the first place.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Earned my first Platinum Trophy   Earned my first Platinum Trophy EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 9:07 am

ya, free told me on PSN, but not so much the details.

Like, who's coming back to SMA?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Earned my first Platinum Trophy   Earned my first Platinum Trophy EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 10:45 am

Not to sure. Think our plans just to do a complete refresh, get rid of all inactives and recruit up again. Im stickin with SMA all the way tho.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Earned my first Platinum Trophy   Earned my first Platinum Trophy EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 2:39 pm

Yeah, I'll move my alt over to SVER and put it in SMA, also saw PUREMETAL on the other night.
Party Hardy

I'm just keeping my main in BHD so that if we need to fill up spots on a slow night then we can just take from whoever is on in SMA cuz I have pretty much everyone that Free told me is coming back on my FL.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Earned my first Platinum Trophy   Earned my first Platinum Trophy EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 12:50 pm

Platinums are so much work, I'm proud of you seyrans.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Earned my first Platinum Trophy   Earned my first Platinum Trophy EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 1:51 pm

@ Biz...Nice comment Bizz, thats the sort of post i like to see. Very Happy .

@ all .. Lets keep thread to its original topic. SMA has multiple forums with little topics in them. perhaps discussing SMA biz there, would be more appropriate. Thanks gents
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Earned my first Platinum Trophy   Earned my first Platinum Trophy EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 12:32 am

Jeez spoilsport Sabby Razz Razz Lmao, it seems everyone on APG forum seems to love going off topic XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Earned my first Platinum Trophy   Earned my first Platinum Trophy EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 5:04 am

lol ok, interesting stray off topic. though MAG is now not an option for me anymore. to answer previous questions:

The game I got the Platinum for was Resonance of Fate.

The most painful part was farming the Arena for a trophy where you had 50 battles and you had to repeat each and everyone 10 times. TOTALING 500 FRIGGIN BATTLES REPETITIVE.....

yea took me 5 days....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Earned my first Platinum Trophy   Earned my first Platinum Trophy EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 10:21 am

^ See, I am way too A.D.D. to do anything like that Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Earned my first Platinum Trophy   Earned my first Platinum Trophy EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 1:45 am

Same lmao. Lol there have been way worse off topics over the years XD Hahah snakes in a love triangle.. Good times Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Earned my first Platinum Trophy   Earned my first Platinum Trophy Empty

Back to top Go down

Earned my first Platinum Trophy

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BitterSweet Misery :: Other Games :: General Console Chat :: PS3 General Talk-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com