BitterSweet Misery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AbuseMent ParkHomeRosterLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

New ps3, back to BO

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

New ps3, back to BO _
PostSubject: New ps3, back to BO   New ps3, back to BO EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 9:25 pm

I bought a new PS3.. so im back to Black ops!
add me if you'd like Hex_x
Back to top Go down

New ps3, back to BO _
PostSubject: Re: New ps3, back to BO   New ps3, back to BO EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 1:35 pm

cheers Great news solo. man i know you're a happy camper. I had your "misfortune" on my mind the other day, thinking how we'd survive in my home without a ps3. I felt your pain bro. I do hope you purchased the extended warranty,if not, depending on where you purchased system, and/or if it was new/refurbished, you can still obtain a warranty. Best Buy will honor the purchase of a warranty months after the purchase of an electronic/appliance. Easier said when $$ is tight, but in the long run it can save you $$. Food for thought is all. Send WHITESABBATH a buddy invite and i'll jump on with you. Just don't hurt me too bad. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

New ps3, back to BO _
PostSubject: Re: New ps3, back to BO   New ps3, back to BO EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 4:01 pm

Yeah im haaaaappyyyyyy! got the 2 yr warranty. 250gb. I wanted the 320gb but it was the Move bundle Sad
Back to top Go down

New ps3, back to BO _
PostSubject: Re: New ps3, back to BO   New ps3, back to BO EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 9:57 pm

Woot biskuts!
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

New ps3, back to BO _
PostSubject: Re: New ps3, back to BO   New ps3, back to BO Empty

Back to top Go down

New ps3, back to BO

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BitterSweet Misery :: WAR ROOM :: BLACK OPs :: Intel-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com