BitterSweet Misery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AbuseMent ParkHomeRosterLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Lol thank god for youtube

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Lol thank god for youtube _
PostSubject: Lol thank god for youtube   Lol thank god for youtube EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 8:28 pm

Ok, so there is this cooking show where they take something and try to give it as many calories as possible. It's pretty hilarious.

They take something like Turducken (Chickin in duck in turkey) and make "A bird in a bird in a bird in a bird in a bird in a pig." with a ****load of bacon

or put a twist on a ginger bread house

or even some fastfood sushi
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lol thank god for youtube   Lol thank god for youtube EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 12:14 am

i was half expecting the bird/pig (vid 1) to explode.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lol thank god for youtube   Lol thank god for youtube EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 4:18 pm

omfg... im gonna hurl just at the site of this....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lol thank god for youtube   Lol thank god for youtube EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 12:59 am

and another hilarious youtube thing is this

this guys has abunch of other ones, but this is one of his funnier
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lol thank god for youtube   Lol thank god for youtube EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 1:23 pm

Only REAL MEN watches this video and enjoy every second of it. =)

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lol thank god for youtube   Lol thank god for youtube EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 6:44 am

"GREAT NIPPLES OF POSEIDON!!" "Oh sh*t. A loading screen." "now hes pointing at me. He wants me to rub his nipples." "Dammit the frog fell of the table and it activated itself and its now singin and dancin everywhere" "I hope someone has sex on your lilypad" AHH OHH OWW ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER that hurt bad, yep i just hit my foot on the table" TASTE OBESITY B*TCH! Oh no, that didnt do a damn thing.." "Its go time, and BOOM lightsabre throw. Aaaaand i missed." "OH HES RAPING HIM, HES RAPING HIM!! CITIZENS ARREST B*TCH!!" Oh, a Mona Lisa. Lest put it to good use. TASTE FINE ART!! And i missed. And he stepped on it. Sh*t."

"YEAH!! IM GUNNA PISS ON YOU NOW!!! Nevermind, ill just stand on your *** cheeks.." "Oh, thats something you dont wanna do, you never ever, drink the steaming piss."

"And it ends the same way it begins. He's bent over, and hes ready."

HAHAHA Rofl. Thanks you very much Dread, needed that Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lol thank god for youtube   Lol thank god for youtube EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 11:10 pm

i posted that video... Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lol thank god for youtube   Lol thank god for youtube EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 3:59 am

Ooops. Soz Demi Razz lol
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lol thank god for youtube   Lol thank god for youtube Empty

Back to top Go down

Lol thank god for youtube

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BitterSweet Misery :: General Videos :: Videos-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com