BitterSweet Misery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AbuseMent ParkHomeRosterLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Commando...Is it just me?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Commando...Is it just me? _
PostSubject: The Commando...Is it just me?   The Commando...Is it just me? EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 12:08 am

Ok, i dunno if its just me or something.

But whenever I use the Commando with a suppressor, the horizontal recoil goes batshit crazy.

I seem to find the recoil more controllable without the suppressor on.

I tried comparing it with an AK47 Suppress, but the AK seems normal.

So to any commando users out there could you verify this for me? Please and thanks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Commando...Is it just me?   The Commando...Is it just me? EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 12:31 am

I just recently started using the commando. I burst fire everything at distance so I don't really notice any recoil on any of the guns. When I get back home I will try and check into it. I have also noticed that if you don't burst fire the gun If you aim right above the belt line and hammer down on the trigger you will most likely get a head shot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Commando...Is it just me?   The Commando...Is it just me? EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 11:19 am

aim at the belt line... scratch which head are you shooting affraid Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Commando...Is it just me?   The Commando...Is it just me? EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 5:57 pm

Lol, Well from my experience the person you are shooting at usually gets a shot or two off at you. If they hit you your gun pops up in the air. So I have noticed that if you start shooting first and they get a shot in on you your gun pops up and shoots them in the head.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Commando...Is it just me?   The Commando...Is it just me? Empty

Back to top Go down

The Commando...Is it just me?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BitterSweet Misery :: WAR ROOM :: BLACK OPs :: Intel-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com