BitterSweet Misery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AbuseMent ParkHomeRosterLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

hi guys

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

hi guys _
PostSubject: hi guys   hi guys EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 10:07 am

Hi guys, I came across your website by searching for Black Ops prestige ranks. Which I think do look awesome. Nice place you have here. Are you guys just based around the PS3? How many clan members you guys have and where about are you all from.
Back to top Go down

hi guys _
PostSubject: Re: hi guys   hi guys EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 12:32 pm

welcome killerford, Thanks for the kuddos on the prestige ranks/site. We are basically all ps3 gamers, however there are a few amongst the pack that do own/play other gaming consoles .
I personally couldn't say how many are in the clan "Abusement Park"; Here in APG (ABUSEMENT PARK GAMING) you'll find members from a variety of different clans. I run 101st Airborne Div( [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ), but I spend a lot of time in this site doing administration/ graphics work.
What gaming consoles do you own(?) and what kind of games do you play?
Feel free to visit anytime. you might even want to visit "Clanserv", a site dedicated to all gaming consoles and platforms [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] .. as you might of guess, i administrate that site also. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

hi guys _
PostSubject: Re: hi guys   hi guys EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 12:51 pm

Welcome aboard. As White said, most of the members here strictly play on the PS3, but there are a few of us that play on other game consoles. Like me, I lost my PS3 account password months ago and have been playing my 360 since. I appear to be the only one here that has a working 360 and is willing to actually use it.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

hi guys _
PostSubject: Re: hi guys   hi guys Empty

Back to top Go down

hi guys

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BitterSweet Misery :: Welcome :: Introduce Yourselves-
Forum create on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com