BitterSweet Misery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AbuseMent ParkHomeRosterLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

B.O

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

B.O  _
PostSubject: B.O    B.O  EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 1:29 pm

I see my app is in accepted applications does that mean i can be in B.O AP clan?
Back to top Go down

B.O  _
PostSubject: Re: B.O    B.O  EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 7:31 pm

[Removed Text]

Last edited by Dreadsword101 on Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

B.O  _
PostSubject: Re: B.O    B.O  EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 9:25 pm

@ Dread . He's asking to be a member A^P , Blk OP's Squad.. He has applied for said squad and apparently his application was excepted. This is something he had discussed with me a couple weeks ago, being he currently sports my Boot Camp clan tags[101].
I personally feel Tommy would be a better fit in A^P solely because of his age. My clan consist mostly of Adults, with limit younger members;most of them being the children of the adults. see this way we can slap the youngens silly when they get out of control. Very Happy We can't do that to you or Tommy. Smile
I always tell my members to do whats best for them and i want that for them too.

@Tommy. do understand that your being accepted to the squad doesn't mean you will automatically be a member of the gb squad. That is something you will have to prove yourself worthy of. Squad is ran by scrubs, whom will make said decision, along with Lady's approval.
You got my blessings buddy and i hope things work out for you. Smile
Back to top Go down

B.O  _
PostSubject: Re: B.O    B.O  EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 10:08 pm

*cough* I told you not to say anything about my age *cough*.

Oh! I see. I didn't realize that this is the B.O forum. I just clicked the link for this topic from the latest topics list without checking which forum it's from.
Back to top Go down

B.O  _
PostSubject: Re: B.O    B.O  EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 11:48 am

Thanks WHITESABBATH i hope they do accept me into the B.O Squad i am in the MW2 Squad from this said application [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

B.O  _
PostSubject: Re: B.O    B.O  EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 12:20 pm

OK TOMMY, i changed your profile to reflect you being in A^P,AP*,APG. I don't foresee any problems coming from Lady or Dread over this recruitment. you've been a member of this site for at least 6 months and more active than most registered. If that doesn't show interest and deserving of becoming a member, then i would be puzzled and some what disappointed.
send Lady a pm on this and feel free to copy/paste my post(s) in reference to this recruitment and send it to her .

Be sure to get up with ScRuBaLuFFaGuS who runs the B.O. gb squad if thats where your interest is. He will tell you whats up and what you need to do.
Again Tommy best of luck to you. Just know you'll have a place in EzCo should things not work out. Wink
Back to top Go down

B.O  _
PostSubject: Re: B.O    B.O  EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 3:49 pm

WHITESABBATH wrote:
OK TOMMY, i changed your profile to reflect you being in A^P,AP*,APG. I don't foresee any problems coming from Lady or Dread over this recruitment. you've been a member of this site for at least 6 months and more active than most registered. If that doesn't show interest and deserving of becoming a member, then i would be puzzled and some what disappointed.
send Lady a pm on this and feel free to copy/paste my post(s) in reference to this recruitment and send it to her .

Be sure to get up with ScRuBaLuFFaGuS who runs the B.O. gb squad if thats where your interest is. He will tell you whats up and what you need to do.
Again Tommy best of luck to you. Just know you'll have a place in EzCo should things not work out. Wink

Ok, Thanks WHITESABBATH Smile
Back to top Go down

B.O  _
PostSubject: Re: B.O    B.O  EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 10:26 pm

No problem lil buddy.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

B.O  _
PostSubject: Re: B.O    B.O  Empty

Back to top Go down

B.O

View previous topic View next topic Back to top