BitterSweet Misery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AbuseMent ParkHomeRosterLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

!!!!!!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

!!!!!!!!! _
PostSubject: !!!!!!!!!   !!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 10:46 pm

Someone come play MAG!!!!!! I think the clan may be dying, ive been on for the last 4 hours and out of over? 100 members from all around the world, ive the only one whos been on!! And in the last 3 days ive only seen around 6 different people on. Whats happening guys?! Reignite that Mag flame!!
Back to top Go down

!!!!!!!!! _
PostSubject: Re: !!!!!!!!!   !!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 12:51 am

I've been busy w/ school and work, infact a good half of my screenplay for writers craft didn't ****ing save, so I will have to pull an all nighter to finish it now... FML
Back to top Go down

!!!!!!!!! _
PostSubject: Re: !!!!!!!!!   !!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 4:20 am

You forgot your lunch?! That must suck! Razz
Back to top Go down

!!!!!!!!! _
PostSubject: Re: !!!!!!!!!   !!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:48 am

@ Captain : Gotta roll with the changes bud. unfortunately the way everyone is kicking out war games these days, its got people scattered about. This is the one time i wish everyone in society had the same interest. Then we'd all be playing the same fricken game. Wait til next week when most will be on X-Mas break, hopefully that should help give you a little company and reignite a fire in some to play more often. perhaps a topic "when are you on" (or) "who plays Mag still", would help.
Of the 100+ members, how many are active? I'm willing to bet 2/3 of the clan is "dead wood". Based on the website activity, probably less.
If the members aren't playing MAG ,no one is making an effort to keep its interest alive and that's your game of choice, then it might be in your best interest to find a clan that actually plays MAG, or get them to partner up with APG.
I own MAG but played next to nil, like most games i own. I am willing to join you should i know that your on. Ever think about heading up a MAG squad since that position is now open?

@Demi. Bummer buddy. hope all works out.
Back to top Go down

!!!!!!!!! _
PostSubject: Re: !!!!!!!!!   !!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 11:56 am

i still playing 2 weeks before now because i got an exam for a week...
and also my stupid internet connection, i download the latest patch for about one hour lol.... after that i play the game and got lag.

But despite the reason above i still play it Twisted Evil

(SMA) ToyBOXED (more specifically APG ) is an independent soldier out in the field lol
Back to top Go down

!!!!!!!!! _
PostSubject: Re: !!!!!!!!!   !!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 12:37 pm

ToyBOXED (Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:56 am) wrote:
i still playing 2 weeks before now because i got an exam for a week...
and also my stupid internet connection, i download the latest patch for about one hour lol.... after that i play the game and got lag.

But despite the reason above i still play it Twisted Evil

(SMA) ToyBOXED (more specifically APG ) is an independent soldier out in the field lol

I have found that lag could be the result of multiple pc/gaming consoles going in the home at the same time .. primarily if someone is wireless. then lord only knows how many are actually on your line. neighbors could even be running off your internet if the wireless is opened . my buddy hasn't paid to play in years thanks to his wireless neighbor. food for thought.
Back to top Go down

!!!!!!!!! _
PostSubject: Re: !!!!!!!!!   !!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 6:49 pm

ZOMG ITS TOY!!!! Where you been man?

@Sabby I think your dead on about the 2/3 of players being dead wood. ill send you a request. Heading a squad? Man, SMA is pretty much dead. If its still dead soon (over x-mas), thinking bout starting own clan (Sorry Free, Demi, Lady and the rest of ya's)
Back to top Go down

!!!!!!!!! _
PostSubject: Re: !!!!!!!!!   !!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 6:54 pm

If you want me to find a group to partner with A*P for MAG, I'll do it. Just ask.
Back to top Go down

!!!!!!!!! _
PostSubject: Re: !!!!!!!!!   !!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 7:11 pm

ya, that'd be sweet, problem is we normally group with SMD but they are now never on, and now I only got 1 dude in a clan, I forget their name, but he's ca93cy I think, and captain, if im wrong ill let u know, try sending him a FR, say ur in SMA, friends w/ me, he should accept if his FL isnt full
Back to top Go down

!!!!!!!!! _
PostSubject: Re: !!!!!!!!!   !!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 8:34 pm

@ NeP Free and I have been looking at a few, mainly DIX. Oh and we dont have an APG mag clan anymore, we merged with SMA, which is why Demi and Free are around.

@Demi Huh? ill add him but, huh?
Back to top Go down

!!!!!!!!! _
PostSubject: Re: !!!!!!!!!   !!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 9:03 pm

oh, wasnt too clear, tired, up til 6 am woke up at 7:30, gtg 2 hockey game in an hour, im gonna suck by the way, too ****ing tired.

Sorry for the incoherent ramble, as i said, I'm tired.

Anyways, ca93cy is in a good clan, I've grouped up w/ them afew times but he's the only one from that clan on my FL. I dont remember their clan tag though.
Back to top Go down

!!!!!!!!! _
PostSubject: Re: !!!!!!!!!   !!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 9:34 pm

I feel ya pain Demi. Was up Maggin all last night and only stopped erm.. 4 hours ago (Its 11.30am here atm) 4 coffees and a 500ml rockstar later, im just about ready to go again Smile Just after I go to the shop to food and various energy item up!

Anyways, i shall add him up, and see whats happenin
Back to top Go down

!!!!!!!!! _
PostSubject: Re: !!!!!!!!!   !!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:34 pm

I want to say that in no way am i trying to insinuate anyone quit the clan they are in. I just feel a person should march to the beat of their own drum.. if things aren't going in the direction they would like and/or to their interest(s), which is MAG in this case, then one needs to think of what is best for him/her self. Doesn't mean a person can't be involved in another facet within the clan, or that that have to say bye to the buddies they've made within the clan. your buds are your buds regardless.

Understand to that Leaders sometimes get burnt out. sometimes their intentions are good ,but fall short in their deliverance. sh*t happens. That's why it's best that members alike aide in the clans activities/functions/recruitment. It helps assure that the clans very existence remains in tact. continuously seeking out new/active members is important. without them, what do you have?
Leaders who do nothing and show no signs or attempts to do anything, should resign and not leave others in limbo.
Back to top Go down

!!!!!!!!! _
PostSubject: Re: !!!!!!!!!   !!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 11:12 pm

Its not the leaders for us, its the members. FreeDelGado, Demi and the rest are brilliant leaders but our officers only make up a quarter of all members.
Back to top Go down

!!!!!!!!! _
PostSubject: Re: !!!!!!!!!   !!!!!!!!! EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 9:44 am

Theeehheeee Captain!!! Its nice playing with u in... if i am not wrong is domination lol
playing with u, demi, n free, also another person that i forgot his name (sorry)

Still i got lag Sad i didnt know whether my inet is stupid or the PSN Asia in rehabilitation lol... but i play MW2 last night and everything works fine (except i died a lot) Rolling Eyes

So i am using wired cable for internet... may be my inet is stupid rite now Rolling Eyes

By the way, i can access my playstation from 22 December until 10 January 2011 i think (its holiday and i am going to have a vacation lol)... our clan made to new year 2011, lets keep up the good work people, its nice to playing n know ya all! cheers
Back to top Go down

!!!!!!!!! _
PostSubject: Re: !!!!!!!!!   !!!!!!!!! EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 9:06 pm

Captain_Tpr wrote:
Its not the leaders for us, its the members. FreeDelGado, Demi and the rest are brilliant leaders but our officers only make up a quarter of all members.

Respectfully said. Smile
Back to top Go down

!!!!!!!!! _
PostSubject: Re: !!!!!!!!!   !!!!!!!!! EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 9:39 pm

@Sabby Thankyou, I try lol.
@Toy That sucks man. Be playin with ya soon hopefully! Smile
Back to top Go down

!!!!!!!!! _
PostSubject: Re: !!!!!!!!!   !!!!!!!!! EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 10:10 pm

Captain_Tpr wrote:

Correct. It's not the leaders that make up a clan, it's the members. I learned that from a clan I used to be in on LBP.
Back to top Go down

!!!!!!!!! _
PostSubject: Re: !!!!!!!!!   !!!!!!!!! EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 11:30 pm

Thats sorta the point ive been putting across Dread
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

!!!!!!!!! _
PostSubject: Re: !!!!!!!!!   !!!!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

!!!!!!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1