BitterSweet Misery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AbuseMent ParkHomeRosterLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Famas, The Debate?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Famas, The Debate? _
PostSubject: Famas, The Debate?   Famas, The Debate? EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 11:23 pm

Riiiiight, so I have heard many friends complain about the Famas. They say its godlike accuracy, highrate of fire and good stopping power makes it a noob gun and open for abuse. Indeed I do see a very large number of players using the Famas.

HOWEVER, for some odd reason, I find the Famas and absolutely horrible piece of machinery. I dont know if its just me being very used to semi-auto weapons (FN Fal be my fav), but I cannot handle the Famas' recoil especially with Iron sights. I find that its stopping power is relatively weak, and its high rate of fire eats ammunition like no tommorow.

I am good with automatic rifles, the Aug works just fine with me, but I just can't seem to use the Famas at all.

So basically, I want to hear everyones opinon on this little piece of machinery. Maybe hear opinons so that I can confirm to my buddies whether its a noob gun or not.
Back to top Go down

Famas, The Debate? _
PostSubject: Re: Famas, The Debate?   Famas, The Debate? EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 11:57 pm

In my opinion, the famas shouldn't even be in the game, because it was made around 1978. It's a gun in a different time period.
Back to top Go down

Famas, The Debate? _
PostSubject: Re: Famas, The Debate?   Famas, The Debate? EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 12:29 am

xNePx wrote:
In my opinion, the famas shouldn't even be in the game, because it was made around 1978. It's a gun in a different time period.

Well the Vietnam War officially ended in 1975, so maybe Treyarch are using that as an excuse?
Back to top Go down
Lady
Lady
Queen Of A^P
Queen Of A^P

Female
Handle : xMiiSz_-AmaziiNx
Clan Tag : [AP*- A^P - A*P] (Leader)
Warning Level : Nothing Wrong

Famas, The Debate? _
PostSubject: Re: Famas, The Debate?   Famas, The Debate? EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 2:11 am

i like the Famas but that's only because i used it in a different long long long ago and i must admit it was a noob gun... the Famas is the easiest gun to use because it kills fast so of course everyone will use it... i don't use it i prefer the Gal (if im right) and the Aug is my baby.
Back to top Go down

Famas, The Debate? _
PostSubject: Re: Famas, The Debate?   Famas, The Debate? EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 9:37 am

seyrans2 wrote:
xNePx wrote:

Well the Vietnam War officially ended in 1975, so maybe Treyarch are using that as an excuse?

It's not only that, but they have more weapons from the 80's like the WA2000, L16,
Back to top Go down

Famas, The Debate? _
PostSubject: Re: Famas, The Debate?   Famas, The Debate? EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 9:48 am

seyrans2 wrote:
xNePx wrote:

It's not only that, but they have more weapons from the 80's like the WA2000, L16, and the Aug, which was produced in 1980.
Back to top Go down

Famas, The Debate? _
PostSubject: Re: Famas, The Debate?   Famas, The Debate? EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 5:59 pm

From what I understand. The game was based from Vietnam and through the cold war. The Soviet Union collapsed in 1991 so I think thats why the famas is in the game.
Back to top Go down

Famas, The Debate? _
PostSubject: Re: Famas, The Debate?   Famas, The Debate? EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 7:16 pm

Doesn't this game take place in Vietnam though? The American military didn't evacuate from nam until 1976.
Back to top Go down

Famas, The Debate? _
PostSubject: Re: Famas, The Debate?   Famas, The Debate? EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 11:58 pm

The cold war didn't end until 1991. They said some of the guns were from the cold war era. That would include the 80's.
Back to top Go down

Famas, The Debate? _
PostSubject: Re: Famas, The Debate?   Famas, The Debate? EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 12:40 am

Then "they" need to give a specific date when the game took place because there is fighting in Nam, in Cuba, and other parts of the Eastern Hemisphere.
Back to top Go down

Famas, The Debate? _
PostSubject: Re: Famas, The Debate?   Famas, The Debate? EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 2:17 am

Considering that the SP ends around the 60's, added the fact that the Famas can be founded IN the SP. It adds more to the confusion.
Back to top Go down

Famas, The Debate? _
PostSubject: Re: Famas, The Debate?   Famas, The Debate? EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 6:42 pm

Is it really that important? Who gives a damn? Just play the game and have fun. "They" are the developers.

I mean the game is called Call Of Duty Black Ops. I'm pretty sure its not Call Of Duty Vietnam a war that was created by our own government so that defense contractors could milk more money from the Federal Reserve Bank. I know thats a long title, but its true.

Black Ops operations are still going on and will continue to go on so I feel like they can put whatever damn gun they want to in the game also it is THEIR game.
Back to top Go down

Famas, The Debate? _
PostSubject: Re: Famas, The Debate?   Famas, The Debate? EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 6:52 pm

I know, but doesn't the title say: DEBATE? I'm just saying.
Back to top Go down

Famas, The Debate? _
PostSubject: Re: Famas, The Debate?   Famas, The Debate? EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 10:58 am

I would expect more people to complain about the galil, just burst that tap gun from long distance and its about 3-4 bullets to kill. It shoots fast, more power then the famas as well.

Famas will eat away your ammunition in 1-2 kills.
It's not OP. Just overused.
Back to top Go down

Famas, The Debate? _
PostSubject: Re: Famas, The Debate?   Famas, The Debate? EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 10:32 pm

BizznessOnly wrote:
It's not OP. Just overused.

Its overused because people perceive it as OP.

Last edited by seyrans2 on Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Famas, The Debate? _
PostSubject: Re: Famas, The Debate?   Famas, The Debate? EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 11:46 pm

good point Wink
Back to top Go down

Famas, The Debate? _
PostSubject: Re: Famas, The Debate?   Famas, The Debate? EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 3:42 pm

Galil>Famas
Back to top Go down

Famas, The Debate? _
PostSubject: Re: Famas, The Debate?   Famas, The Debate? EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 6:08 pm

galil is just as OP, if not more. it only takes about 2-3 bullets to kill at long range
Back to top Go down

Famas, The Debate? _
PostSubject: Re: Famas, The Debate?   Famas, The Debate? EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 7:13 pm

When did you start playing BO? i only see you play MoH.

Galil in long ranges takes some time getting used too, but CqC to mid range. it outclasses AR's IMO
Back to top Go down

Famas, The Debate? _
PostSubject: Re: Famas, The Debate?   Famas, The Debate? EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 8:32 pm

lol I have friends who have the game. I'll leave it at that.
Back to top Go down

Famas, The Debate? _
PostSubject: Re: Famas, The Debate?   Famas, The Debate? EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 12:38 am

I just find the Famas uncontrollable. Its high rate of fire eats bullets and with the lag from my end its worse than normal. I also find the Galil a bit tough to handle, although slightly easier than the Famas. The Galil has a bit of a horizontal recoil which makes it a bit tough, but it is a matter of getting used to.

I am personally using the AK47/Masterkey and I am loving it so far. IMO Masterkey is the most powerful shotgun in the game. lol
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Famas, The Debate? _
PostSubject: Re: Famas, The Debate?   Famas, The Debate? Empty

Back to top Go down

Famas, The Debate?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BitterSweet Misery :: WAR ROOM :: BLACK OPs :: Intel-
Forum free | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com