BitterSweet Misery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AbuseMent ParkHomeRosterLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Black Ops Security & Enforcement Policy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Black Ops Security & Enforcement Policy _
PostSubject: Black Ops Security & Enforcement Policy   Black Ops Security & Enforcement Policy EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 12:09 pm

Treyarch is committed to providing all gamers with the best online experience possible, and that means maintaining the game’s integrity. We have a zero tolerance policy against exploitation, and this is to protect the many gamers who go online to compete and have legitimate fun. Below is a brief outline of our security and enforcement policy which will remain posted and will get updated here.

The team at Treyarch has worked very hard to create a fun, competitive online environment, and we want to keep this environment clean so that the game can be played as it was intended. Users who abuse the game through modding, boosting, glitching or making offensive emblems degrade the online experience for others, and we will take action to prevent this from happening.
CALL OF DUTY: BLACK OPS – SECURITY & ENFORCEMENT POLICY

Modders
Users who have modified their hardware and have run hacked script or code. This includes modifying profile data to use illegal characters in a player’s name.

* • Instant permaban. You will no longer be allowed to play the game online, and you will be reported to the console manufacturers.

Boosters
Users who organize to exploit the game for the explicit purpose of ranking up very quickly or to appear in a high position on the leaderboards.

* • Minor offense: Temp ban, complete stats reset, leaderboard entries removed once
* • Major offense: Temp ban, complete stats reset, permanent ban from appearing on the leaderboards
* • Extreme or repeat offenses: Permaban from playing the game online

Glitchers
Users who go out of their way to exploit the game to grief other players. An example would be going outside of the map’s clearly defined playable boundary.

* • Minor offense: Temp ban from playing the game online
* • Major offense: Extended temp ban from playing the game online
* • Extreme or repeat offenses: Permaban from playing the game online

Offensive emblem makers
Users who create emblems that are sexually gratuitous or racially offensive.

* • Minor offense: 2-week ban from using the emblem editor, emblem reset to default, emblem purchases wiped
* • Major offense: Permanent ban from using the emblem editor

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops Security & Enforcement Policy   Black Ops Security & Enforcement Policy EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 12:50 pm

From what I've seen from treyarch, they aren't really committed to getting rid of all these things. They'll probably nurf the boosters though.
Back to top Go down
Lady
Lady
Queen Of A^P
Queen Of A^P

Female
Handle : xMiiSz_-AmaziiNx
Clan Tag : [AP*- A^P - A*P] (Leader)
Warning Level : Nothing Wrong

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops Security & Enforcement Policy   Black Ops Security & Enforcement Policy EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 1:12 pm

lolz this is awesome i guess lolz but i dnt do any of that lolz i just shoot lmao
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops Security & Enforcement Policy   Black Ops Security & Enforcement Policy EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 1:18 pm

i don't get off into all that either. i'm like you Lady, "aim and shoot", and half the time i don't even aim.
I know how to make a lag switch, but to me it ain't worth it. besides i'm suppose to be watching for cheaters to flag. Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops Security & Enforcement Policy   Black Ops Security & Enforcement Policy EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 5:26 pm

how can u get banned from makeing a dirty emble the game is for 17 and up so i dont think u should get banned for that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops Security & Enforcement Policy   Black Ops Security & Enforcement Policy EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 8:56 pm

As far as I know, Treyarch has ****ed up their game just like IW did with Modern Warfare 2. Did they fix the booster problem? No, they did not.

Note to Treyarch: Removing the T.I from FFA is not a solution to boosters. Removing the T.I from the game is. Really, ALL of the top names on every game mode except FFA are boosting ****s that really need to learn how to play this game.

Although, I kind of like that there is at least some boosting. It's fun watching YouTube videos of them being hunted down (Especially PS3HouseMDPL. The Booster Hunter I like to watch the most).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops Security & Enforcement Policy   Black Ops Security & Enforcement Policy EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 11:58 pm

I like cpt. sparklez booster videos. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops Security & Enforcement Policy   Black Ops Security & Enforcement Policy EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 3:38 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

honestly who cares if people boost? F**k them, let them have their leaderboard rank. Dude its a leaderboard in a game, and if they wanna commit their life to topping it, by cheating, who the F**k cares.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops Security & Enforcement Policy   Black Ops Security & Enforcement Policy EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 5:15 pm

Well the legit players seem to care and about 90% of the non-boosting community do. Personally, I hate the COD series ever since I got a taste of MW2 Multiplayer. The COD series and it's fanboys can go **** themselves.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops Security & Enforcement Policy   Black Ops Security & Enforcement Policy EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 5:17 pm

Very Happy [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops Security & Enforcement Policy   Black Ops Security & Enforcement Policy EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 5:19 pm

sno wrote:
Very Happy [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

NO! TIS NAWT POSSIBLE!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops Security & Enforcement Policy   Black Ops Security & Enforcement Policy EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 5:20 pm

haha im just having fun with that link. its funny. I gotta find more opportunities to use it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops Security & Enforcement Policy   Black Ops Security & Enforcement Policy EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 7:24 pm

lol I should really try that out.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops Security & Enforcement Policy   Black Ops Security & Enforcement Policy Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BitterSweet Misery :: WAR ROOM :: BLACK OPs :: Intel-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com