BitterSweet Misery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AbuseMent ParkHomeRosterLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Hi Everyone(wave)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Hi Everyone(wave) _
PostSubject: Hi Everyone(wave)   Hi Everyone(wave) EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 10:05 pm

hi I'm XxSupaxX or Supadevil3
I have a psp and hopefully getting a ps3 for christmas and I have my own clan just for the psp! and a site but I won't say cause I'm guessing theres no advertising
Back to top Go down

Hi Everyone(wave) _
PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone(wave)   Hi Everyone(wave) EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 10:33 pm

lol Go ahead and post the site. Smile We would like to see it, and check it out. By the way, welcome to the site.
Back to top Go down

Hi Everyone(wave) _
PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone(wave)   Hi Everyone(wave) EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 10:33 pm

Hey XxSupaxX, welcome to the playground. You won't find any psp clans here but you might just find a few who own and play them (psp). Well with a little luck santa might have a ps3 tucked in his sack with your name attached. santa Should that become a reality, what games do you have your sites on? well if you happen to organize a ps3 clan in one of the games played by A^P/SMA members, I'm sure they'll be up for a battle. Who knows you might even find yourself joining the ranks of one of their outfits(clans).
Thanks for registering and feel free to view anytime.
Back to top Go down

Hi Everyone(wave) _
PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone(wave)   Hi Everyone(wave) EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 10:34 pm

There is no rule that says that you cannot post a clan's website.
Back to top Go down

Hi Everyone(wave) _
PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone(wave)   Hi Everyone(wave) EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 10:34 pm

lol sabb I just beat you to the thread. Wink
Back to top Go down

Hi Everyone(wave) _
PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone(wave)   Hi Everyone(wave) EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 10:37 pm

Also, friendly battles can either be negotiated with me, or Lady. Give us a ring if you get a ps3 and want to challenge us.
Back to top Go down

Hi Everyone(wave) _
PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone(wave)   Hi Everyone(wave) EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 10:41 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] lol!
Back to top Go down

Hi Everyone(wave) _
PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone(wave)   Hi Everyone(wave) EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 11:33 am

dirty.
Back to top Go down
Lady
Lady
Queen Of A^P
Queen Of A^P

Female
Handle : xMiiSz_-AmaziiNx
Clan Tag : [AP*- A^P - A*P] (Leader)
Warning Level : Nothing Wrong

Hi Everyone(wave) _
PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone(wave)   Hi Everyone(wave) EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 12:29 pm

Hey welcome to the site and sure you can post your link to your site

@Nep- Although there is no rule about it i don't like others to advertise here because i don't advertise on other clan sites only on community sites i advertise... Posting a link is fine but i don't allow full threads of postings that advertise your clan unless your a Allie or Partner.

@Sabb- Awesome welcome your so epic Smile ... and that smiley lolz
Back to top Go down

Hi Everyone(wave) _
PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone(wave)   Hi Everyone(wave) EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 1:29 pm

lol lady that's what I meant. You can post the link here, but not to advertise.
Back to top Go down

Hi Everyone(wave) _
PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone(wave)   Hi Everyone(wave) EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 1:31 pm

all's well brother.
Back to top Go down

Hi Everyone(wave) _
PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone(wave)   Hi Everyone(wave) EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm

RRRAAAWWWRRR!!! Welcome to the park man!! Hope to be playing with you soon!!

@Sabby LOL.
Back to top Go down

Hi Everyone(wave) _
PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone(wave)   Hi Everyone(wave) EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 9:50 am

Welcome aboard, XxSupaxX/Supadevil3.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Hi Everyone(wave) _
PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone(wave)   Hi Everyone(wave) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi Everyone(wave)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BitterSweet Misery :: Welcome :: Introduce Yourselves-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com