BitterSweet Misery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AbuseMent ParkHomeRosterLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Not gbing until the servers are fixed.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Not gbing until the servers are fixed.  _
PostSubject: Not gbing until the servers are fixed.    Not gbing until the servers are fixed.  EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 11:50 pm

I thought with the recent patch that the matchmaking and lag would be gone. It's apparent that the patch did not resolve this problem. It actually seemed to have made things worse. I have read on the official black ops forum that the xbox servers are running smooth yet the psn servers are all that is being complained about. I'm not going to risk dumb losses over server lag. Therefore until it is fixed the gb team will not be playing any gbs.
Back to top Go down
Lady
Lady
Queen Of A^P
Queen Of A^P

Female
Handle : xMiiSz_-AmaziiNx
Clan Tag : [AP*- A^P - A*P] (Leader)
Warning Level : Nothing Wrong

PostSubject: Re: Not gbing until the servers are fixed.    Not gbing until the servers are fixed.  EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 12:03 am

That's fine and i would do the same thing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not gbing until the servers are fixed.    Not gbing until the servers are fixed.  EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 12:45 am

if it wasn't bad enough dealing with all the cheating saps that plague the servers..Don't blame you one bit . Not at a GB level would i compete.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not gbing until the servers are fixed.    Not gbing until the servers are fixed.  EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 3:36 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not gbing until the servers are fixed.    Not gbing until the servers are fixed.  EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 4:41 pm

Lol im with you on this Scrub.

We need a leader for the APG Respawn team.
Currently got 3 members on hold that want to join.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not gbing until the servers are fixed.    Not gbing until the servers are fixed.  EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 6:16 pm

lol sno how many times will you use that Whining thing on this site.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not gbing until the servers are fixed.    Not gbing until the servers are fixed.  EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 7:51 pm

every chance i get Smile

lol i just put it up in my racing forum and the admin took it off and replaced it with "Wild Weasels rock!!!' (his team). what a **** censoring Arnold

GET IN DA CHOPPA ARGHHHH
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not gbing until the servers are fixed.    Not gbing until the servers are fixed.  EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 11:40 pm

Maybe he's not a d***. Maybe you need to:

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not gbing until the servers are fixed.    Not gbing until the servers are fixed.  EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 11:03 am

this game should of had a data install option.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not gbing until the servers are fixed.    Not gbing until the servers are fixed.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Not gbing until the servers are fixed.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BitterSweet Misery :: WAR ROOM :: BLACK OPs :: Intel-
Make a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com