BitterSweet Misery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AbuseMent ParkHomeRosterLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

We're BACK!!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

We're BACK!!!!! _
PostSubject: We're BACK!!!!!   We're BACK!!!!! EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 6:39 am

Well you guys the GB team is set. As soon as they patch the matchmaking and people stop getting booted from rooms the GB will be ready to get going. The roster is locked and we are getting better by the day. I am currently on an 118 win streak also they are going to fix the option to lock the lobby so that little 12 year olds who can't take a loss from an old man like me will stop having their friends join and spectate and call out where people are. I know its lame, but it happens. Once everything is squared away we will be ready to get at it. Sorry about our absence as of late it was just bad timing when we all joined AP. Mw2 was getting old and we had already gotten burned out gbing on that game. This is a fresh start and a welcomed one at that. Well hope to see you guys more now that there is a new game to be excited about. Disregard all that negative crap that I spewed right before my departure. We are here to make a name for AP on the GB Team Ladder. We'll see you guys soon. PEAAACE!!!!
Back to top Go down

We're BACK!!!!! _
PostSubject: Re: We're BACK!!!!!   We're BACK!!!!! EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 10:58 am

you're a good man scrub Smile
Back to top Go down

We're BACK!!!!! _
PostSubject: Re: We're BACK!!!!!   We're BACK!!!!! EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 3:11 pm

Thanks Sab. Congrats on getting member of the month man. I appreciate your dedication to the clan even with all the stuff you had going on with the mma and such. It was something I had trouble doing. I notice a lot of people saying the site was dying and the clan was falling apart. I don't think its true, I just think there was a lull in games to be played and now that black ops is out there will be a renewed interest in the clan. Well I have to get back to work. Take it easy Sab and thanks again for all your help and good blessings.
Back to top Go down
Lady
Lady
Queen Of A^P
Queen Of A^P

Female
Handle : xMiiSz_-AmaziiNx
Clan Tag : [AP*- A^P - A*P] (Leader)
Warning Level : Nothing Wrong

We're BACK!!!!! _
PostSubject: Re: We're BACK!!!!!   We're BACK!!!!! EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 5:53 pm

Glad to have you back Scrub... and i agree it looked like we were dying but that was b/c of lack of interest with games i belive this and a few others will liven the place up again Smile
Back to top Go down

We're BACK!!!!! _
PostSubject: Re: We're BACK!!!!!   We're BACK!!!!! EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 6:01 pm

Wait I'm confused..... Did scrub return?
Back to top Go down

We're BACK!!!!! _
PostSubject: Re: We're BACK!!!!!   We're BACK!!!!! EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 6:58 pm

Every now and then a clan/people need a little rallying up. I have seen this happen many times before, in my own clan as well as in others. Trust me this is nothing un-common .

Thanks for that scrub. Helping is my nature . that's basically it. a few years ago i didn't have had the time i do now to screw off. Not quite what i visioned my retirement to be, but i'm still "vertical", which is what matters most. lol
Glad to see you back around although i knew all along you'd be back around. In fact i don't think you ever really left. Cool
Back to top Go down

We're BACK!!!!! _
PostSubject: Re: We're BACK!!!!!   We're BACK!!!!! EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 7:41 pm

Now that I think about it. I don't think I ever left either. I brought everyone back with me. Solo and a few others. It's weird I felt kind of lost with out you guys. Like I had no direction(in the gaming world that is) Now I feel like I'm back at home. I guess it was kind of a homesick kind of feeling. You guys have now become my extended family.
Back to top Go down
Lady
Lady
Queen Of A^P
Queen Of A^P

Female

We're BACK!!!!! _
PostSubject: Re: We're BACK!!!!!   We're BACK!!!!! EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 8:04 pm

Awh Scrub lolz i think many people may have had that feeling like you need a change but then when you change it it's like with lolz but making the new BO stuff so some new stuff shall be around
Back to top Go down

We're BACK!!!!! _
PostSubject: Re: We're BACK!!!!!   We're BACK!!!!! EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 12:16 am

sucking up scrub lol.

I need to play SnD more in BO. Only played it 5 times.
Back to top Go down

We're BACK!!!!! _
PostSubject: Re: We're BACK!!!!!   We're BACK!!!!! EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 12:19 am

I think I might ruin the moment by saying this, but how much drama will there be?

By the way, welcome back, Scrub.
Back to top Go down

We're BACK!!!!! _
PostSubject: Re: We're BACK!!!!!   We're BACK!!!!! EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 1:44 am

With the players I have on the roster there will be no drama. There wasn't any drama before, besides the fact I got a little Irate with the lack of interest In kz3. Thats all I was angry about. Anyways thanks for the welcome back (I guess). Bizz GEAB. If you don't know what that means ask Combo or Killer.
Back to top Go down

We're BACK!!!!! _
PostSubject: Re: We're BACK!!!!!   We're BACK!!!!! EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 11:42 am

To the best of my recollection,i never seen any drama created by scrubs and/or any SMA members.

Keep a healthy,positive attitude and all else will fall in place.
Back to top Go down
Lady
Lady
Queen Of A^P
Queen Of A^P

Female

We're BACK!!!!! _
PostSubject: Re: We're BACK!!!!!   We're BACK!!!!! EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 11:47 am

Yea there will never be drama here i wouldn't allow that to happen i will treat it like i do any other time if it happens but i'm not to worried about it happening... We are generally great together and honestly i've grown attached to some members here i may not have played with them yet but over the months of being on here their like stuck to me lolz we're more like a big family than anything
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

We're BACK!!!!! _
PostSubject: Re: We're BACK!!!!!   We're BACK!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

We're BACK!!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BitterSweet Misery :: WAR ROOM :: BLACK OPs :: Intel-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com