BitterSweet Misery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AbuseMent ParkHomeRosterLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Lack of Activity

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Lack of Activity _
PostSubject: Lack of Activity   Lack of Activity EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 11:44 pm

Hey guys. Just writing here to explain my lack of activity the last few weeks.

Some of the older SMA members may remember me saying I wouldn't be on as much once Rock Band 3 drops, but a lot of people didn't know that. Rock Band is a popular party game in The Dungeon, so at any given time during the week (especially on Saturdays) I can't come play MAG because I have 3-7 people at my house trying to make some music. This is also the time of year that my company drops by more often to hang out, & I abhore playing single player games when I'm entertaining. USually if you see me logged in & RB3 is in my system, if I'm not jamming with friends, they're either getting their practice on or I'm sleep.

The other reasons I haven't been playing as much is because the liqour store I used to work at is changing ownership finally, & this past week I've been busy helping these new idiots try to get things situated. Lastly, a close friend of mine is suffering from a cancer remission & the outlook isn't good, so I really haven't been in the mindset to play MAG lately.

When things calm down up here a bit, I will be back on, just know my times & play schedule will be extremely erratic for the next few weeks.
Back to top Go down

Lack of Activity _
PostSubject: Re: Lack of Activity   Lack of Activity EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 11:52 pm

I have pretty much given up on trying to figure out my PS3 account password and moved back to my 360 (Which is great. Just like the PS3 and WII. I don't take crap from fanboys).
Back to top Go down

Lack of Activity _
PostSubject: Re: Lack of Activity   Lack of Activity EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 9:31 am

lol same here Dread. The only reason I got ps3 is for the free online, and it has very little difference from xbox. Plus, my xbox broke.
Back to top Go down

Lack of Activity _
PostSubject: Re: Lack of Activity   Lack of Activity EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 10:01 am

Sorry to learn of your Friend DelGado. I know all to well what he/she is going threw. Just be a friend is all you can do; a little prayer never hurt either.
So You work at a liquor store , own a ps3 & xbox; What was your adddress?. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Lack of Activity _
PostSubject: Re: Lack of Activity   Lack of Activity EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 2:55 pm

No, I used to work there Sabby. We closed down December 2008 & have been trying to sell it since. These new guys bought it earlier this year but have been dragging their feet on getting things done, which irritates my soul. I don't work there yet officially as they haven't opened up yet.

I'm just trying to let her enjoy herself with the time she has leet because she already has a bunch of people yelling in her ear about what she should & shouldn't be doing. And I'm not a religious person, so prayer would be false-hearted on my past.

And I said nothing about owning a 360, lol. It has nothing that interests me, but all the same if you find yourself in the Detroit area I wouldn't mind hanging with you for a while.
Back to top Go down

Lack of Activity _
PostSubject: Re: Lack of Activity   Lack of Activity EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 4:31 pm

dont worry about it, RL is first

lol i still dont understand whats going on at ur liquor store, but watever

and sorry bout ur friend free, by the way, have u heard the word of moses?
Back to top Go down

Lack of Activity _
PostSubject: Re: Lack of Activity   Lack of Activity EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 5:12 pm

i was just trying to make a funny in light of everything else.
foxhole prayers beats none at all;but i respect you being true to yourself and obviously to others. much respect there bro.
funny you mentioned Detroit. I will be heading that way for a meeting in Dec,but unlikely i will have time to be doing much of anything else. who knows?
Back to top Go down

Lack of Activity _
PostSubject: Re: Lack of Activity   Lack of Activity EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 12:24 am

You aren't the only one that's been inactive, unfortunately. The site seems to be dying every moment; little by little.
Back to top Go down

Lack of Activity _
PostSubject: Re: Lack of Activity   Lack of Activity EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 12:48 am

lol oh ****, sorry about my previous post, it was just after school, and needless to say it was obvious what i do after school

once again, i apologize, now sober it seems kinda rude and disrespectful
Back to top Go down

Lack of Activity _
PostSubject: Re: Lack of Activity   Lack of Activity EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 9:29 am

lol demi you cease to make me laugh.
Back to top Go down

Lack of Activity _
PostSubject: Re: Lack of Activity   Lack of Activity EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 12:38 am

lol
Back to top Go down

Lack of Activity _
PostSubject: Re: Lack of Activity   Lack of Activity EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 1:02 am

See, but in my most recent post I wasn't joking, thats the thing.
Back to top Go down

Lack of Activity _
PostSubject: Re: Lack of Activity   Lack of Activity EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 11:35 am

which makes it even funnier!
Back to top Go down

Lack of Activity _
PostSubject: Re: Lack of Activity   Lack of Activity EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 7:05 am

SMA is seriously close to death. Check my thread in announcements. Today, ive only seen Godz army on apart from myself.
Back to top Go down

Lack of Activity _
PostSubject: Re: Lack of Activity   Lack of Activity EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:54 am

getting a little aggravated It appears. Neutral Hang in there buddy.
Back to top Go down

Lack of Activity _
PostSubject: Re: Lack of Activity   Lack of Activity EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 11:11 am

I should be on Friday or Saturday night
Back to top Go down

Lack of Activity _
PostSubject: Re: Lack of Activity   Lack of Activity EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 11:13 am

heck i'll even join in and get abused for a while if it makes a difference. Who ever is leading this group should get busy or step down.
Back to top Go down

Lack of Activity _
PostSubject: Re: Lack of Activity   Lack of Activity EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 4:34 pm

You have to keep in mind that we are RL first, so Free is most likely dealing with real life stuff right now
Back to top Go down

Lack of Activity _
PostSubject: Re: Lack of Activity   Lack of Activity EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 6:56 pm

Is just annoying me. Its better to be rl first aswell.. Hopefully it starts picking up soon around christmas.

@Sabby Abused?! Who gets abused?!
Back to top Go down

Lack of Activity _
PostSubject: Re: Lack of Activity   Lack of Activity EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 7:14 pm

I am guessing he is alluding to the fact that he never plays MAG and he most likely isnt up the the affluency of us. Razz
Back to top Go down

Lack of Activity _
PostSubject: Re: Lack of Activity   Lack of Activity EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 8:37 pm

Aha! I get it now Very Happy were just to pro.
Back to top Go down

Lack of Activity _
PostSubject: Re: Lack of Activity   Lack of Activity EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 2:42 am

I wouldn't know where to start, gentlemen. Things have been really hectic for me up here the last month or so. Between trying to find a job, dealing with friends & other ****, when I make it home, I'm ready to relax & wind up playing one of my other games I got. Not to mention Rock Band 3 is an excellent party game; I always have people over to play it just about.

As far as the clan goes, SMA is still very much alive, just passed out in the corner dead drunk. Surprisingly the majority of our roster fled to Black Ops when it dropped. I say surprisingly because more than half of those that left swore they hated CoD games; go figure. To make matters worse, MAG is truly on life support. I get on every few days, & outside of a few people who play regularly still (about a squad) in the clan, the numbers are at all time lows. The last time I logged in, no one in The Army was on & I counted 577 people playing across the 5 main game modes. I had to wait 15 minutes to get into a game. I don't feel we're dead, but the battlefield we fight on is drying up.

I still have the clan on my friendslist, most of the American members have my direct number, & still others I keep in touch with on facebook. We will still honor our agreement to wear APG tags in KillZone 3, but I am trying to find the next game for us to ride out on. It just may be Socom.

I tried already to branch off in another direction (racing) but it worked so-so. I'm a multi-faceted gamer, and I play everything. I usually don't let just one game monopolize my time like that; MAG was an exception because it didn't play like a standard FPS & I could switch up my playstyle to make it like a whole new game. Rest assured I have not given up on these tags, nor this alliance, ladies and gentlemen. Does any of my troops feel like I should step down from MAG, however
Back to top Go down

Lack of Activity _
PostSubject: Re: Lack of Activity   Lack of Activity EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 4:46 am

umm... no, i dont see why you would step down...

but ya, there should be a revitalization in SMA when SOCOM drops, seeing as it is a MAG clan, i assume many people originally got MAG cuz it was zipper that made it, so hopefully many will get SOCOM
Back to top Go down

Lack of Activity _
PostSubject: Re: Lack of Activity   Lack of Activity EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 5:23 am

Free, if u back down I'll be on the first plane to Michigan to personally skin your ***. Your leadership has nothing to do with the game dying. and i really do think its the game more than SMA. Yes, with the fall semester in effect and what seems like massive loads of personal shyt going down, play has drop drasticly. However, lately when i get on MAG, I feel like im playing the private beta I got in August 09. 20 minute wait times for small games like supression and sabo, plus a shyt ton of lag and lately an almost garaunteed drop per game, its not that I don't want to play, I FRIGGEN CAN'T!!! I almost wish MAG's release was pushed back a little bit so it was more refined, many this problem wouldn't have happened for a good two years...
Back to top Go down

Lack of Activity _
PostSubject: Re: Lack of Activity   Lack of Activity EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 4:06 pm

I probably wont be playing MAG very much then, if it's gotten this bad, I haven't been on for a bit, I've been busy.

But the next FPS's for me would be SOCOM and Brink
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Lack of Activity _
PostSubject: Re: Lack of Activity   Lack of Activity Empty

Back to top Go down

Lack of Activity

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BitterSweet Misery :: The Church :: SMA News & Announcements-
Forum create on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com