BitterSweet Misery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AbuseMent ParkHomeRosterLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

WOW, just wow... incredible!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

WOW, just wow... incredible! _
PostSubject: WOW, just wow... incredible!   WOW, just wow... incredible! EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 8:17 pm

uh... ya... looks incredible, reviews have mainly been 9/10 9.5/10 and 10/10, with some 8.5/10

it is incredibly fast paced w/ an actual steep learning curve, and it still got high reviews!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WOW, just wow... incredible!   WOW, just wow... incredible! EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 11:16 pm

In my opinion, this game is mainly a rip-off of the Gears of War series. Even the story is s bit similar.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WOW, just wow... incredible!   WOW, just wow... incredible! EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 11:21 pm

see but as a ps3 gamer i dont give (gonna pull a free delgado here) a flying fornication cuz i cant play gears.

And believe me when i say that this i much more hardcore shooter than gears. it also just looks sick and the boosters and slow-mo look sick!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WOW, just wow... incredible!   WOW, just wow... incredible! EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 11:30 pm

Again, rip off of gears. If you get a chance to play xbox, play gears, and Halo. I've had an xbox since about 2003. So I guess you can call me a veteran....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WOW, just wow... incredible!   WOW, just wow... incredible! EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 12:17 am

ya ive played both of those, i had a 360 but it red ringed on me for a 3rd time and i switched over to a ps3 2 years ago, i think it was like $400 then???

but anyways, this is a more hardcore experience than gears, and ive played the demo... incredible! especially for a demo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WOW, just wow... incredible!   WOW, just wow... incredible! EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 7:57 am

You got it lucky. I've has 2 360's, the first has 2 RROD, and then died of E 74. The other had RROD at least 3 times, and it finally died last month. Luckily I bought a ps3 near christmas!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WOW, just wow... incredible!   WOW, just wow... incredible! EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 10:14 pm

Problem with this is that it lacks MULTIPLAYER.

Sega always finds a way to piss off some fans... =3=
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WOW, just wow... incredible!   WOW, just wow... incredible! EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 11:17 pm

ya thats why im gonna pick this up when they either have a game of the year edition w/ DLC included or i can pick it up for like $30 used or something
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WOW, just wow... incredible!   WOW, just wow... incredible! Empty

Back to top Go down

WOW, just wow... incredible!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BitterSweet Misery :: Other Games :: General Shooter Games-
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com