BitterSweet Misery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AbuseMent ParkHomeRosterLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Black Ops Will Soon Be Here Time For Business

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lady
Lady
Queen Of A^P
Queen Of A^P

Female
Handle : xMiiSz_-AmaziiNx
Clan Tag : [AP*- A^P - A*P] (Leader)
Warning Level : Nothing Wrong

Black Ops Will Soon Be Here Time For Business _
PostSubject: Black Ops Will Soon Be Here Time For Business   Black Ops Will Soon Be Here Time For Business EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 1:18 pm

Ok So Black Ops will be released next week on the 9th. I've got mine all paid for and ready. So now we have a GB team ready to go when the time is right but we sill have adjustments to make to the roster itself. But i would like anyone who is getting the game to please let me know in this thread so i can put your name on the BO roster. So any A^P/SMA members who will be getting black ops please let me know so i can get the list up and running. so far on the B Team we have a few but i'm not to sure about them as their friends have gone and i have not heard anything form them so i will just start from scratch and make a whole new list.

So what i need is

- A Sub Leader (the sub leader will be b/c i don't want to lead and suck so i will be getting my practice and when i feel ready i will take over the leade and he will remain the sub leader in case im gone or anything)

- Co- Leader (Co leaders will be for the same reason as above if both of us are gone he will be the one who is in control until we are back)

- 2 Officers

- 1-2 Captains

- And Members Smile

So i will start the list based off my Knowledge of who is getting it

BO Member List

xMz-_Dementedx Leader
Killer_9510 ?
sno89 ?
boyyougay ?
Dreadsword101 ?
Fantasised_ ?
EX-CELLENT187 - Officer
LethalInjection- ?
super_si84 ?

I put question marks next to each name b/c i would like them to confirm this with me before i include anyone i will also be doing so earl recruiting for BO tommorrow

Last edited by Lady on Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:25 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops Will Soon Be Here Time For Business   Black Ops Will Soon Be Here Time For Business EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 3:20 pm

hey, im anti-CoD, but any SMA members i notice playing i will forward them to u
Back to top Go down
Lady
Lady
Queen Of A^P
Queen Of A^P

Female

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops Will Soon Be Here Time For Business   Black Ops Will Soon Be Here Time For Business EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 3:36 pm

Awesome Demi n ty
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops Will Soon Be Here Time For Business   Black Ops Will Soon Be Here Time For Business EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 4:47 pm

Yo Lady You Know Im Up For That Black Ops. Can I Be An Officer?
Back to top Go down
Lady
Lady
Queen Of A^P
Queen Of A^P

Female

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops Will Soon Be Here Time For Business   Black Ops Will Soon Be Here Time For Business EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 4:57 pm

ok Ex you been here for awhile 2 i'll try you out as an officer Smile but i think you can handle it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops Will Soon Be Here Time For Business   Black Ops Will Soon Be Here Time For Business EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 11:13 pm

As for me lady, I am not going to get BO for a long while. I've got my mind set on MoH, and KZ3. Sorry I can't help Sad
Back to top Go down
Lady
Lady
Queen Of A^P
Queen Of A^P

Female

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops Will Soon Be Here Time For Business   Black Ops Will Soon Be Here Time For Business EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 12:25 am

Lolz dats ok at least you have 2 of the 3 big ones lolz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops Will Soon Be Here Time For Business   Black Ops Will Soon Be Here Time For Business EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 1:27 am

Killer & boy will join whatever group i play with. So they are nulled.

Fanta...doubt he's getting BO.

Lethal is using new name for BO, but ummmmm doubt he's in it.

Si is for sure not in it..because hes the one who trolled saying AP boosts.

Sno probably isnt since hes with scrub
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops Will Soon Be Here Time For Business   Black Ops Will Soon Be Here Time For Business EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 5:02 am

i got it haha...i've been playing it a lot so throw me on the roster?
Back to top Go down
Lady
Lady
Queen Of A^P
Queen Of A^P

Female

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops Will Soon Be Here Time For Business   Black Ops Will Soon Be Here Time For Business EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 9:45 am

Thanks for the Info Bizz that's sad about Si

@Tidus- ok i'll put you on the list Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops Will Soon Be Here Time For Business   Black Ops Will Soon Be Here Time For Business EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 11:33 pm

Hey guys, sorry I've been away for so long. I would like to be taken off of the MAG and the MW2 lists and put on the Black Ops list. I rarely play MW2 and MAG :/. Also, I'm thinking about making another account that would be used specifically for this clan because my friends are on OverlooksInquiry and will constantly invite me. As soon as I get a name for it, I'll PM you Lady when I name it. Again sorry for being gone so long.
Back to top Go down
Lady
Lady
Queen Of A^P
Queen Of A^P

Female

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops Will Soon Be Here Time For Business   Black Ops Will Soon Be Here Time For Business EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 12:54 am

NP Over it's ok glad to see you back though and i can transition everything over to BO no prob

Also i want to let it be known that the Tags for us on BO will be AP*
Back to top Go down
Lady
Lady
Queen Of A^P
Queen Of A^P

Female

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops Will Soon Be Here Time For Business   Black Ops Will Soon Be Here Time For Business EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 9:01 am

So i'm going to get rid of the MW2 member list as i doubt anyone will still be playing that and i will jst move things to BO

But as of now we have a small list which is a good start we could get some practice in with each other until we grow some more Smile but i think the small list will do us more good then bad b/c we can all get used to each others playstlye and stuff like that

Also don't worry about the GBs we will get to that when the time is right
Back to top Go down
Lady
Lady
Queen Of A^P
Queen Of A^P

Female

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops Will Soon Be Here Time For Business   Black Ops Will Soon Be Here Time For Business EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 9:31 am

Hmmm Posted around so should get some new faces Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops Will Soon Be Here Time For Business   Black Ops Will Soon Be Here Time For Business EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 10:35 am

Anybody ever heard of Cpt. lately?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops Will Soon Be Here Time For Business   Black Ops Will Soon Be Here Time For Business EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 12:01 pm

I wouldn't ditch your MW2 roster unless you know for certain no one is going to play. those who might still be interested mAy go elsewhere if nothing is being done in MW2 via A.P. Food for thought..
I did go into the sites Metatags and added Key words for the search engines. that should bring more hits/views to the site thus bringing exposure and potential recruits.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops Will Soon Be Here Time For Business   Black Ops Will Soon Be Here Time For Business EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 1:32 am

I found out back then in recruiting. that the theme of the site didnt attract people.
Back to top Go down
Lady
Lady
Queen Of A^P
Queen Of A^P

Female

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops Will Soon Be Here Time For Business   Black Ops Will Soon Be Here Time For Business EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 10:13 am

Not not totally ditching it but need to put it back on the roster and fix it i don't have a MW2 leader so as of now i'm still looking for that.

@Bizz- That's funny b/c i've gotten alot of people just by the name of the clan
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops Will Soon Be Here Time For Business   Black Ops Will Soon Be Here Time For Business EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 10:49 am

ya it does help having a leader or someone to organize the matches at least.

How many still playing MW2 between the clans(AP/SMA)? I could bring you in someone to lead MW2 if needed. (?)

Bizz. metatags are "key words" that help search engines locate what it is your looking for via the internet. the more key words used in association with the clan/site,and/or its purpose(i.e. RED DEAD REDEMPTION, BLACK OPS,PS3 GAMING CLAN, ECT) the more likely the site will get hits/views; thus bringing in more potential members.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops Will Soon Be Here Time For Business   Black Ops Will Soon Be Here Time For Business EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 8:21 pm

I mean the theme, Like the torturing. People love the site layout.

MW2, don't count on much clan leading there. Even though people are complaining about BO, they'll keep playing it.

Yea i know the metatags, hell im on google
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops Will Soon Be Here Time For Business   Black Ops Will Soon Be Here Time For Business EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 8:23 pm

lol I'm pretty much done with cod until mw3.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops Will Soon Be Here Time For Business   Black Ops Will Soon Be Here Time For Business EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 10:14 am

lol awe yes the theme. I know i thought it was cool when i first seen it. being i dig evil looking clowns might had something to do with it. Very Happy

I have been b*tch'n about warhawk for over a year and still play it; so i know what you're saying.
well if i can help in any way, i'm here to do just that. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops Will Soon Be Here Time For Business   Black Ops Will Soon Be Here Time For Business EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 6:14 pm

Warhawk gets pretty repetitive, just like Call Of Duty! lolololololololololololololol
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops Will Soon Be Here Time For Business   Black Ops Will Soon Be Here Time For Business Empty

Back to top Go down

Black Ops Will Soon Be Here Time For Business

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BitterSweet Misery :: WAR ROOM :: BLACK OPs :: Roster-
Make a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com