BitterSweet Misery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AbuseMent ParkHomeRosterLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Need For Speed Hot Pursuit

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Need For Speed Hot Pursuit _
PostSubject: Need For Speed Hot Pursuit   Need For Speed Hot Pursuit EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 1:47 pm

I asked in The Church, I'll ask again here...

Is anyone here interested in getting the new NFS game after it drops? Because I think this game is going to be the bee's knees. The demo was released in the store yesterday, & I've been playing it most of the morning.

I'd reccommend whatever racing fans we have here to shimmy on over to the store & download.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need For Speed Hot Pursuit   Need For Speed Hot Pursuit EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 3:35 pm

i seen you playing early this morning. it actually intrigued me to play a little BURNOUT PARADISE. i have a few buds who been digging the demo. with less than 500MB left on my hard drive(need additional external strorage) i have been saving it for black Ops. If i even have enough for that.
Thanks for the input bro.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need For Speed Hot Pursuit   Need For Speed Hot Pursuit EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 11:47 am

How big is your hard drive, Sabby? & you know you can swap it out, right? I'm currently rocking a 250gb with a same-size external.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need For Speed Hot Pursuit   Need For Speed Hot Pursuit Empty

Back to top Go down

Need For Speed Hot Pursuit

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BitterSweet Misery :: Other Games :: General Racing Games-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com