BitterSweet Misery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AbuseMent ParkHomeRosterLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Receptivex application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Receptivex application _
PostSubject: Receptivex application   Receptivex application EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 8:30 pm

Name: (Optional) Alex
PSN: Receptivex
Which Game(s) Are You Applying For: MOH and MAG.
Gamebattles Name (If previously registered): never been on gamebattles
---

What Other Games Do You Play: I play BF:bc2 and mw2 also.

(MAG) What PMC Are You? I can be any you want me to be.

What Division Are You Applying For? NA or EU? NA

What times do you usually play?: Evenings from 4-11 pm

Favorite Game type you like to play: I really have no preference as to what I play as long as I have people to play with.

Tell us a little about yourself: Hi I work for a grocery retail company. I am 25 years old I have a wife and no children. I enjoy playing video games and my old cars. I have been a console gamer my whole life. You name it I have had it at least once in my life.
Back to top Go down

Receptivex application _
PostSubject: Re: Receptivex application   Receptivex application EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 10:45 pm

yo whats up receptivex

I will add u to my friends list probably tomorrow, im EST btw, probably around 9 pm

this is for the MAG division by the way, i believe it is nep that will get back to u about MoH
Back to top Go down

Receptivex application _
PostSubject: Re: Receptivex application   Receptivex application EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 11:25 pm

Lol he already added me by looking at other apps. Now that's what I call a smart Joe!
Back to top Go down

Receptivex application _
PostSubject: Re: Receptivex application   Receptivex application EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 5:49 am

Lol chuck us an add for MoH receptive, cant wait to play with you on MoH and Mag!!
Back to top Go down
Lady
Lady
Queen Of A^P
Queen Of A^P

Female
Handle : xMiiSz_-AmaziiNx
Clan Tag : [AP*- A^P - A*P] (Leader)
Warning Level : Nothing Wrong

Receptivex application _
PostSubject: Re: Receptivex application   Receptivex application EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 7:42 am

Hey Welcome to the site and to the Clan Great to Have you... Nep is leader of the MOH Division and you can add him for Tags and Things. And As far as Mag Demi Has u Smile
Back to top Go down

Receptivex application _
PostSubject: Re: Receptivex application   Receptivex application EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 4:18 pm

Thanks everyone plan to be on tonight.
Back to top Go down

Receptivex application _
PostSubject: Re: Receptivex application   Receptivex application EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 1:40 pm

I'll give my Info Officer credit, he loves his job, lol. I might have to start paying this dude.
Back to top Go down

Receptivex application _
PostSubject: Re: Receptivex application   Receptivex application EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 3:22 pm

lol i just do this instead of doing my actual work, its abit of a problem...

infact right now i should be writing an essay and studying for a test before i gotta go to work but i am not... woops!
Back to top Go down

Receptivex application _
PostSubject: Re: Receptivex application   Receptivex application EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 5:37 pm

lol that used to be me, demi. Until I saw my grades were poop.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Receptivex application _
PostSubject: Re: Receptivex application   Receptivex application Empty

Back to top Go down

Receptivex application

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BitterSweet Misery :: Welcome :: Recruitment :: Apply Here!! :: Accepted Applications-
Free forum | Video games | FPS - First Person Shooter | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com