BitterSweet Misery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AbuseMent ParkHomeRosterLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

iPoppedHerCherry's Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

iPoppedHerCherry's Application _
PostSubject: iPoppedHerCherry's Application   iPoppedHerCherry's Application EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 6:10 pm

Name: Leonel (Leo)

PSN: iPoppedHerCherry

Which Game(s) Are You Applying For: MoH

Contact Email: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Gamebattles Name (If previously registered): I dont have one yet

What Other Games Do You Play:only MoH, dont really have any other games yes cuz i just got my PS3

What times do you usually play?: 9AM-12 PM EST, i sometime take breaks. I'm on till 3-4am,

Favorite Game type you like to play: only been playign Teamdeatch match, so far n sector control

Tell us a little about yourself: I'm 18 years old, just graduated last june. loves graphic design and making instrumentals. I listen to music a lot, rap, Hip-hop, dubstepn everything except deathmetal, or country.

There's not much about myself...Oh, I love competition
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: iPoppedHerCherry's Application   iPoppedHerCherry's Application EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 7:00 pm

Another MoH guy? If you want to try out, send Me a FR on my psn xNePx hope to see you there
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: iPoppedHerCherry's Application   iPoppedHerCherry's Application EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 7:11 pm

ok will do
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: iPoppedHerCherry's Application   iPoppedHerCherry's Application EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 7:16 pm

lol sorry for the kinda rude entry there. There have been many people who want to enlist for Medal of honor division, and the GB team. So I'm kind of stressed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: iPoppedHerCherry's Application   iPoppedHerCherry's Application EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 7:17 pm

And if you love competition, you will be great for the GB team Smile If you can, try to add me at about 8, or 9PM EST sounds like a deal?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: iPoppedHerCherry's Application   iPoppedHerCherry's Application EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 4:25 am

yea sounds good n np
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: iPoppedHerCherry's Application   iPoppedHerCherry's Application EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 5:39 am

You might wanna add me aswell, if ya can lol.
Back to top Go down
Lady
Lady
Queen Of A^P
Queen Of A^P

Female
Handle : xMiiSz_-AmaziiNx
Clan Tag : [AP*- A^P - A*P] (Leader)
Warning Level : Nothing Wrong

PostSubject: Re: iPoppedHerCherry's Application   iPoppedHerCherry's Application EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 7:43 am

Hey Welcome to the site and to the Clan Great to Have you... Nep is leader of the MOH Division and you can add him for Tags and Things.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: iPoppedHerCherry's Application   iPoppedHerCherry's Application EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 11:32 pm

tnx guys Smile n Cpt. ill b sending u a FR
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: iPoppedHerCherry's Application   iPoppedHerCherry's Application Empty

Back to top Go down

iPoppedHerCherry's Application

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BitterSweet Misery :: Welcome :: Recruitment :: Apply Here!! :: Accepted Applications-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com