BitterSweet Misery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AbuseMent ParkHomeRosterLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Interested in joining clan.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
damooste

Interested in joining clan. _
PostSubject: Interested in joining clan.   Interested in joining clan. EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 5:13 pm

Name: Myonghwan "Moo" Eiselstein
PSN: damooster1978
Which Game(s) Are You Applying For: Medal of Honor
Gamebattles Name (If previously registered): Not sure what this is...
---
What Other Games Do You Play: None really. Might play COD when it comes out, but new PS3 player here.
(MAG) What PMC Are You? Not sure what this is either...
What Division Are You Applying For? NA or EU? NA
What times do you usually play?: Usually 8 PM to about 11 or midnight during the week and various times during the weekend.
Favorite Game type you like to play: New console gamer, but I like the first person shooters, sports, and role playing.
Tell us a little about yourself: I'm a 32 year old male with no kids or wife to yell at me to get off my butt and take the trash out. I work for a truck parts distributor as inside sales. I'm also finishing up my college degree online before I apply for a master's program locally (probably George Mason). I'm a new console gamer, and I'm new to first person shooters, but I am familiar with some military terminology if you guys use it (I'm an Army vet). I want to help the clan ultimately win but I'm more about fun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Interested in joining clan.   Interested in joining clan. EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 5:16 pm

Sorry about the confusion; I thought I was logged in when I made my original post. Now posting on my registered login.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Interested in joining clan.   Interested in joining clan. EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 5:32 pm

I'm your man of you are enlisting for MoH. Smile. In fact, I just started accepting recruits! Welcome aboard, Damooster. Add me if you will. PSN: xNePx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Interested in joining clan.   Interested in joining clan. EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 5:35 pm

Thanks, xNePx. I'll add you when I am able to log on tonight (around 9PM EST, got a meeting).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Interested in joining clan.   Interested in joining clan. EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 5:46 pm

Lol I live in EST too. It's called floriDUH.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Interested in joining clan.   Interested in joining clan. EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 5:48 pm

One more thing, gamebattles are basically competitive games between two clans. If you want to know more, Ask Lady, the leader of the clan.
Back to top Go down
Lady
Lady
Queen Of A^P
Queen Of A^P

Female
Handle : xMiiSz_-AmaziiNx
Clan Tag : [AP*- A^P - A*P] (Leader)
Warning Level : Nothing Wrong

PostSubject: Re: Interested in joining clan.   Interested in joining clan. EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 7:41 am

Hey Welcome to the site and to the Clan Great to Have you... Nep is leader of the MOH Division and you can add him for Tags and Things.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Interested in joining clan.   Interested in joining clan. EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 10:41 am

welcome to the site and thank you for your services in the military. having a tactical background will come in handy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Interested in joining clan.   Interested in joining clan. EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 4:00 am

Welcome!! Hey Lady, whats happening with these MoH bar things?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Interested in joining clan.   Interested in joining clan. EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 10:57 am

Hey Lady,did we forget about something. ? Give me some ideas and i'll take care of the MoH bars. Thanks for the reminder C.T.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Interested in joining clan.   Interested in joining clan. EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 3:47 am

No worries man.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interested in joining clan.   Interested in joining clan. Empty

Back to top Go down

Interested in joining clan.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BitterSweet Misery :: Welcome :: Recruitment :: Apply Here!! :: Accepted Applications-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com