BitterSweet Misery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AbuseMent ParkHomeRosterLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

WTF is up here.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

WTF is up here.  _
PostSubject: WTF is up here.    WTF is up here.  EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 1:09 am

The lack of people here interested in kz3 has me a little worried. Im not sure how this is going to work out. If I people don't start getting interested and commenting on kz3 then I may have to take my services elsewhere. I may have an invite to the #1 clan in kz2 and it is looking like I may be leaning towards joining them. I barely have the time to get on this site that much due to work, but I make the time. Step it up people or Im going to start deleting people from the roster. I will not accept anyone that is not totally dedicated to this game. I have now got our EU roster taken care of. What have you guys done? I have posted may videos and rarely get any replies. Just to let you know KZ is not a pick up and play game it is solely based on teamwork and strategy which takes hours of dedication. I am hiring a new agent to train just so that I will have the time to lead a clan that I think could take the #1 spot. You have 1 month to step it up and start getting educated about the game Or I will be moving on and taking some memebers that I recruited with me. ITS ALL ON YOU GUYS. Have a nice day.
Back to top Go down

WTF is up here.  _
PostSubject: Re: WTF is up here.    WTF is up here.  EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 1:19 am

i'm not on as much as myself Scrub, my bad. There is something i want to talk to you about for sure though, we can PM it over PSN if you would like. You can call it urgent possibly.

As for KZ3, i'm getting it for sure, i played kz2 for a week and i actually was playing well against good players lol.
I still have it, so if anyone wants to game with me on kz2 for Kz3 practice let me know.
Back to top Go down

WTF is up here.  _
PostSubject: Re: WTF is up here.    WTF is up here.  EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 11:54 am

ouch..
when this game comes out i will very dedicated..
besides work it will be my life.
i think you know this already though. Razz
what is this trainer you speak of?
Back to top Go down

WTF is up here.  _
PostSubject: Re: WTF is up here.    WTF is up here.  EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 1:20 pm

interest changes like the wind for many . i see it happen all to often with the release of new games. Some jump ship while others devotion/commitment to the clan and/or continued interest in the game, keep them actively playing.
I am familiar with the game, although i haven't played much these days ,but will consider joining you guys should you be interested and/or need someone whose active/committed.Being "team player" orientated, i think i'd be a good fit. If it helps , I'll join under one of my rookie accounts.
Back to top Go down

WTF is up here.  _
PostSubject: Re: WTF is up here.    WTF is up here.  EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 8:52 pm

I realise that people have other responsabilities. Thats not my concern. Its the lack of replies on my kz threads that worry me. I have a ton of responsabilities too, and I know that I haven't been as active on the forums as I was before because of those responsabilities. On the other hand I have set up our EU kz3 clan. I have also recruited many other top players from killzone to join the NA division of killzone. I just need a little help. Solo I know you will be ready come release time. Im not as familiar with the rest of you, as solo and I have been playing FPS together since COD4. The beta will be active the 25th. Solo and I will probably be participating in that beta. So if you're are ready to be dedicated to this game PM me and we will train you all. Im sorry for the rant but I think it was needed to get the kz3 prospects motivated. I am always available for those who have questions.
Back to top Go down
Lady
Lady
Queen Of A^P
Queen Of A^P

Female
Handle : xMiiSz_-AmaziiNx
Clan Tag : [AP*- A^P - A*P] (Leader)
Warning Level : Nothing Wrong

WTF is up here.  _
PostSubject: Re: WTF is up here.    WTF is up here.  EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 11:52 pm

I honestly dnt post in the stuff b/c i would rather jus buy the game lolz i was also going to split up the boards so it can attract more people to it... but i do belive we have dedicated people jus they dont post lolz
Back to top Go down

WTF is up here.  _
PostSubject: Re: WTF is up here.    WTF is up here.  EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 10:27 pm

Yeah I been mad busy of late, I want this game so bad I been trying not to think about it so it can hurry and get here D: but I'm sure wait like a month or two before the release and everybody is going to be talking about it. So many games coming out between now and then, its hard to focus on just one game
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

WTF is up here.  _
PostSubject: Re: WTF is up here.    WTF is up here.  Empty

Back to top Go down

WTF is up here.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BitterSweet Misery :: WAR ROOM :: KillZone 3-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com